Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Internet Dating:have You Found Love Yet? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Internet Dating:have You Found Love Yet? (1826 Views)

I Found Love!!! / Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? / Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Dating:have You Found Love Yet? by staglo(f): 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2009
when the internet was the internet, I know people found love and eventually got married.
Is anyone finding love on the internet now?
I am intrested in your honest opinions.
thank
Re: Internet Dating:have You Found Love Yet? by muppet: 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2009
i know of an ishan girlfriend hostel mate of mine who jokingly started dating a guy online for about a year, afterwhich the guy came down to Nigeria spend somtime with her , met and got to know her family members. he later travelled back to his base Germany (the guy is an ibo guy)
anyway he later invited her over and few months later they got married in Germany,this happened about 3 and a half years ago
january this year this couple came to Nigeria to perform their traditional wedding rites. infact they came with their two girls(aged 2 and 6mths)
this story is not ficticious oo im a leaving testimony ooo
so my dear starglo well i might say my friend's case is just one out of the thousands that turned out positively,although i've heard of some with a very very woefull out come.
online dating
hmmmmmm
its just a game of chances
Re: Internet Dating:have You Found Love Yet? by Dreammaker(m): 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2009
Yes, internet love still happens although lots of people have given up on dis method. Just somedays ago, a girl texted & called me sayin she stumbled on my profile on a nigerian datin site. I cudnt even rem wat site dat was bt we finally got talkin. I fancied her voice & her history. Now, i'm supposed 2c her prob 2mrw 4d 1st time. So internet dating stil works! @poster, we cud av a try of it if u dnt mind. I'm a nice guy tho'. My nickname is dreammaker coz i make dreams come thru. Hola me on dis thread & i'l give u a contact. Tanx!
Re: Internet Dating:have You Found Love Yet? by staglo(f): 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2009
Thanks for all your reply.
I Know of someone who actually met her husband online from Blackplanet, and am talking about 7 years ago, It was a pure honest relationship and it ended up in marriage.
They were both in Nigeria at the time and it worked.
I know internet dating works, but you cant help but worry if the other person is genuine.
You never know unless you give it a try
More opinions still appreciated
Thanks
Re: Internet Dating:have You Found Love Yet? by nethacker(m): 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2009
i found my love on the internet, no big deal dear, its left to u to find out his intentions if they r genuine
Re: Internet Dating:have You Found Love Yet? by yme1(f): 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2009
yes you find L O V E
Re: Internet Dating:have You Found Love Yet? by vanderjo(m): 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2009
@poster,
Yes u can find one,its just like the real life,it might work or not,so its no big deal?are u searching for one?hit me up

@y me,
we for don know where we dey now but u dey fall my level.
Re: Internet Dating:have You Found Love Yet? by ifunayam(f): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2009
it does work, it seems i need one 2 grin
Re: Internet Dating:have You Found Love Yet? by yme1(f): 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2009
okay am gonna do that right now
Re: Internet Dating:have You Found Love Yet? by vanderjo(m): 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2009
@ifunayam,
Why not try me?na u go run sef.
Re: Internet Dating:have You Found Love Yet? by yme1(f): 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2009
eh eh eh eh eh eh
NL make una come ooooooooooooo @vander jo i don already book her down now
Re: Internet Dating:have You Found Love Yet? by vanderjo(m): 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2009
@y me,
Na girl be that oo,wetin u wan use am do?
Re: Internet Dating:have You Found Love Yet? by yme1(f): 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2009
@vander jo
he nor mean i can hook her up

lol
Re: Internet Dating:have You Found Love Yet? by sakam(m): 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2009
@ifunayam
I don't mind you ooooooooo
contact me @ sakamurisiku@yahoo.com
Re: Internet Dating:have You Found Love Yet? by yme1(f): 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2009
eh eh eh

@ify
you are in trouble, so NL guys dey find love like this, i never knew

@sakam
she is booked already ooooooo

just kiddin abeg carry go and all the best of luck
Re: Internet Dating:have You Found Love Yet? by sakam(m): 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2009
@y me
I don't believe she's booked, rather she can interview us and the real man emerge
Re: Internet Dating:have You Found Love Yet? by yme1(f): 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2009
imaoooooooo okay lets start the game now

i will win oooooooooo
Re: Internet Dating:have You Found Love Yet? by ifunayam(f): 10:20am On Apr 17, 2009
VAN, no thanks i dont want 2 run, save it 4 a runner.

yme, am not kidding go over to Joke section n play okay.
Re: Internet Dating:have You Found Love Yet? by vanderjo(m): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2009
hi ify,
when will u be online?
hit me up at henzdanstev14@yahoo.com
Re: Internet Dating:have You Found Love Yet? by vanosa: 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2009
does love exist for real life talkless of internent?
Re: Internet Dating:have You Found Love Yet? by bluespice(f): 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2009
i dont date
Re: Internet Dating:have You Found Love Yet? by yme1(f): 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2009
@bluespice

hmmmmmmmmm i feel you
but what do you do then
lol
Re: Internet Dating:have You Found Love Yet? by vanosa: 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2009
just be ur self and dnt think of love
Re: Internet Dating:have You Found Love Yet? by vikimo(m): 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2009
I guess u wrong@venosa. Luv does exist. All depends no ur beleive. U dont want it work. Then it wont. Just be positive. Pray too.
Re: Internet Dating:have You Found Love Yet? by bluespice(f): 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2009
lol y me i talk
Re: Internet Dating:have You Found Love Yet? by yme1(f): 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2009
no bluespice you nor talk at all
Re: Internet Dating:have You Found Love Yet? by bluespice(f): 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2009
lmao what do u mean?
Re: Internet Dating:have You Found Love Yet? by tope2000(f): 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2009
bluespice:

i dont date

Good girl tongue
Re: Internet Dating:have You Found Love Yet? by yme1(f): 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2009
@bluespice
wetin i mean be say,

i was the only one that heard you talk and no body else
lol

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
tope2000 also heard, that makes it two of us
Re: Internet Dating:have You Found Love Yet? by bluespice(f): 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2009
ahhhh grin

tope u taught me well
being sisters is not a joke
Re: Internet Dating:have You Found Love Yet? by tope2000(f): 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2009
bluespice:

ahhhh grin

tope u taught me well
being sisters is not a joke

I know na tongue
I am such a good role model for u, mamam wud be proud grin
Re: Internet Dating:have You Found Love Yet? by bluespice(f): 11:29pm On Apr 17, 2009
ummm sorry i meant momma taught be well tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Advicable To Remain Friends With An Ex? / Dumped On Wedding Day / Disclosing Your Account Info To Your Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.