Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,226 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide (22592 Views)

Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses / 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. / Jonathan Doesn’t Have Money — Alamieyeseigha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by FreeGlobe(f): 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
simplynola:

All i will tell you is Rest in Peace (RIP)
you too, go to hell
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by simplynola(m): 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

you too, go to hell

RIP
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by Godset1: 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
No, @ Lady F. He did wen he came into Power. He only direct APC to CCB when he accused Buhari of his Declaration & the APC issue the He (Fayose ) should declare his Asset.
ladyF:

But he didn't do it publicly, he directed people to CCB
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by princdebola201(m): 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Ami oh. Which enemy will not take to his heels on sighting this killer face

That's the EBORA OWU HIMSELF

The slayer of ojukwu a.k.a wuru-wuru of igboland from erosion ravaged land of Biafra

The first Yoloba coward dealt with IKE-EBA(plate of eba) ojukwu by beating him flawlessly in his own backyard
During Electiongrin

The yoloba coward that enslave the flat heads from south east for 8 years and end up doing nothing for them..despite his people rejecting him

The Oracle of Nigeria that all politicians from NE ,NW,NC, SE, SS, SW consult before they embark on any mission

The beginning of PDP reign (1999) and End of PDP reign (2015)

The author and finisher of jonadunce faith a.k.a the slave master of flat heads from 2011 to 2015grin

The president to all Expresidents. All over the whole world

The ugliest president that married the prettiest woman

The Demi-God that all africans worship

If I should start praising him his head might burst wherever he isgringrin
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by Kswiss001(m): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

Osokomole abegi pity the old bubu!!! He is now having convulsion at the mere mention of your name!!!

Anyman who still parades mud houses as assets is a failure!!!

Honestly, I dont buy into this public asset declaration stuff.
Must I go public to disclose all my properties? I can simply
give a detailed declaration of my asset to the relevant
authorities before and after my tenure. And if im found
wanting for any corrupt activity, the right authority should
investigate me, and bring me to book if found guilty. Going
public to declare mud houses is just a political stunt to cajol
the gullible Nigerians, because the house being a mud house
is not the issue, but the value the land is.
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by princdebola201(m): 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The Great Ojukwu is greater than d coward Awolowo dat couldnt secede because he was licking his masters ass which later forced him to drink rat poison!

Yeah the Great IKE-EBA(plate of Eba) , the wuru-wuru of igboland ,the chest beating and brave coward OJU-IKU will always be remembered for Leading ur brainless zombie ancestors into sucide mission lolgringrin
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
princdebola201:

Yeah the Great IKE-EBA(plate of Eba) , the wuru-wuru of igboland ,the chest beating and brave coward OJU-IKU will always be remembered for Leading ur brainless zombie ancestors into sucide mission lolgringrin
He was not a Coward like frog eye Aworowo dat drank rat poison
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by princdebola201(m): 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
He was not a Coward like frog eye Aworowo dat drank rat poison

At least he didn't lead 3million people to death like ur coward Warlordgringrin
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by FreeGlobe(f): 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
princdebola201:

That's the EBORA OWU HIMSELF

The slayer of ojukwu a.k.a wuru-wuru of igboland from erosion ravaged land of Biafra

The first Yoloba coward dealt with IKE-EBA(plate of eba) ojukwu by beating him flawlessly in his own backyard
During Electiongrin

The yoloba coward that enslave the flat heads from south east for 8 years and end up doing nothing for them..despite his people rejecting him

The Oracle of Nigeria that all politicians from NE ,NW,NC, SE, SS, SW consult before they embark on any mission

The beginning of PDP reign (1999) and End of PDP reign (2015)

The author and finisher of jonadunce faith a.k.a the slave master of flat heads from 2011 to 2015grin

The president to all Expresidents. All over the whole world

The ugliest president that married the prettiest woman

The Demi-God that all africans worship

If I should start praising him his head might burst wherever he isgringrin

You did not add [size=16pt]The Clueless War Commander[/size] according to Isama Alabi cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2015064/obasanjo-clueless-war-commander-isama
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by remmyjunior: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
People may be praising GMB for declaring herd and mud houses as an asset, but I see a man that is unproductive. A man that after 30 yrs of ruling this great nation, remained stagnant in life; a man that called himself the former head of state but has not contribute to the development of humanity..... that nothing tangible as developmental initiative has been attached to him since more 72yrs of his age.

Even Ex president Obasaonjo after ruling this country went to upgrade himself. He built an ultra-modern library for human development.
He surely has contributed to nation building.

Please don't get me wrong; I have a personal likeness to my dear president, but I am worried about his low capability of taken decision for economic development and that is one of his weakness I no the enemy will want to explore.
Ask me who are his enemies are and I will tell you that they are the members of his house.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
may God heal fayose so sorry for him for his mental illness
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by odomanis: 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
Can this tout, talkative and motor park agbiru keep his mouth shot?

Wailers will talk now that why should i have to call him names.

