Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! (39995 Views)

Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) / UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl / Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by loswhite(m): 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
philfrey08:
undecided
Op.... i suspect from your title you are blackmailing this man further. I jus feel there are so much lies in this your "cry for help" you claim he did these outrageous things even during the day.... is he the owner of the school?

I jus feel there are so much lies here. Thats all.
You not only ruining the school and Faculty of Law rep but the integrity of every female graduate of the faculty is questionable.

Finally, dont poison the minds of Nairalanders. This is wrong, the story sounds all cooked up.

Funny enuff Nairalanders would not read the full story to smell the lies.
Or is this guy advertising for FOREIGN EXTRA STOUT?
the write up was just foolish in my opinion. That's the trend now, once there is case of rape unknown ppl will just come out to claim victims...smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Fourwinds: 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Sweety taking law into ur hands is still not the best bet, Na Dis same lack of unity wey I dey preach for here wey make one block head wey dey mention me to notice am by force, fail to understand. is like my moniker SexyStrawberry is turning him on so bad that he's loosing his sense of respect.If only the girls can stand on their grounds come what may
I can take dat man out single handedly.. I don't blame him I blame d ladies..it is better for me to go six feet dan to be treated like what dose ladies are passing thru..

1 Like

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by tucker12(m): 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
If this is true ....I believe ex-malabites should be able to rise up using appropriate medium of influence within the society and passionately find a cure on issues relating to students been raped !!! Unfortunately I did not graduate from faculty but i will share this link with close friends who did...and confirm if this man was truly randy.
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by ijekul(m): 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

I think I want to reply coz from the way u sound it seems ur buying my idea, but den I agree wit u that its not as easy as I have said it, I know its not easy at all, but then this is where the unity of the students come in, that was why I made in my last statement that is like the are enjoying it, how can a girl be molested and her colleagues sympathize with her to take heart n move on? I mean these are law students that we are talking about here, no matter how influential the so called professor is, if the whole student stand in unity against him, this nonsense must stop whether he likes it or not! And there are so many ways this could be done, just that most of the students are nonchalant about it! That's my point.

Why wount they be when students b4 u av tried and nothing was done.when u av lecturers in d dept who say and do nothing.when u know its either to fight a battle ur nt sure of winning or getting ur cert....sometimes d odds are stacked against u and u really cnt do much.how many students do u think would join in solidarity when d time comes.everybody wants to protect their interest and graduate....its really nt dat easy but I get ur point though
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by PBundles(m): 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
Its obvious this man wants to be famous so we should help him in his quest to become famous. Post a film of this fool on the internet and watch how quick action will be taken as it will be bad publicity for Nigeria especially the new government. Title it: THIS IS WHY WE WANT CHANGE IN NIGERIA..............upload and wait for the ........... to hit the fan.
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by NaLaugh: 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
oreos:

If she is a Nigerian and a student, she would know why she sounded so stupid. The accused is not just a lecturer, he is a professor. He is a lawyer. Our academic institutions do not take sexual harassment reports seriously not to mention rape. Our justice system is useless. And of all solutions she could proffered, she asked whether they couldn't have changed their courseshocked. She also went ahead to doubt their attitude towards the act itself.

I understand where you're coming from. However, if you think the best response is to simply sit down and take it as it is, then that's where the problem lies.

The students need to come together and agitate in any manner they deem fit.
What is your prescribed solution to the problem of sexual harrasment in Nigerian institutions?
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Fourwinds: 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
Pidggin:
The bastard may be trying to spread HIV to his numerous victims. The victims should pursue this case in unity he will fall no matter how strong he is. He needs to be jailed and disgraced.
look at u. u are lady talking like this..so u can finish such a man and send him out of this world
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by ZDXQ: 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
loswhite:
the write up was just foolish in my opinion. That's the trend now, once there is case of rape unknown ppl will just come out to claim victims...smh

Mind you am not a victim, am male and a graduate of that faculty and work their, all what you read are factual situations, any unical student can corroborate this facts s the name Ndifon is not unknown in this bussiness, if you still doubt then take a walk to campus and interview law students.

3 Likes

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Ishilove: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
philfrey08:
undecided
Op.... i suspect from your title you are blackmailing this man further. I jus feel there are so much lies in this your "cry for help" you claim he did these outrageous things even during the day.... is he the owner of the school?

You not only ruining the school and Faculty of Law rep but the integrity of every female graduate of the faculty is questionable.

Finally, dont poison the minds of Nairalanders. This is wrong, the story sounds all cooked up.

I agree. There is something ver fishy about his story. One shouldn't believe everything one reads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Pidggin(f): 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
Fourwinds:
look at u. u are lady talking like this..so u can finish such a man and send him out of this world

Did u read my post @ all or u need brain reprogramming?
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by tunergy(m): 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
ZDXQ:
I believe by now you all must have read the story of Prof.Ndifon the Dean of law university of calabar who was accused of raping a 400 level student of same faculty.if not follow this link..

https://www.nairaland.com/2586555/dean-faculty-law-unical-accused

This post was ignited by response from people who believe that the dean is been set up, I believe its high time Nairaland and Nigerian authorities know about the man called prof Cyril ndifon the Dean Faculty of Law University of Calabar.

