Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) (53248 Views)

Yemi Alade In Hot Leather Pants On Stage. (Photos) / Skiibii Strips To His Pants On Stage (Photos, Video) / Davido's Face As A Lady Rocks Him On Stage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by PissedOffWeed(m): 11:09am On Sep 09, 2015
Whenever I see any gospel in this I will comment angry
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by cabaliciouscabal: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2015
derrick333:
Godly song with an ungodly asss NA hell-fire o

Most of d gospel singers ar in it bcus of d fame and monetary gains, not bcus dey ar interested in going to heavens.

U can equally call it stomach infrastructure.

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 11:26am On Sep 09, 2015
singlefade25:
hahahahahahaha, i go wear ham come.

Really

Oya come

I don buy sharwama and Big stout for u grin

Na chemist dem go rush you go

U go popular pass Aunty Patience Jonathan grin
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 09, 2015
good for her... she did it for her fans... grin
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by bummyla(m): 11:31am On Sep 09, 2015
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by Sanyiicrown(m): 11:32am On Sep 09, 2015
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by nikkyshyne(f): 11:32am On Sep 09, 2015
Lmao... grin. No one home when she was leaving the house?

1 Like

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 11:33am On Sep 09, 2015
speedyGonzales:

WHAT THE HELL, arrested for what?

also there is nothing wrong with wearing what ever makes you happy... (within reason, obviously!)

Lool

Bros na joke naa

Wetin concern if she go wear horse yansh self grin
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by chaz007(f): 11:36am On Sep 09, 2015
Africans can be so senseless. Why didnt they criticise others who use brazillian and peruvian weavon to grace their looks? Or others who fix artificial eyelashes? Hip pad, bra pad, eyelash, weavon, nail fix, are all meant to enhance ladies' look and figure, secular or gospel genre.
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by speedyGonzales: 11:43am On Sep 09, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Lool

Bros na joke naa

Wetin concern if she go wear horse yansh self grin

hahaha, my bad! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by chachanga: 11:50am On Sep 09, 2015
Gospel this, gospel dat...

Judge people by their outputs not some funny tag they choose as a badge of affiliation joor

She wore the butt pads, not to glorify God or enhance her music but, probably there's one long&thick rod dude straffing the heck outta her releasing all her pent up se.xuality wey she don dey package under religious garb all these while. She's coming off as being more comfortable with her body now, maybe dangerously so sef.

she might even be baiting potential straffe mates.

It's sad to see good girls going bad but when they do, they don't often come back.
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by Eniqurl(f): 11:50am On Sep 09, 2015
Nyansh na by force
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by stchinedu: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2015
pyyxxaro:
embarassed the Camera man should be arrested

Imagine the embarrassment he has caused her cry

Make I catch any babe when wear yansh come my house first

I go shook ring boiler inside the yansh
Men I feel you joor grin grin grin

As in shook the boiler in the 'parted' region grin cheesy grin cheesy
Thank God for the 'natural crack' on every ass grin grin
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2015
una no listien to her song, na her yanch una go check for stage too,
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by Moana(f): 11:59am On Sep 09, 2015
Chisos
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by orakle007: 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
yansh pad !! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by IceDude(m): 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nothing like being original, i will still like a girl even if she got small bumbum.......One of the things i hate most is deceit

1 Like

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
she's already under serious social network attacks why add to it..wearing/add/improving/enhancing is not to us..abeg make we leave matter for mathias..Next thread please
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by singlefade25(f): 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Really

Oya come

I don buy sharwama and Big stout for u grin

Na chemist dem go rush you go

U go popular pass Aunty Patience Jonathan grin

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by obaty(f): 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
All ladies need to know that a guy will never think beyond straffing you whenever you walk pass with a very big yansh!
The only thing we think about during that "OMG moment" is:

"Lord just one night with that ass" smiley
All ladies need to know that a guy will never think beyond straffing you whenever you walk pass with a very big yansh!
The only thing we think about during that "OMG moment" is:

"Lord just one night with that ass"
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
singlefade25:
hahahahaha, wine i want o

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha

I've bought the Wine #Moet burukutu #

Oya start coming grin
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
stchinedu:

Men I feel you joor grin grin grin

As in shook the boiler in the 'parted' region grin cheesy grin cheesy
Thank God for the 'natural crack' on every ass grin grin

grin Bros u wicked pass me o grin

1 Like

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by singlefade25(f): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha

I've bought the Wine #Moet burukutu #

Oya start coming grin
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by easyelliot(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
Peer pressure is to blame......at least she didn't do push up bra.
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by serah109: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
Dis is Ukwu nwere nti, she no wear nyash, but her Ukwu gbara Akpu akpu
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by temitope014: 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
that is why i have decided to follow the ministry of the hipless and yanshless beauty queen. I don't want to be deceived!
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by flyingdutchman(m): 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
WITH EGYPTIAN COSTUME

1 Like

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by charlesbailey(m): 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
Wonder what else is fake about her...
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
singlefade25:
Good, put for fridge........i like cold drink

It's seriously chilled

I even have sharwama

Am waiting along the road
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by vickie1900(f): 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
And so what? Who e concern? No be her yansh? Busy body ppl
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by Rotimi47: 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
The thing self no get good shape. Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by singlefade25(f): 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
pyyxxaro:

It's seriously chilled

I even have sharwama

Am waiting along the road

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) / Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child / Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.