Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Hello Ladies....he Is About To Call It Quit If He Does Any Of This..8 Thou Lol. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello Ladies....he Is About To Call It Quit If He Does Any Of This..8 Thou Lol. (702 Views)

She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Ladies....he Is About To Call It Quit If He Does Any Of This..8 Thou Lol. by danimodd(m): 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
He will soon break up with you if ....
1.He becomes distant:
When guys start being very distant unreasonably, watch it. He is detaching himself emotionally from you. It means that his mind is somewhere else and that maybe, he isn't ready to keep his commitment to you.

2. He consistently does not bother to return your calls:
Look! Any guy who is in love always returns his lady's calls. When he stops caring, blocking you off is the the first move. Guys block off every communication channel with the girl they are ''done with'' If you notice this, ask him why?? The answer he will give you will help you know what he is up to.

3. Get important with you:
Guys tend to create a hostile environment to make ''expired chic'' uncomfortable.

They can start doing irritating things to get rid of you.
Emotional torture can also be used to make you give up on the relationship. When they no longer want to continue in a relationship, they get frustrated and irritated by every little thing you do, that's a break up in the making.

4. He no longer wants to be seen with in public. He avoids anything and everything that will necessitate you being seen with you in public. He has mentally processed break up with you, and subconsciously acting it out by avoiding being seen with you in public eve....CLICK HERE TO READ MORE..http://www.odiongist.com/2015/06/six-signs-that-leads-to-break-up.html

1 Share

Re: Hello Ladies....he Is About To Call It Quit If He Does Any Of This..8 Thou Lol. by nnachukz(m): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
You can forget the remaining four, I'm not clicking anything.

2 Likes

Re: Hello Ladies....he Is About To Call It Quit If He Does Any Of This..8 Thou Lol. by danimodd(m): 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
LOL grin
Re: Hello Ladies....he Is About To Call It Quit If He Does Any Of This..8 Thou Lol. by kiddkash(m): 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
women been deceiving men with. make-up since 1830
Re: Hello Ladies....he Is About To Call It Quit If He Does Any Of This..8 Thou Lol. by naijaboiy: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sorry my network connection here will not allow me click that link undecided
Re: Hello Ladies....he Is About To Call It Quit If He Does Any Of This..8 Thou Lol. by danimodd(m): 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Gay Priest Expelled From Vatican By Pope Francis / Confession Of A Married Man / I Want To Make This Simple.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.