First if you come in contact with a law student or a friend to any body who has dealings with the faculty of law university of calabar, will strongly attest to the fact that the faculty has turned to a Red Zone for female students, this is not unconnected with the daily activities of prof Ndifon who takes delight in Raping students, what makes his worst from other lecturers is that he does not hide his acts from people..he flagrantly displays his randy tendencies from classroom to his office which is his ''Slaughter House''.
His mode of operation includes failing students, tearing scripts in exam hall, omitting of results,direct request to either take things to his office or cleaning the office.When such students approach him he will keep them in line and ask them to come in one after another, and you are asked to either sleep with him or give him mouth action while he refiles his energy with a chilled Can of Stout beer which he has in abundance in his refrigerator, in his own words he will say '' Relax let me take a Stout''.....It should be noted that this acts of his are not done once In a while but its done daily including saturdays where he usually set classes or test.

A walk down to his office one afternoon was a gory sight as a lecturer was seen blocking the door while a female voice was heard screaming for help inside the Dean's office, we waited at a corner to see the end and behold a female law student came out crying with her skirt in shreds..thus this is a usual thing to see within the faculty complex, you can only help but pity the victims, the situation is made worst by the fact that he brags before students that he is untouchable been a professor of law.
On a normal day the Professor of law should be drunk before 1pm while the chasing and raping of anything on skirt begins from 1.30 pm to 7 pm when he retires back home,this same professor sometime last year raped a student he offered a lift in his car in broad day light and asked her out of the car (hyundai ix35) when he was done,five girls from my set were raped in his office, it is worthy of note that he does not do hotels but uses his office during official hour and sometimes recruiting the help of staffs (esp his cliq of friends) to help in holding the door where any girl tries to be stubborn. sometimes we feel he is possessed or something but what we do not get is why the School authorities are keeping mute over the issue..the life of an average female law student in the faculty is that of misery as a lot have suffered greatly in the hands of the ''take a stout'' professor, many dropped the program, many repeated and are still repeating, many managed to graduate with 3rd class.

Am using this medium to call on the appropriate authorities to come to the rescue of students in that faculty and also to parents to desist from sending their wards to the faculty to study law until something is done,because that your precious daughter might just be the next to test the strength of a Professor of Law powered by Foreign Extra Stout.

"IN AN UNJUST SOCIETY, SILENCE IS A CRIME"

With all this long story yoi wrote, how many times did you report this Prof?

I keep saying Evil thrives when the just refuses to speak up.

Imagine how many ladies this Baxterd must have violated.
Thank Rasta, someone decided to speak up and see where we are.
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Equado(m): 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
philfrey08:
undecided

You not only ruining the school and Faculty of Law rep but the integrity of every female graduate of the faculty is questionable. I doubt this is true. The story sounds fictitious, even if true, am surprised the unical law girls that carries themes elves like they no it all are this gullible and stewpeed.

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Fourwinds: 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
Pidggin:

Did u read my post @ all or u need brain reprogramming?
na ur head need brain programming..u said jail and I said outright killing.

1 Like

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by ZDXQ: 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
tunergy:

"IN AN UNJUST SOCIETY, SILENCE IS A CRIME"

With all this long story yoi wrote, how many times did you report this Prof?

I keep saying Evil thrives when the just refuses to speak up.

Imagine how many ladies this Baxterd must have violated.
Thank Rasta, someone decided to speak up and see where we are.

Nigeria is such a funny country that if 10 persons should start a case b4 it gets to the point of evidence you may be lucky to have 1 person left, talkmore of students dat hv dia primary goal on getting dia certificate, dis and many more are the reason why he has gone free all dis while.
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Orikinla(m): 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
So, many of us are married to former female students who have been raped and they never told us, but are now behaving like dogs in our matrimonial homes. I know that many female students have been raped by either male students or lecturers before graduation and kept their rape secret from their suitors and husbands. That demonic professor should be sent to where he belongs.

1 Like

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by ijekul(m): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ishilove:

I agree. There is something ver fishy about his story. One shouldn't believe everything one reads.

Take ur time to read from pple and maybe u'll undersand https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1054873104531405&id=100000261763188&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1054873104531405%3Athid.100000261763188%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1443682799%3A-8946664218421455093
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Fourwinds: 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
ijekul:
5 years in that faculty and I can write a book about him.funny thing is he's been like dis even before I joined d dept in 2006 and is even getting worse...God help him
it is because he has never been challanged.. if he had sent out of this world it wouldn't have been seriious..when someone is notorious one day he will meet another notorious person dat is a solution to his problem

3 Likes

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Pidggin(f): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
ZDXQ:

Nigeria is such a funny country that if 10 persons should start a case b4 it gets to the point of evidence you may be lucky to have 1 person left, talkmore of students dat hv dia primary goal on getting dia certificate, dis and many more are the reason why he has gone free all dis while.

