Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! (40049 Views)

Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) / UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl / Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by loswhite(m): 11:19am On Sep 10, 2015
ZDXQ:

Mind you am not a victim, am male and a graduate of that faculty and work their, all what you read are factual situations, any unical student can corroborate this facts s the name Ndifon is not unknown in this bussiness, if you still doubt then take a walk to campus and interview law students.
Then his punishment is long overdue. I'm just amazed that a prof can stoop so low to the level described. There are ways he can have sex with the females students involve without going to the extent described.
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Fawklicant: 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
I learnt from a source in unical that the accused dean has been suspended and an acting dean appointed in his stead. His licence would also most likely be revoked. I would like students of the faculty of law to confirm this. For me it shouldn't end there. The family should not settle out of court. This man needs that 14 years imprisonment sentence to serve as a deterrent to others. Any man that rapes any woman is nothing but a coward that deserves to be castrated.

There are indications that the man is even a pastor in his church. I wonder what kind of congregation he pastors. For those who want to see the man's pix, here it is...

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAYfRrTsmWsvHoTOhutUjhNvjYhrq4BXgp0kPXogV-F1eOKT2hVw

source...http://taritariboblog..com.ng/2015/09/pictured-dean-of-faculty-of-law-prof.html

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by francafrank(f): 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
it is on authority that he is really on suspension. But a man is found innocent until proven guilty. No hasty conclusions folks.
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by 6fit(f): 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
oreos:

gay, you don't have to hide. You can come out, this forum is anonymous grin

i don't understnd wht u saying
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
kashflynn:
Abi I ohhh.... Dis story no gel for my eye, e kon pass Nollywood movie... Nd d funny thing they are all law student. Nd none dem deemed it fit to strike with a law suit after graduating from law skl... Come OP there's a big difference from being bleeped nd raped..

Your sister and daughter go fall into that kind of trap one day ehn..and we got alk say na Nollywood movie..we go laughs o tey our belly go dey pain us...we go call hem liars...we go say them dey enjoy am grin

See you then wink

2 Likes

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
guiddoti:
rapp and rape. lecturer laid hold on his student grin
student looking for what from lecturer's office grin
To whom we go hold? : angry(

"rapp and rape. lecturer laid hold on your daughter and sister grin
wetin dem dey look for lecturer's office grin
To whom we go hold? : >:"

That is the scenario that is going to play out soon with your own blood grin
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
Clara16:
hmmmm... Op you are not serious... Raping even in the afternoon. I smell lies.

Dem go rape you for afternoon in one big market like that, and we no go believe you

It is going to happen soon grin
Wait for it grin

2 Likes

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by IYANGBALI: 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Where are u? I need to buy u a drink! 10 strong gbosa!!!! 4 u joor
thank you jare
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Eyulor(m): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
That Idiot should not only be suspended..... Ndifon should equally be frustrated the same way he is been frustrating students in the Faculty. This is indeed victory for the victimised. I ought to be practising Law now but not for that cruel fool.

2 Likes

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Dubemkelly(m): 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
And these same ladies are studying Law huh? Do they learn anything aside wearing white and black AND skimpy skirts? Aint they litigation conscious? Atimes i'm worried about courses and people who study them. Its time Nigerian students keyed into what they study and put to practise what they are being taught.
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by guiddoti: 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
oreos:

"rapp and rape. lecturer laid hold on your daughter and sister grin
wetin dem dey look for lecturer's office grin
To whom we go hold? : >:"

That is the scenario that is going to play out soon with your own blood grin
mufu yur blood looking fo wat dey did nt sow. yu ar next online grin
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
guiddoti:
mufu yur blood looking wat dey did nt sow. yu ar next online grin

Dopemu, your sister then your daughters are the ones next in line, not me. Biitches trying to real where they did not sowundecided
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by guiddoti: 11:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
oreos:

