Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! (40048 Views)

Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) / UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl / Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by NaLaugh: 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
oreos:

Ode!

Are you a Nigerian sef?

What exactly is your assertion in asking him/her this question?
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2015

That's buhari phone no!!
Call for help

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by petux(m): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
God help
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by JBL316: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nonsense story! Meaning.....the story no make sense...especially in a dept that claims the toga of 'Learned'

1 Like

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by ignis: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
The law students in that faculty are not the law student I used to know. They must be dumb law students.
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
Unionism is dead...and u said it happens in law dept? so if the student can't fight physically, what happens to all the learned things they have been learning? That means graduates from that dept are half baked
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by mukykaffe: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
I think some people are being favoured on nl, why is it that a thread would be posted to us when the favoured ones made ftc or front page,,,,,again ladyF i go Bleep ur yansh if u still dey disturb us na una dey do d magu magu sef so that we no go make ftc
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Dabigbroda(m): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
That is serious
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by oizapendent(f): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
This is serious.....I'm not sure the prof is a sane man. Something is seriously wrong with the prof shocked
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by doctokwus: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
This narrative has even made me to disbelieve d story the more.
In my humble opinion,this is a lecturer with low pass scores in his subjects and students are now using this poorly concocted tale to get back at him for failing too many.
Imagine a prof raping a student in his office and she is there shouting,comes out with a torn skirt and goes home without reporting d incident or creating a scene.
Yes, rape exists,but not this brazen a manner.
Abeg,u people should try another method,this lie is too poor!

11 Likes

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
oreos:

In Nigeria? undecided
Don't people sue and win in Nigeria?
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Idiataqueen(f): 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
La wa o
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by bobbymore: 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
Very very very true [color=#990000][/color] cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by grin88(m): 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
f

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by tsdarkside(m): 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
hmmmmm, so all the girls are so dumb that they cant look for a way to find solution Abi? just one randy man is doing Dis to how many girls in the department, is he King Kong's younger brother ? Dem no get student union leader? or dem no fit change course? first step of solution is Dis, let's assume that all d female students walk out on his arrival for lectures, will that alone not attract the attention of the school authorities? There are so many ways to kill a rat, who is so certain that the girls ain't enjoying Dis nonsense?

you are wise....

1 Like

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by ijekul(m): 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
5 years in that faculty and I can write a book about him.funny thing is he's been like dis even before I joined d dept in 2006 and is even getting worse...God help him

1 Like

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by kennyman2000(m): 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hmmmmm... Even students of faculty of law cant find solutions to their problems when we've lots law agencies they can report to. Seems, they as well didnt believe in the law they're studying..
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by peeparty(m): 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
will be back to comment on this issue.let me ask someone I know.
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by olapluto(m): 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
The picture painted of the man is unbelievable. The whole story itself is too nollywoodistic. Let the law take its course on the man. If he is charged to court, let the lady present evidence. This post is not of any importance. I see it as the writing of someone with a vendatta.

1 Like

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Olukat(m): 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
I think the police should be allowed to do their investigations now.
All these confessions, others isn't necessary
Just one bold girl is about to take this serial rapist prof down.
Other cowards remain quite and don't stop regretting the day you got raped just to bear the title lawyer angry angry angry
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by cozy7(m): 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
The man is a Calabar man, a professor of law and a legend of d foreign extra stout.....what do u expect? According to what I learn, even d sch Senate dreads our "professor of law". By d way, scan seems to hv been in d act for ages, no girl girl or group of girls did anything abt it....if u ask me I'd say MOST OR ALL THE GIRLS SEEMED TO HV HAD FUN. Let d man pay for his crimes n let d girls get themselves another "legend n professor of law.
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by flexingPAPA: 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
Simply get evidence and some of his victims that is willing to testify against him and report the case to the Nigeria Bar association and NUC. i assure you he will be dealt with.

1 Like

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
NaLaugh:

What exactly is your assertion in asking him/her this question?

If she is a Nigerian and a student, she would know why she sounded so stupid. The accused is not just a lecturer, he is a professor. He is a lawyer. Our academic institutions do not take sexual harassment reports seriously not to mention rape. Our justice system is useless. And of all solutions she could proffered, she asked whether they couldn't have changed their courseshocked. She also went ahead to doubt their attitude towards the act itself.

3 Likes

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by frankiemorasky(m): 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
so generally, what is the whole school doing about it?
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by bmos(m): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
[quote author=Abbeyme post=37836804]You don't say....

There's need for evidence in this matter.

If he claims he is untouchable, then the evidence must be indisputable....

He needs to face the law that he.

Better still, let someone near him in Calabar kill him. That is what I will do if you rape my daughter since I don't do that to any person"s precious daughter

1 Like

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by delishpot: 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
oreos:

Ode!

Are you a Nigerian sef?

My mind

Exactly why rape victims dont speak out.
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
tsdarkside:

you are wise....

She is stupid and she deserves to be locked up for that comment of hers.

1 Like

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Missmossy(f): 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
This is a big cry for help embarassed

I know some girls can be so gullible, the rate at which rape occurs is quite alarming. Something urgent needs to be done but alas here in Nigeria those in the realm of affairs would keep calm and fold their hands.

So disheartening I must confess.

1 Like

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by ozo13(m): 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
oizapendent:
This is serious.....I'm not sure the prof is a sane man. Something is seriously wrong with the prof shocked
hmmmm. Wanhoo smiley
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by UlqU3(m): 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
So after hearing of his escapades more still go to his office? Don't you know where police station is?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. / UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts / UNIZIK Defers Award For Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.