Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Please Who Has Interviewed With Aelex Legal Practitioners And Arbitrators? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Who Has Interviewed With Aelex Legal Practitioners And Arbitrators? (7700 Views)

Who Else Interviewed With Panagora Group / He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later / How I Interviewed My Secondary School Teacher For A Job Of 48k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Has Interviewed With Aelex Legal Practitioners And Arbitrators? by queenfav(f): 10:50am On Sep 09, 2015
Hi all,I just got an invite to a written test for employment with aelex at their ikoyi office.Please who can give me tips on what to expect.Also,I don't live in lagos,and its by friday 10.am.suggestions please.
Re: Please Who Has Interviewed With Aelex Legal Practitioners And Arbitrators? by punchbabe: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2015
First of all go there on time before the time you were given. It will help you get use to the environment. When you enter, the receptionist will ask you to write your name and the time you came. Then you will be shown a room where you will stay till they are ready to call you for the test.

The test is in form of Gmat. In fact it is Gmat. Nothing to do with law. the papers will be given to you. When i wrote it,there were papers.You will be timed. not enough time. They will then be monitoring you with their cctv.

if you are good with GMAT, you wont have any problem, and they pay very well.

When you scale that stage,they will invite you for oral interview, it is then they may ask questions on law.

hope i've answered your question

1 Like

Re: Please Who Has Interviewed With Aelex Legal Practitioners And Arbitrators? by queenfav(f): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2015
Thanks a lot @punchbabe.But the gmat thing is not fair na.Please how do I go about acing the written test.I have never taken a GMAT test before.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Has Interviewed With Aelex Legal Practitioners And Arbitrators? by Crownofwealth(m): 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
queenfav:
Hi all,I just got an invite to a written test for employment with aelex at their ikoyi office.Please who can give me tips on what to expect.Also,I don't live in lagos,and its by friday 10.am.suggestions please.
its not gmat.its LSAT.its the exam for canadian law school.just google princeton review. u will get more info abt it.
Re: Please Who Has Interviewed With Aelex Legal Practitioners And Arbitrators? by queenfav(f): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
Wow..am seriously tensed here...thanks @crown. NairalandersPlease I need more specifics on what to expect.
Re: Please Who Has Interviewed With Aelex Legal Practitioners And Arbitrators? by queenfav(f): 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
I just got the ebook for the LSAT tests by princeton review 2014.Where do I begin?
Re: Please Who Has Interviewed With Aelex Legal Practitioners And Arbitrators? by Crownofwealth(m): 6:52am On Sep 10, 2015
favour emone.....
Re: Please Who Has Interviewed With Aelex Legal Practitioners And Arbitrators? by yvesboss(m): 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
queenfav:

SO how did the test go?
Re: Please Who Has Interviewed With Aelex Legal Practitioners And Arbitrators? by queenfav(f): 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
@yves Was LSAT..didn't get the job
Re: Please Who Has Interviewed With Aelex Legal Practitioners And Arbitrators? by Crownofwealth(m): 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
queenfav:
i told u before bt dnt mind them.they are not serious pple.
Re: Please Who Has Interviewed With Aelex Legal Practitioners And Arbitrators? by leksgcfr(m): 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
This is their second recruitment in the year. When I attended the first one early in the year, I was stunned by the questions set for the (employment) test.

Good luck to you in your quest, op.
Re: Please Who Has Interviewed With Aelex Legal Practitioners And Arbitrators? by queenfav(f): 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
I leave them for God o..Most of their staff won't be able to answer those useless questions.Someone really told me they test iis just a facade,because they have already decided on people to employ (based on connections). My tfare to lagos nai just dey pain me!Spent money for cab to their yeye ikoyi office,on top the rain that day.I even fell sick cos of the stress when I got home from lagos.It is well..Lemme start looking for a small firm to perch with.I will have to manage the poor pay and work for d experience.God dey...

6 Likes

Re: Please Who Has Interviewed With Aelex Legal Practitioners And Arbitrators? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
Next time, put ur abuja address when applying to big law firms. I wrote their test in abuja here altho I failed it too.
Re: Please Who Has Interviewed With Aelex Legal Practitioners And Arbitrators? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
It would have been helpful if anyone helped with example of the questions asked.

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Has Interviewed With Aelex Legal Practitioners And Arbitrators? by Hidentity(m): 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
queenfav:
Hi friend, sorry about this. Please, how long did it take them to get back to you after the LSAT test?
Re: Please Who Has Interviewed With Aelex Legal Practitioners And Arbitrators? by queenfav(f): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
Hidentity:

Hi friend, sorry about this. Please, how long did it take them to get back to you after the LSAT test?
I don't remember that anymore . It's been years and i have moved past law and it's headaches.
Re: Please Who Has Interviewed With Aelex Legal Practitioners And Arbitrators? by Hidentity(m): 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
queenfav:
I don't remember that anymore . It's been years and i have moved past law and it's headaches.
Oh. Okay. A friend wrote their test and he has been bothering me to help him find out when they would revert. I asked a few people who said they did same day or the second day. However, he wrote his since Monday and no word till now. My contact there has not been reachable. Thank you.
Re: Please Who Has Interviewed With Aelex Legal Practitioners And Arbitrators? by queenfav(f): 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
Hidentity:

Oh. Okay. A friend wrote their test and he has been bothering me to help him find out when they would revert. I asked a few people who said they did same day or the second day. However, he wrote his since Monday and no word till now. My contact there has not been reachable. Thank you.
okay, wish him the best.
Re: Please Who Has Interviewed With Aelex Legal Practitioners And Arbitrators? by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 05, 2019
queenfav:

Seriously? So you're not intent on practicing?

(1) (Reply)

closed / Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement / PAL Pensions Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.