Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,454 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) (53226 Views)

Yemi Alade In Hot Leather Pants On Stage. (Photos) / Skiibii Strips To His Pants On Stage (Photos, Video) / Davido's Face As A Lady Rocks Him On Stage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by Sanyiicrown(m): 8:24am On Sep 09, 2015
Gospel Musician Gifty Osei has come under serious attack after her performance at the 2015 MUSIGA Grand Ball for a fashion ‘crime’.

The “Fefeefe” Singer who was one of many musicians to grace the stage inside the State Banquet Hall has been accused of wearing a hips and butt pad beneath her long cream dress to enhance the size of her buttocks and her hips.

After pictures of the gospel star from the even hit the internet there have been several comments on social media suggesting that the award winning gospel singer added something to her natural hips and butt to perhaps look more curve.

Gifty Osei has not made any official comment to deny or come confirm the allegation but before she does, what do you think?

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/entertainment/Musician-Gifty-Osei-accused-of-wearing-hips-pad-380334

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by dapsoneh: 8:26am On Sep 09, 2015
grin
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:30am On Sep 09, 2015
Una Sure say no be Adult Pampers

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by derrick333(m): 8:32am On Sep 09, 2015
Godly song with an ungodly asss NA hell-fire o

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 8:33am On Sep 09, 2015
embarassed the Camera man should be arrested

Imagine the embarrassment he has caused her cry

Make I catch any babe when wear yansh come my house first

I go shook ring boiler inside the yansh

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 8:36am On Sep 09, 2015
she's still a human being

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by Sanyiicrown(m): 8:37am On Sep 09, 2015
derrick333:
Godly song with an ungodly asss NA hell-fire o

LOL.... I was left wondering what's happening these days.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by Sanyiicrown(m): 8:38am On Sep 09, 2015
kiddkash:
she's still a human being
better said this way: she's still in the flesh

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by vizkiz: 8:38am On Sep 09, 2015
na by force to get yansh

All ladies need to know that a guy will never think beyond straffing you whenever you walk pass with a very big yansh!
The only thing we think about during that "OMG moment" is:

"Lord just one night with that ass"

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by therealdeal10: 8:44am On Sep 09, 2015
I tink witout d bum pad she still got it, y put it anyway??

10 Likes

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by ivyT(f): 9:03am On Sep 09, 2015
pyyxxaro:

+d ones wey dey carry padded bra put for chest abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by AfricanApple(f): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2015
Eya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by Haywhymido(m): 9:18am On Sep 09, 2015
GOD don catch am

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by heayey(m): 9:30am On Sep 09, 2015
grin ...
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by prelinctus: 10:20am On Sep 09, 2015
She must have been intimidated by her fellow Ghanaian girls.

4 Likes

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2015
grin wetin we no go hear for this world..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by Berrylite: 10:28am On Sep 09, 2015
OK
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by omaniblog(m): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2015
gobe
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2015
Chai!

Oluwa kuu suru oo!

Alot of people are just trying to tarnish the image of Christianity, but e no go possible.

Fake demonic pastors

Divorced pastors

Rapist pastors

Babalawo pastors

Kidnapping G.Os

Political Pastors

Corrupt Pastors

Worldly Gospel Artists

Na cloth be this? shocked

By their fruits, ye shall know them...

Not everyone that calls me Lord Lord shall enter into my kingdom.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by Lionpikin(m): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2015
This is a mistake most ladies make, is not by wearing artificial yansh or boobs that will attract the man God hass assigned for you. Infact, by doing that you may miss your mr right...

8 Likes

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2015
nAWAOO

wHAT WAS THE NEED FOR THIS?

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by passionate88: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2015
fake women, everywhere you go

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2015
Busted lobatan grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by klepto2015: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2015
cool
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by slimmyjimmy(m): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2015
Even gospel! angry Yanshpad.

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:31am On Sep 09, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by deavicky(m): 10:31am On Sep 09, 2015
dapsoneh:
grin
I don't see anything wrong o

3 Likes

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 10:31am On Sep 09, 2015
What is fefefeefee

1 Like

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by speedyGonzales: 10:31am On Sep 09, 2015
pyyxxaro:

WHAT THE HELL, arrested for what?

also there is nothing wrong with wearing what ever makes you happy... (within reason, obviously!)

4 Likes

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 10:31am On Sep 09, 2015
I see covering up is a difficult thing for ladies these days.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by SammieLowkey(m): 10:32am On Sep 09, 2015
Who cares?
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by ezebunafo(m): 10:32am On Sep 09, 2015
Fake from head to toe,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) / Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos / Chidinma Looks More Like ''sister Mary'' At Flavour's Manager's White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.