Dopemu, your sister then your daughters are the ones next in line, not me. Biitches trying to real where they did not sowundecided
yu solo makinde grin
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by destiny4125: 2:46am On Sep 11, 2015
go and do some verification before u start chanting blackmailing and lies, i think u are rather misleading the public my making claims of blackmailing and lying without proper investigations. i finished from that faculty and i can tell u , Ndifon was not framed, was not seduced by the girl. that is his life style, to him its fun, his likes are there in that same faculty , and am sure they are beginning to sit up. I was once a victim of his pattern of victimization, he hides students answer scripts and claims u didn't sit for his exams just to victimize u. i remembered how he asked me to live his class one day, for no reason, and when i tried to ask him why i should live his class, he shouted at me, and immediately i left , he gave a text, and later called me through phone to come to his office to have my own text. I was made to understand he gets his victims numbers through their admin cards, and he was the only lecturer to the best of my knowledge while i was still at that faculty who insisted that students should submit their admin cards personally, and not through any course rep. He does his assault and rape during working hours, right in his office. I remember how he tricked me to his office one day, and locked his door, he tried assaulting me, but i forced my way out after i threatened him with an empty wine bottle that was on his fridge. that man's attitude is a known case to the faculty, even though the faculty is playing 'we were not aware' now.
philfrey08:
undecided
Op.... i suspect from your title you are blackmailing this man further. I jus feel there are so much lies in this your "cry for help" you claim he did these outrageous things even during the day.... is he the owner of the school?

I jus feel there are so much lies here. Thats all.
You not only ruining the school and Faculty of Law rep but the integrity of every female graduate of the faculty is questionable.

Finally, dont poison the minds of Nairalanders. This is wrong, the story sounds all cooked up.

Funny enuff Nairalanders would not read the full story to smell the lies.
Or is this guy advertising for FOREIGN EXTRA STOUT?

1 Like

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by destiny4125: 2:51am On Sep 11, 2015
this picture is not clear, he is not a pastor, but a knight in catholic church
Fawklicant:
I learnt from a source in unical that the accused dean has been suspended and an acting dean appointed in his stead. His licence would also most likely be revoked. I would like students of the faculty of law to confirm this. For me it shouldn't end there. The family should not settle out of court. This man needs that 14 years imprisonment sentence to serve as a deterrent to others. Any man that rapes any woman is nothing but a coward that deserves to be castrated.

There are indications that the man is even a pastor in his church. I wonder what kind of congregation he pastors. For those who want to see the man's pix, here it is...

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAYfRrTsmWsvHoTOhutUjhNvjYhrq4BXgp0kPXogV-F1eOKT2hVw

source...http://taritariboblog..com.ng/2015/09/pictured-dean-of-faculty-of-law-prof.html
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by destiny4125: 3:08am On Sep 11, 2015
this is the beast picture. Cyril Ndifon, the serial rapist

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by ZDXQ: 9:15am On Sep 11, 2015
destiny4125:
this is the beast picture. Cyril Ndifon, the serial rapist
Happy you wia able to resist him, the people he has frustrated in life will forever hunt him, the admin card tin was equally implemented during our time. And I knw d damages done to female folks with that.

Thanks for the picture.

1 Like

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Heartibaby(f): 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
Dubemkelly:
And these same ladies are studying Law huh? Do they learn anything aside wearing white and black AND skimpy skirts? Aint they litigation conscious? Atimes i'm worried about courses and people who study them. Its time Nigerian students keyed into what they study and put to practise what they are being taught.

Do you have any idea how much it would cost and how long it would take to see a case like this through to the end?

Do you know that the Nigerian police must be financially mobilized to make an arrest after a complaint has been laid and that financial mobilisation must continue throughout the investigation?

Do you know that UNICAL is a federal university which means most students are from poor and middle class homes who find it difficult to pay fees of about 20k per anum talk less of funding litigation.

Do you know that Prof. Ndifon is a feared cultist? Who the V. C and even the police are afraid of touching? He has been reported countless times to different V. Cs, Ekpke, Asuquo, Ivara Esu and nothing was done.

