Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,470 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

A Friend Is About To Tender His Resignation Tonight Please Advise - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Friend Is About To Tender His Resignation Tonight Please Advise (18977 Views)

Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do / Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. / Check Out This Resignation Letter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Is About To Tender His Resignation Tonight Please Advise by philay(m): 5:46am On Sep 10, 2015
My friend if I may ask what exactly is your plan and choice cos if you want to build career I will advise you stay and give urself target but if there are alternative pls don't waste ur time cos you will regret you stay. Finally one man biz is hell cos is full extortion and totally slavery
Re: A Friend Is About To Tender His Resignation Tonight Please Advise by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 10, 2015
Whether it 's your friend or you 're the one, make d call. If u stick to d job, fine! If you choose to resign, that's also fine.What matters is that you 're happy, but happiness has a price.
Re: A Friend Is About To Tender His Resignation Tonight Please Advise by G12(m): 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
Fvck experience that has turned many professionals into slaves. There are no jobs, we know, but that doesn't mean we should lose our value. I'd rather volunteer than take that job, because the MD will even think he's doing you a favour, just because you accepted below your worth, he'll think you did cos you have no choice.

I have learned so many lessons from job hunting. Come see where employer dey do me shakara just because of 35k monthly job on top transport , all because I dey find experience. I have no regret that I quit and have been doing some freelancing jobs online and making times 2 of that.

Op, see what you can do for yourself instead of slaving under someone for peanuts.
Re: A Friend Is About To Tender His Resignation Tonight Please Advise by EmmyDe25(m): 5:24am On Sep 11, 2015
Which stupid experience are you people talking about here? A job that won't allow him time to attend other interviews because of its nature, and you lots are here talking about experience??.. which experience exactly is an hotel job going to add to the CV of an accountant?? You see some comments here and you just straightly think there are alot of people with blinkered thoughts. 20k for a graduate?? I can't deal!
Re: A Friend Is About To Tender His Resignation Tonight Please Advise by martinosi: 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
frankolett:
He was recently employed as a supervisor in one hotel at alimosho LGA Lagos State. According to him, the work load is tedious because apart from supervising, he also handles their account. He was surprise when his MD says his salary will be 15k for first 3moth after which it will be increased to 20k. Going off will be twice in a week and his house is Stone throw to the hotel. How can he possible accept this offer as a graduate of Accounting . Pls advice

I get back to you on this....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

550 OpenAI Employees Ask Board To Quit Or They'll Resign. / 3 Reasons Companies Are Dumping Interview For Assessment Center / How My Job Nearly Got Me Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.