Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Common Habits That Cause Breast Sagging You Won't Believe.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Common Habits That Cause Breast Sagging You Won't Believe.. (2708 Views)

Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging / How Push Up Bras Cause Breast Cancer In Ladies (Photos) / 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Common Habits That Cause Breast Sagging You Won't Believe.. by danimodd(m): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
Breast Sagging

As woman age, breast sagging sets in because the breasts have a natural tendency to lose elasticity and begin to sag. A middle-aged woman cannot expect her breasts to have the same appearance as they did when she was 20, but following a few simple guidelines can help slow the progression of a drooping bosom.

1. GIVE THE BRA A BREAK
Many women are under the false impression that wearing a bra throughout the day and night will help keep the breasts from sagging. On the contrary, an excess of external support allows the pectoral muscles to weaken and actually speed up the breast sagging process.

2. AVOID SEE-SAW WEIGHT GAIN AND LOSS
The area on and around the breasts is relatively thin and prone to stretching. Women who struggled with weight loss and subjected the skin to a lot of stretching and shrinking can hasten sagging. Also, since the breasts are composed mainly of fat, sudden weight loss can reduce the amount of tissue and cause skin that was normally lifted outward to suddenly droop.

3. WEAR A GOOD SUPPORT BRA DURING CARDIO
High impact sports and cardiovascular exercise such as running and aerobics can contribute to a loss of elasticity.
The breasts are supported by ligaments, and the stress the tissue undergoes during vigorous exercise can cause decrease in resilience that gives way to gravity. A good sports bra should:
*Cut the movement of the breasts in half during strenuous activity
*Have individual cups for larger breasted women
*Have firm straps with little ela...CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.. http://www.odiongist.com/2015/06/5-common-habits-that-cause-breast.html

Re: Common Habits That Cause Breast Sagging You Won't Believe.. by OVI75(m): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
THIS PICS GOT ME THINKING
Re: Common Habits That Cause Breast Sagging You Won't Believe.. by OVI75(m): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
THIS PICS GOT MY THINKING
Re: Common Habits That Cause Breast Sagging You Won't Believe.. by SUGARBEE(f): 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
Very true.. Especially the "Giving the bra a break" part. . Ladies should please try and let go over the bra especially at night when sleeping. .

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: Common Habits That Cause Breast Sagging You Won't Believe.. by ennon92(m): 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
Obbbbboooooyyyy! See as dat watermelon dey stare @ me

1 Like

Re: Common Habits That Cause Breast Sagging You Won't Believe.. by Cutehector(m): 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
They think smOoching of d boons gona make it sag..

Hw stvpid a thought!
Re: Common Habits That Cause Breast Sagging You Won't Believe.. by jonaifame22(m): 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
Can someone pls tell me why my mouth is watering?
Re: Common Habits That Cause Breast Sagging You Won't Believe.. by Adasun(m): 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
ok we don hear op
Re: Common Habits That Cause Breast Sagging You Won't Believe.. by naijaboiy: 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
That's the picture of the girl who wanted to see the pope in that outfit.

She was disallowed tho... undecided
Re: Common Habits That Cause Breast Sagging You Won't Believe.. by NOBODYY: 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
Omo see bobbbyyy
Re: Common Habits That Cause Breast Sagging You Won't Believe.. by BeardedMeat(m): 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nnaa mhen see bobi! Yumyummmm

1 Like

Re: Common Habits That Cause Breast Sagging You Won't Believe.. by danimodd(m): 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin lol..
Re: Common Habits That Cause Breast Sagging You Won't Believe.. by JUSTICEOFPEACE: 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
OVI75:
THIS PICS GOT ME THINKING
NA TRUE MY BRODAR.DIS NA MILK INDUSTRY

(1) (Reply)

Soursop Leaves For Sale In Surulere Lagos. / Eat Fish To Avoid Schizophrenia / Meet The Young Boy That Has 3 Eyes. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.