Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,802 members, 7,851,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide (22604 Views)

Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses / 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. / Jonathan Doesn’t Have Money — Alamieyeseigha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by rlcanon: 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
HELLO NAIRALANDERS,

I HEREBY REFERS 'Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by sameer1212(m): 11:36am
Will this useless and silly man keep his dirty mouth shut Seriously Fayose is getting boring more and more. I doubt if he is real YORUBA man cos YORUBA's don't behave this way. He behave like a bastardundecided' THAT THIS IDIOT WITH NAIRA LAND USER NAME SAMEER IS A BASTARD AS FAR AS AM CONCERN.YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY ARE NOT WORTH FAYOSE'S GATEMAN.IF YOU ARE NOT WELL BROUGT UP BE YOUR SENSELESS PARENTS YOU SHOULD LEARN TO BE POLITE.BEAST OF NO NATION.

5 Likes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by Kswiss001(m): 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
Honestly, I dont buy into this public asset declaration stuff. Must I go public to disclose all my properties? I can simply give a detailed declaration of my asset to the relevant authorities before and after my tenure. And if im found wanting for any corrupt activity, the right authority should investigate me, and bring me to book if found guilty. Going public to declare mud houses is just a political stunt to cajol the gullible Nigerians, because the house being a mud house is not the issue, but the value the land is.
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by famotechs(m): 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
Humm,There is sense in What fayose aid said.before election buhari claim he has #1m ,170cows but now #30m ,220cows.so on..its rather sooo worrying how majority Nigerians have lost there senses since may29..the cattle rearer from daura and Noise making party Apc re bunch of fucking liars

1 Like

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
I can clearly see that Pa Buhari has wounded quite some people. They need Buharicilin to treat the infection.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
rlcanon:
HELLO NAIRALANDERS,

I HEREBY REFERS 'Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by sameer1212(m): 11:36am
Will this useless and silly man keep his dirty mouth shut Seriously Fayose is getting boring more and more. I doubt if he is real YORUBA man cos YORUBA's don't behave this way. He behave like a bastardundecided' THAT THIS IDIOT WITH NAIRA LAND USER NAME SAMEER IS A BASTARD AS FAR AS AM CONCERN.YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY ARE NOT WORTH FAYOSE'S GATEMAN.IF YOU ARE NOT WELL BROUGT UP BE YOUR SENSELESS PARENTS YOU SHOULD LEARN TO BE POLITE.BEAST OF NO NATION.

5 Likes
Another little wretch bastard on the loose. Id*iot.
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by kozmokaz(m): 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nigerian are very funny oooo .... how do u guys expect someone who can't build him self a house build Nigeria ? just asking

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by anwo247: 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
dejavski:

Not 99% but 75% count some parts like ondo and Ekiti out

Yes you're right. The greater part of Ondo and Ekiti are not under this Buahri curse.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by FreeGlobe(f): 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
princdebola201:

Let me pray for you
At the sight of obasanjo every Ojukwu in ur life shall Run to Exile in jesus Name

Say AMEN..gringrin
Ami oh. Which enemy will not take to his heels on sighting this killer face

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by Armstrong56(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
That rascal governor is out again...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by smuth(m): 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
Imortal001:
TTG (Talkative governor) using ekiti state money to drink beer and pepe soup.

Mumu, can you explain the discrepancy in the asset Buhari declared and what he told gullible people like you before the election. It is obvious you will swallow Buhari's lies anytime anyday...our biggest challenge in the country is to cure people of their gulliblity. This is going to be a serious work because the population of fools is growing in millions.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
princdebola201:

Just like your paper tiger oju-iku he boast of defeating nigerian army only for him to Run to ivory coast when a saw a coward yoloba man Obj leading the Army
The Great Ojukwu is greater than d coward Awolowo dat couldnt secede because he was licking his masters ass which later forced him to drink rat poison!

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by smuth(m): 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
Armstrong56:
That rascal governor is out again...

Mumu, can you explain the discrepancy in the asset Buhari declared and what he told gullible people like you before the election. It is obvious you will swallow Buhari's lies anytime anyday...our biggest challenge in the country is to cure people of their gulliblity. This is going to be a serious work because the population of fools is growing in millions.
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by DONSMITH123(m): 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Ami oh. Which enemy will not take to his heels on sighting this killer face

BAD GIRL

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by smuth(m): 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
rlcanon:
HELLO NAIRALANDERS,

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by mikolo80: 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
chai, I am highly disappointed in buhari. see as if he de allow all ties rats to be talking nonsense. I gree say gwamna get immunity but all these poorly brought up riff Raff are fair game. use one or two as example. see as everyone go arrange diasef
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by smuth(m): 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
famotechs:
Humm,There is sense in What fayose aid said.before election buhari claim he has #1m ,170cows but now #30m ,220cows.so on..its rather sooo worrying how majority Nigerians have lost there senses since may29..the cattle rearer from daura and Noise making party Apc re bunch of fucking liars

My brother, our biggest challenge in the country is to cure people of their gulliblity. This is going to be a serious work because the population of fools is growing in millions.
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by henrysam(m): 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

and you think that Lunatic is OKAY?

