Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) (53249 Views)

Yemi Alade In Hot Leather Pants On Stage. (Photos) / Skiibii Strips To His Pants On Stage (Photos, Video) / Davido's Face As A Lady Rocks Him On Stage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:32am On Sep 09, 2015
And it still made her looked like a wrapped tuber of yam. Ladies and frivolities??

4 Likes

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by BTT(m): 10:32am On Sep 09, 2015
Moral of the story:

If you are 'Gifty' and you are not 'gifted', there's very little you can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by shizzy7(f): 10:32am On Sep 09, 2015
what's their business??
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by hensben(m): 10:33am On Sep 09, 2015
She got the asss already why pad it.

Ladies and their Wahala.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by Boss77(f): 10:33am On Sep 09, 2015
Busted cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by PAINGAIN: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2015
Women living a fake life since mary magdalene. They wear high heels when they ain't that tall,put weave-on when their hairs ain't that long, now they r putting butt and hip's pad when they ain't that big. Mtcheeeew.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by babestella: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2015
Whose business is that, it's her life and I don't think her life stops anyone from living. Going to xray a woman's bossom to find out whatever is criminal.
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by dmcdad: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2015
vizkiz:
na by force to get yansh

All ladies need to know that a guy will never think beyond straffing you whenever you walk pass with a very big yansh!
The only thing we think about during that "OMG moment" is:

"Lord just one night with that ass"
Funny but true. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by papazizii(m): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2015
derrick333:
Godly song with an ungodly asss NA hell-fire o
oboy u almost b FTC oº°˚˚˚°º‎o grin
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 09, 2015
Sanyiicrown:

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/entertainment/Musician-Gifty-Osei-accused-of-wearing-hips-pad-380334

men i got to show more love for my new gf. She is fully loaded with the real thing.
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by Billygee2u: 10:40am On Sep 09, 2015
Sanyiicrown:

better said this way: she's still in the flesh
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by Proffdada: 10:41am On Sep 09, 2015
are u sure it's hip pad or she forgot the cushion was attached to her? grin

1 Like

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by Billygee2u: 10:42am On Sep 09, 2015
babestella:
Whose business is that, it's her life and I don't think her life stops anyone from living. Going to xray a woman's bossom to find out whatever is criminal.
birds of the same feather

1 Like

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by deetomee: 10:43am On Sep 09, 2015
The contours are just too obvious now. Wetin? Na by force to get bumbum? Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by Jamb2016Expo: 10:44am On Sep 09, 2015
yea
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by Billygee2u: 10:45am On Sep 09, 2015
the pad really showed

1 Like

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by singlefade25(f): 10:46am On Sep 09, 2015
pyyxxaro:
embarassed the Camera man should be arrested

Imagine the embarrassment he has caused her cry

Make I catch any babe when wear yansh come my house first

I go shook ring boiler inside the yansh
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by RICHARDTRD: 10:46am On Sep 09, 2015
grin nawa.. Wetin we no go hear
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by Nyizogembi(m): 10:46am On Sep 09, 2015
Na them sabi

1 Like

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by ZIGGYCOM: 10:47am On Sep 09, 2015
pyyxxaro:

grin
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by sage2(m): 10:48am On Sep 09, 2015
But women, why always you?
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by Jamb2016Expo: 10:48am On Sep 09, 2015
see booty
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by ZIGGYCOM: 10:49am On Sep 09, 2015
grin
pyyxxaro:

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by blaid: 10:50am On Sep 09, 2015
Should a gospel artiste who actually fear God dress like that at all? Yeye dey perform....

3 Likes

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by Originalsly: 10:51am On Sep 09, 2015
As an award winning gospel singer....a Christian in the spotlight.... why should she be going all out to promote vanity and deceive people? .....trying to bring people close to God with her songs while at the same time trying to distract and seduce men with the appearance of big butt and hip? Hypocrite comes to mind.

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by sparkleice(f): 10:53am On Sep 09, 2015
Eyin eka mmi abeg carry go na God gve u dat big & natural ass nt al ds grls dat go abt deceivng men wt fake ass,go ahead flaunt it cos s no 1 business bt urs,ur body,ur life.yak abiak ake mbiak. Eno-Abasi. Ke di.so nothng do u.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:56am On Sep 09, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Una Sure say no be Adult Pampers

Ask Fayose.
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by princechurchill(m): 10:58am On Sep 09, 2015
hahahahahahahha the spirit ain't there with her thats canality maximixation
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by humbleLad(m): 10:59am On Sep 09, 2015
So ridiculous_____ Buh all the same we thank God for Life. Guys are just trying to be guys and vice versa. Why most u guys even want to gossip about someone that is far more better than most of you.
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by wazobiacome: 11:01am On Sep 09, 2015
Why are you doing this to woman of God
Re: Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) by Dexema(m): 11:08am On Sep 09, 2015
Girls be carrying agege bread for yansh since 1919

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child / Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) / Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.