Do you know that the law and its enforcement are two distinct things? In a judicial system as defective and corrupt as ours we the legal practirioners more than anyone else know how hard it is to get justice.

Please find the answers to these questions and only then can u make an informed comment in this issue.

#proudexmalabress #proudexlawsanite

2 Likes

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by ZDXQ: 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
Heartibaby:

Do you have any idea how much it would cost and how long it would take to see a case like this through to the end?

Do you know that the Nigerian police must be financially mobilized to make an arrest after a complaint has been laid and that financial mobilisation must continue throughout the investigation?

Do you know that UNICAL is a federal university which means most students are from poor and middle class homes who find it difficult to pay fees of about 20k per anum talk less of funding litigation.

Do you know that Prof. Ndifon is a feared cultist? Who the V. C and even the police are afraid of touching? He has been reported countless times to different V. Cs, Ekpke, Asuquo, Ivara Esu and nothing was done.

Do you know that the law and its enforcement are two distinct things? In a judicial system as defective and corrupt as ours we the legal practirioners more than anyone else know how hard it is to get justice.

Please find the answers to these questions and only then can u make an informed comment in this issue.

#proudexmalabress #proudexlawsanite

Points well articulated as a true Noble Lawsanite..wish you a bountiful practicing career.

#proudexmalabite
#proudexlawsanite.
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Heartibaby(f): 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
ZDXQ:

Points well articulated as a true Noble Lawsanite..wish you a bountiful practicing career.

#proudexmalabite
#proudexlawsanite.

Thank u dear. Wish u the best too. May u be among the ones who will bring sanity and pride back to the prestigous faculty of law

1 Like

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Clara16(f): 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
oreos:

Dem go rape you for afternoon in one big market like that, and we no go believe you

It is going to happen soon grin
Wait for it grin
was that suppose to get me angry... undecided
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by philfrey08: 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
timota:
I pray someone will rape ur mother or ur daughter that day u will understand what rape is

This is pure wickedness from you. Is it now wrong to express my opinion? the story sounded unbelievable. Some pple came out with proof which sounded convincing and then you come out with yur own trash as a dull head and empty dry coconut brain you are. Its either you are a RAPIST or your daughters and mother hv been raped. My own point is that the faculty's reputation is on the wire.

My only prayer is for God to give you the grace to acquire brain at least small from those who have.
God bless.
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by timota(m): 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
philfrey08:

This is pure wickedness from you. Is it now wrong to express my opinion? the story sounded unbelievable. Some pple came out with proof which sounded convincing and then you come out with yur own trash as a dull head and empty dry coconut brain you are. Its either you are a RAPIST or your daughters and mother hv been raped. My own point is that the faculty's reputation is on the wire.

My only prayer is for God to give you the grace to acquire brain at least small from those who have.
God bless.

have u not been to higher institution to see what lecturers are doing to young girls these days ,seduction is not force but rape is by force or are u one of the rapers that u are defending them even fathers are raping their own children nowadays. So wise as u defend them
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by kashflynn(m): 9:24am On Sep 16, 2015
No vex my sister or daughter can't even fall for that kind trap, cause I go kill d lecturer, make e know say Hollywood movie I dey watch (action film) no Nollywood movies fantasy nd lie lie... U see d difference between something wey dey hapn nd wetin dey make up to enter NL front page

Your sister and daughter go fall into that kind of trap one day ehn..and we got alk say na Nollywood movie..we go laughs o tey our belly go dey pain us...we go call hem liars...we go say them dey enjoy am grin

See you then wink
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by arabianights: 10:08am On Sep 16, 2015
Eyulor:
That Idiot should not only be suspended..... Ndifon should equally be frustrated the same way he is been frustrating students in the Faculty. This is indeed victory for the victimised. I ought to be practising Law now but not for that cruel fool.

Sorry bout that.Did he purposely fail you ?

1 Like

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by arabianights: 10:09am On Sep 16, 2015
philfrey08:

God bless.

Amen!if only dead people's brains were for sale

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. / UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts / UNIZIK Defers Award For Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.