Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Annie Idibia With Family Members In The United States (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia With Family Members In The United States (Photos) (32547 Views)

Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids / Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia With Family Members In The United States (Photos) by yipata: 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
The mother must be a strong woman.... Hmnnn #herbackbone
Re: Annie Idibia With Family Members In The United States (Photos) by NOTRIBE: 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
i will love see her p***sy and play with it as 2face is also enjoying others too...what do you guys think?
Re: Annie Idibia With Family Members In The United States (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
dapsoneh:
Everytn will be in the news... Annie this, Annie that.. I won't be surprised if one day u write as: BREAKING NES- Annie idibia just had se X with 2face'... smh
no mind these MURDERators and OPs,I tire for dem
Re: Annie Idibia With Family Members In The United States (Photos) by malikisah: 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
see as dem carry hair like araoko!
Re: Annie Idibia With Family Members In The United States (Photos) by BUAR(m): 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
dapsoneh:
Everytn will be in the news... Annie this, Annie that.. I won't be surprised if one day u write as: BREAKING NES- Annie idibia just had se X with 2face'... smh
you re on point exactly my grief
Re: Annie Idibia With Family Members In The United States (Photos) by favourlove1: 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"Women can spend money ehn" Quote me anywhere.
I be woman, but na true you talk. As in eh! They don't just want to knw ooo! Na to dey spend sha! Who no like better tin.
Re: Annie Idibia With Family Members In The United States (Photos) by Cavemannn(m): 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
Berrylite:
My own time will soon come...
Watch out my people
Prolly in jail
Re: Annie Idibia With Family Members In The United States (Photos) by Chivasex: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
so how is this news?
mswesh
Re: Annie Idibia With Family Members In The United States (Photos) by 400billionman: 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
Annie is giving that small boy lap dance..

See her hands. Chai..

Re: Annie Idibia With Family Members In The United States (Photos) by bummyla(m): 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
Re: Annie Idibia With Family Members In The United States (Photos) by arimahoseloka(m): 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
angry disgusting, if my wife dress this way I will slap her
Re: Annie Idibia With Family Members In The United States (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
aint u guys tired with such pics
Re: Annie Idibia With Family Members In The United States (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
Annie go spoil this her daughter. ..
Re: Annie Idibia With Family Members In The United States (Photos) by Adortem: 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
Please,how old is Annie? Heard someone complaining about the bum she wore in the pix also the facts that she seems to be exposing her body nowadays. That's what happens when you marry a womanizer,hope that stops 2face from his old ways and their union last forever. Lovely couple though
Re: Annie Idibia With Family Members In The United States (Photos) by FRANKOXY(m): 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
ANIE IS GORGEOUS.
Re: Annie Idibia With Family Members In The United States (Photos) by OyinMIXmola(f): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sweeeeet sweeeet family,may God almighty bless me nd my guys hustle ooo,so dat our children wld nt even hav d cause to suffer,am sure 2faces kids wld always tnk God for dia dad,they mite nt knw nw tho,wen they grooow they'l undstnd berrÁ***team**double up hustle***
Re: Annie Idibia With Family Members In The United States (Photos) by preciousMI1(f): 7:52am On Sep 10, 2015
what of tubabas sons??
Re: Annie Idibia With Family Members In The United States (Photos) by KanwuliaJara: 9:08am On Sep 10, 2015
Soooo, why no mention of her dad? undecided
No wonder she ended up with a man like TB for fear of rejection?

Just asking oooooooh!
Fatherless baby homes on display.
Generational malaise! lipsrsealed
Re: Annie Idibia With Family Members In The United States (Photos) by Came: 9:19am On Sep 10, 2015
Isabella just dey grow; she has grown into a big girl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Signs A Message At Freda Francis Party: "Still Mrs Balogun" / BBNaija’s Tacha Claims She Is 23 Years Old; Gets Blasted. She Reacts / Genevieve Nnaji With A Mystery Guy - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.