What you call him does not matter. What matters is that your people do not regard you as much as Ekiti people regard him. Do your people even know you ? You are insulting a governor when you cant even win your street chairman.
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
princdebola201:

At least he didn't lead 3million people to death like ur coward Warlordgringrin
A man dat couldn't keep to his word like Awolowo,a betrayer,A man that couldn't fight is d coward,check d meaning of coward,We IGBOS would forever be grateful to Ojukwu for fighting for his people,dats why we can never be cowards like d yorrobbas,so stop crying for us!
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by Charly68: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ekiti are in for drama for the next 4 years ..how could a Governor be castigating the president of a whole republic like this..we shall see where it will end
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by AkaIkenga: 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
I really wish we had more men like Fayose in this country. The MAN is still alive in him and growing too. He has refused to be cowed by the all conquering Buhari. Someday in the future our people will look back at these days and know that we had a living man amongst the many dead men in Nigeria. Buhari is a liar and a thief that is for sure. Balarabe Musa told him point blank to stop deceiving Nigerians and acknowledge that he is a billionaire and nobody has faulted him for that, but the weaklings down south are shouting their brother down for speaking the same truth. What a shame!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by kobe79: 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
#comotjoor
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
WombRaiders:
Peter Ayodele Fayose, the knight crusader of Odua.

The last man standing.

The rock of Christ Church in Odua.

The migraine of daily Muslim headache.

Carry go Joor.
[size=18pt]
Let them know that Ekiti is NOT osunstan [/size]
Osunstan! Chai.
Cows and mud houses - mumu full Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by tommykiwi(m): 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
sameer1212:
Will this useless and Stupid man keep his dirty mouth shut Seriously Fayose is getting boring more and more. I doubt if he is real YORUBA man cos YORUBA's don't b ehave this way. He behave like a bastardundecided
Oga na U gat shut up ur DIRTY mouth because the man is100 right%!
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
WombRaiders:

The last man standing.

Carry go Joor.
[size=18pt]

Coward!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by alexlee50: 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

How many normal human being reason like him?
your conclusion is subjective.lets look at this mans point again.he said the president to declare his assets publicly, Is that a fact?if the answer is yes.did the president declare his assets publicly as he stated during his campaign? No is the answer.Fayose also stated that the president who could not afford to buy the presidential form suddenly has less than 30m in his account? Is that a fact? Yes I believe. The president who is said not to have any house except in kaduna and daura now has houses in abuja and portharcourt, how did this happen? When were these houses bought? What is the value of these properties? If these things fayose stated are correct, does it amount to deception? Yes it is.after reveiwing this, who do you think is not right in the head?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by Nellybii: 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
anwo247:
Buhari is a shameless old man who goes about telling lies even on the television. So shameful but he's just shameless

The time you waste packaging this story and the satellite images to publish on nairaland could be spent on improving on your failed life. You will continue to remain useless because you perpetually mismanage your time. Imagine the children of Fayose are busy relaxing in their father's luxury.Buhari's grand children have a brighter future than you or your anonymous generation can ever dream of. Yet you are here lying, sweating to impress yourself only. Unfortunately Fayose will never thank you neither will any rewards come your way from PDP.So your life continues to waste away. Miserable imbeccile.
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
agarawu23:

I just dey laugh
I swear if they truly know, fayose will be the first to voice out.

Fayose is now giving his aides 'ogogoro' drink
They know they self. They steal for. each other. IBB once challenge to shot up or exposed. buhari did not response to that. call.
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I doubt if Fayose is a yoruba man too. He does not have any trait of cowardice in his genes..

grin grin You just dey find tribal trouble
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by athaboi(f): 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

and you think that Lunatic is OKAY?

Shey he said alot of things during campaign...he should watch out...

. See dis one! #coward
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by Dontbeused: 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
sameer1212:
Will this useless and Stupid man keep his dirty mouth shut Seriously Fayose is getting boring more and more. I doubt if he is real YORUBA man cos YORUBA's don't behave this way. He behave like a bastardundecided
Omo baby factory nani[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by Rotimi47: 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
WombRaiders:

The last man standing.

Carry go Joor.
[size=18pt]
The only governor that don't know his responsibility but rather check driver license of drivers plying ekiti major roads. Mumu dey smell.
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by Rmartins741: 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
Guyman02:
That time when the beans you ate at Night is creating rumbles in your stomach and you feel like releasing a huge fart only to realise you are sitting next to a Pretty Girl grin grin

LOL. Just passing
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by tolexy007(m): 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
encryptjay:
This man be biting more than he can chew.
but where are you wen APC first throw the first on him
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by kristisking(m): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
Imortal001:
TTG (Talkative governor) using ekiti state money to drink beer and pepe soup.
You are just as gullible as those that like your comment.You reason with your ass.Punk!
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by Tankotanko: 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
princdebola201:

Let me pray for you
At the sight of obasanjo every Ojukwu in ur life shall Run to Exile in jesus Name

Say AMEN..gringrin

Can a lorry-load of Objs ever stand a Col Atuzie alone, not to even relate it to the Legend Ojukwu.
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by azzima(m): 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
Buhari has been too gentlemanly with this parrot.Thats why I love Baba Iyabo. During his regime Fayose and Asari were running from pillar to post begging for mercy. Now this fool hasn't done ANYTHING tangible in his state but opening his mouth and buying tatashe in the market.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah: We Lost 1000 People, 2 Million Cows In Taraba / Deji Adeyanju: “Buhari Is Lifeless, Everyone Is Better Than Buhari” / Dino Melaye Denies Rumoured Step Down, Vows To Oust Governor Yahaya Bello(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.