Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,365 members, 7,836,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

I Want To Get Married, Having No Kids Bother Me – Cossy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Get Married, Having No Kids Bother Me – Cossy (1073 Views)

Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" / Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. / Kiss Daniel Takes Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman, His Only Bother To Dubai (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Get Married, Having No Kids Bother Me – Cossy by nairacobra: 9:57am On Sep 09, 2015
Controversial Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor in a recent interview with Encomium Magazine reveals the type of man she would want to marry.

The queen of boobs says; “I love hot men, really hot, that banging body to die for, and also he must be a lot richer than me.”

Cossy who declares that she’s looking for a man to marry recently has also affirmed that being single doesn’t bother her, but not having kids does.

“Being single does not bother me. But, not having kids do bother me, I must say,” Cossy says.

http://entadaplace. com/2015/09/09/i-want-to-get-married-having-no-kids-bother-me-cossy/

Re: I Want To Get Married, Having No Kids Bother Me – Cossy by POWEROFPEACE(m): 10:19am On Sep 09, 2015
Men are scared. marrying an actress seems not to favor men as they are fund of ruining men's life at the tail end due to pride, arrogance, very high sexual urge for different men and many more. But her boobs are just too big, I wonder if this is normal.
Re: I Want To Get Married, Having No Kids Bother Me – Cossy by Davied2: 10:31am On Sep 09, 2015
Use condoms!!!

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez Puts On Raunchy Performance At Miami Concert And Show Off Her Ass / British Singer, Rita Ora Cover Self Magazine December Issue / Rapper, M I, Finds Some Solution To The Cold Weather (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.