You are right on this. This is why he hasn't been jailed till date. If they can work in unity, no matter the connection he has he will crumble. This can only happen in our country, where criminals and their supporters live with impunity

2 Likes

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by teehay45(m): 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
...all I see is blackmail
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by ijekul(m): 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
teehay45:
...all I see is blackmail

No wonder you're blind.Am sorry ok

3 Likes

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Heartibaby(f): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
ijekul:

Am on my 3rd Origin o...kum take one for my head

My brother i will gladly drink to this! Abeg order the origin for me. I never knew this day would come. Leave all these faceless people commenting online. They dont know that man and that faculty

3 Likes

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by frank442: 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
What's the secret cult guys doing
This is one the reason for their existence

1 Like

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by ijekul(m): 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
Heartibaby:

My brother i will gladly drink to this! Abeg order the origin for me. I never knew this day would come. Leave all these faceless people commenting online. They dont know that man and that faculty

Food for Thought!!!
The weakness/Sin which do not deal with when you are at the grass level will one day pull you from grace level down to the grass.
Meanwhile, I understand the order of suspension came from Council of Legal Education and that he even stands to be debarred.

Oya Shakiti Bobo

1 Like

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by sevule(m): 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
castrokins:
I Work In Unical, Institute Of Oceanography, Just By The Said Faculty Of Law. My Problem With This Story Is That It Is One-sided. When You See Some Female Law Students Of Unical, You'll Not But Blame Some Of Them For These Assaults. Now, We Should Understand That The Said Rape Was A Discrete Affair And Any Name Calling Before Outcome Of Investigations Will Be Contemptuous.

Your mother would be sorely disappointed that she raised a son who reasons like he is in the STONE AGES! Who the heck cares how the female law students dress? So if a student wears a short skirt she should be raped by every single man that sees her?

Can you see how ludicrous and moronic your thinking is?(My apologies for the strong language but you deserve it)

5 Likes

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by ZDXQ: 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
Heartibaby:

My dear yesterday and today the place has been calm and deserted, cant xplain the level of joy I feel, esp for all what my friends during my set went thru..we are going to beverly hills mbok.
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by homesteady(m): 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
Wow!

Why would students/ex-students just wake up and start ganging up against the dean of their faculty? does it make any sense? undecided undecided

It seems like people are not in touch with the reality in Nigeria tertiary institutions! Who reports a dean? Especially a professor of law? who would you even report to? to the VC that you might have never seen?

1 Like

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by ZDXQ: 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
frank442:
What's the secret cult guys doing
This is one the reason for their existence

Lol..the prof is not just a member of pc but at some point was the number 2man if u get what I mean.
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Aitee1: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
kossyablaze:
mtchew

tongue tongue
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by michealade(m): 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
Lol..dis ones no be law students o...dumb students!!imagine law students wey no sabi rights
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by MSEdLAW(m): 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
Please tell them ..they don't know the half of it...the demon called Ndifon...they don't know at alll..kindly inbox me your nos..dear...am also an alumni of the Desecrated faculty .... alonzomiker@yahoo.com.
Heartibaby:
Ive said it before and i'll say it again. People should refrain from commenting on issues they know nothing about. Ndifon is a very high ranking seadog abi pirate. He gets reported to the school autorities and the police and nothing gets done to him, this is why students are so afraid of him they dont report him. Believe me its easy for you to say cant the students do something bla bla bla becuase you were not there. All the hundreds of students who were his victims are they all stupid and dumb? No! this man had powers protecting him but i thank God power has finally pass power.

To those saying how did they get to his office in the first place, are you kidding me? He would see a girl in the car park and dump his books into your hands and say bring it to my office. he would tear a girl's paper in exam or test and you would have to go sort out the issue. he would paste his exams score and yours will be missing. How will u sort it out? I know that there are a lot of loose girls on campus giving sex for grades but believe me this man's own case is on a higher level.

He is a pervert. so many female students have abandoned their years in school because they could not get out of this man's net. it is infuriating to read insensitive comments here on NL about the issue. Abeg my celebration and jubilation for this monster's downfall will not be cut short by ignorant comments online.

if you are an alumni of UNICAL faculty of law and you know that this is finally justice taking its course show some love.
Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by Heartibaby(f): 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
ArseneWenger:
10000 LIKES!!

Thank u!

1 Like

Re: Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! by ijekul(m): 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
castrokins:
I Work In Unical, Institute Of Oceanography, Just By The Said Faculty Of Law. My Problem With This Story Is That It Is One-sided. When You See Some Female Law Students Of Unical, You'll Not But Blame Some Of Them For These Assaults. Now, We Should Understand That The Said Rape Was A Discrete Affair And Any Name Calling Before Outcome Of Investigations Will Be Contemptuous.

Am really suprised at ur comment.Unical law students are one of the most well dressed and u can quote me odat unless u mean wearing tight squirts which is a normal thing.ur skirt must be above knee level and its been observed for years.Btw are u saying the girls tempt the lecturers?what happened to self control if dats the case?so u would condone rape because of ur reasons.am marvelled by ur reasoning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Samsung Honours Ayodele Daniel, Gives Him Samsung Galaxy S7(pic) / UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts / FG Breaks-Off ASUU Negotiation, To Introduce Student Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.