Shey he said alot of things during campaign...he should watch out...

And it lie mohammed and all the lairs in APC that are ok.
Did your fada buhari not deny all the campaign promises
Even the one that bore his signature he denied.
Stop blaming fayose for a government of no direction as been witnessed from APC
Fayose is much more better than any APC member. I talk my own
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by simplynola(m): 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
I Pity you Mr Olayinka, you will soon turn to Ewonyinka. You think you have the muscle like your boss to talk anyhow. I wonder what's happening to the PR schools we have now. Are these the kind of graduates the public relations department in our institutions are producing? No diplomacy, no civility. God!
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by oluwaSmith1(f): 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
alexlee50:
how is he a lunatic?

How many normal human being reason like him?

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by smuth(m): 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
sameer1212:
Will this useless and Stupid man keep his dirty mouth shut Seriously Fayose is getting boring more and more. I doubt if he is real YORUBA man cos YORUBA's don't behave this way. He behave like a bastardundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by oluwaSmith1(f): 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
henrysam:

And it lie mohammed and all the lairs in APC that are ok.
Did your fada buhari not deny all the campaign promises
Even the one that bore his signature he denied.
Stop blaming fayose for a government of no direction as been witnessed from APC
Fayose is much more better than any APC member. I talk my own

kelechukwu clap for yourself, welldone!
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by raheem123: 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
Stupid men at Ekiti. Both Fayose and Lere Olayinka are thugs. they do not have elders in Ekiti.
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by oluwaSmith1(f): 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
smuth:

1 Like

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by oluwaSmith1(f): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
raheem123:
Stupid men at Ekiti. Both Fayose and Lere Olayinka are thugs. they do not have elders in Ekiti.

May your tea never lack milk all the days of your life. Lolz
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by FreeGlobe(f): 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
simplynola:
I Pity you Mr Olayinka, you will soon turn to Ewonyinka. You think you have the muscle like your boss to talk anyhow. I wonder what's happening to the PR schools we have now. Are these the kind of graduates the public relations department in our institutions are producing? No diplomacy, no civility. God!
Shut yur mouth. You think APC has the monopoly of insults. Olayinka is not a coward like you
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by Billygee2u: 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

Osokomole abegi pity the old bubu!!! He is now having convulsion at the mere mention of your name!!!

Anyman who still parades mud houses as assets is a failure!!!
a wicked scammer
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by FreeGlobe(f): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
raheem123:
419ners at Aso Rock..
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by abimic(m): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
Fayose is in no level of buhari to be dignified with a response, hence the need to ignore him and believe he never existed. A man that had once wish him death, what more can't he say? Buhari has declared his asset in the best way he can, if he hadn't done that, I for one knows that buhari is not living a deluxe life and in totality, he differs from former occupants of the post. Fayose should emulate PMB and let's see if he won't be castigated likewise. Did I hear him say 250 heads of cow is a failure? A man with even 50 can never be regarded as a failure,it all depends on what makes one happy. Contentment it's, PMB is contented with what he has prior to now. He's not covetous, and very humble. The most humble president we've ever had in this fourth Republic.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by simplynola(m): 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Shut yur mouth. You think APC has the monopoly of insults. Olayinka is not a coward like you

All i will tell you is Rest in Peace (RIP)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by rlcanon: 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by sameer1212(m): 11:36am
Will this useless and silly man keep his dirty mouth shut Seriously Fayose is getting boring more and more. I doubt if he is real YORUBA man cos YORUBA's don't behave this way. He behave like a bastardundecided

5 Likes

SAMEER I CAN SEE THAT YOU HAVE BRAIN TUMOR WHEN YOUR MOTHER WAS GIVEN BIRTH TO A BASTARD PIKIN LIKE YOU.IF I MAY ASK YOU BRAINLESS DULLARD DO YOU KNOW THE ROAD TO YOUR FATHER'S HOUSE? NO BECAUSE YOU ARE A BASTARD
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by ugomma2000: 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
raheem123:

you have just proved to me that really, many yorubas are empty in the skulls. Im amazed how the whole
southwest state were compelled to vote for a mallam, who now declares mud as asset, and yet you are here
lashing at Fayose. Like someone said i dojnt think fayose is a yoruba, because he reasons like my tribe.
They reason before they speak, not the other way round.

Mallam declares mud as asset, and you guys kept mute, and blab rubbish to defend a cattle rearer
who has hidden assets in Sarapina. I pity my country.

Well many nations in one. sorry.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody / Enugu Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari (Photos) / APC Reconciliation: Tinubu, Oyegun In Battle Of Wits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.