Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? (3778 Views)

Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective / Barcanista Finally Shows His True Colours / Why Did Barcanista Die For The New Tonye To Ressurect. I Miss The Old Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:17am On Sep 10, 2015
He forgot to register his sim cos of PDP so MTN come block him sim for Life..
Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by koboko69: 7:50am On Sep 10, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

With time, he will be exposed just as Ngwakwe that now uses IsraeliAIRFORCE.

He is dearpreye

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:55am On Sep 10, 2015
koboko69:

He is dearpreye
Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 10, 2015
[quote author=OrlandoOwoh post=37857109][/quote]

Do you want to really buy that insulting lie? BTW, barcanista has left this place for good. Believe whatever you like.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by Beremx(f): 8:07am On Sep 10, 2015
koboko69:

He is dearpreye
lol! I don't think so.

So the protection seeker finally deactivated his account. Nawao!
I saw his Facebook page and read the lamentations of his fellow wailers wailing and gnashing their teeth. The page will look boring without the opposition countering his lies.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:32am On Sep 10, 2015
Beremx:
lol! I don't think so.

So the protection seeker finally deactivated his account. Nawao!
I saw his Facebook page and read the lamentations of his fellow wailers wailing and gnashing their teeth. The page will look boring without the opposition countering his lies.

grin grin
koboko is absolutely right. I also knew this awhile ago but I just ignore the whole dearpreye/barcanista monikers because is his social life, and I kinda fallout with him the very 1st day he join the killer party(PDP).

I don't speculate or say things out of gross foolishness, but dearpreye is barcanista. You may choose to believe it or not but that's the truth.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by Beremx(f): 8:40am On Sep 10, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
koboko is absolutely right. I also knew this awhile ago but I just ignore the whole dearpreye/barcanista monikers because is his social life, and I kinda fallout with him the very 1st day he join the killer party(PDP).

I don't speculate or say things out of gross foolishness, but dearpreye is barcanista. You may choose to believe it or not but that's the truth.

ok if you say so. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 10, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

I'm sorry. But in this case, you've said something out of gross foolishness! It's your call. Believe whatever you like.

Barcanista has moved on with his. He's left here for good, and yet threads are being created about him. He's a great guy indeed.

Any smart person could have deciphered the difference between barcanista and I, but trust APC folks- their hatred limits their thinking. Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by nairamaniac: 8:51am On Sep 10, 2015
he quit because he wasn't being Real. neither was it being "himself".
its so mentally,emotionally and physically demanding to sustain being what you are not or saying things that do not come from your innermost-heart.
Do you know the tonnes of effort barcanista puts into his threads?
The guy always has to crack His brain and evade any link/Google that would contradict him.
he's very intelligent. but honest by half.
he ran out of Gas on Nairaland.
perhaps he would refill on Facebook/twitter.

but wen its natural, it all comes out effortlessly. with this, why would you need to officially retire?

moral to the story: when you wail and wail wail. u end up loosing your voice.
When you(wailers) throw stones at someone(buhari), and he doesn't throw stones back at you(wailers).
You(wailers) run out of stones to throw.
All your stones that have been throw at us are in our possession. Only making us more equipped&stronger.
you wailers would have to change locations(randomly) e.g Nairaland to Facebook/twitter, in order to find more stones. with high hopes of finding weaker target and more gullible-followers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by nairamaniac: 9:00am On Sep 10, 2015
he quit because he wasn't being Real. neither was he being "himself".
its so mentally,emotionally and physically demanding to sustain being what you are not or saying things that do not come from your innermost-heart.
The guy always has to crack His brain and evade any link/Google that would contradict him.

but wen its natural, it all comes out effortlessly. with this, why would you need to officially retire?

When you(wailers) throw stones at someone(buhari), and he doesn't throw stones back at you(wailers).
All your stones that have been throw at us are in our possession. Only making us more equipped&stronger.
you wailers would have to change locations(randomly) e.g Nairaland to Facebook/twitter, in order to find more stones. with high hopes of finding weaker target and more gullible-followers.
Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by Kastonkastroll(m): 9:05am On Sep 10, 2015
dearpreye:

I'm sorry. But in this case, you've said something out of gross foolishness! It's your call. Believe whatever you like.

Barcanista has moved on with his. He's left here for good, and yet threads are being created about him. He's a great guy indeed.

Any smart person could have deciphered the difference between barcanista and I, but trust APC folks- their hatred limits their thinking. Good luck.

Keep on deceiving yourself..... like I said, is your social life. But know this, you might have successfully deceived everybody on this forum, but you can never ever deceive me.. No be mouth or anything, but am a smart dude...

From dein to dearpreye to what again? God dey watch you sha.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 10, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

Keep on deceiving yourself..... like I said, is your social life. But know this, you might have successfully deceived everybody on this forum, but you can never ever deceive me.. No be mouth or anything, but am a smart dude...

From dein to dearpreye to what again? God dey watch you sha.

Enjoy!
Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by ElFenomeno1: 10:22am On Sep 10, 2015
To hell with Barcanista!
Good riddance. grin
Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by DaBullIT(m): 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
Bark Bark

Barca's Dog
chuna1985:

His Facebook page is up n running smoothly u bloody liar. tufia
Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by DaBullIT(m): 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
You are telling me that someone who has many followers and enjoys feeling like a genius whenever he releases his fake analysis will just close 4 social networks at the same time ?

Look for a Brain scanner

zicoraads:
Going down how? I can decide to do whatever I want to do with my social network life, since it's mine anyway. How does that equate to someone going down? Y'all take this shii way to serious. Especially on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by 7lives: 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
nairamaniac:
he quit because he wasn't being Real. neither was it being "himself".

Words on marble, they shall know the truth and it shall set them free.
Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by WHOcarex: 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
Will you guys just allow that moniker to rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
DaBullIT:
Bark Bark
Barca's Dog

buharis bulldog.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by Obrigardo: 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
He found out he was not included in the PDP youth board so he had no choice than to leave here, after all his efforts were in vain.
You remember he was begging APC for a post before he ported to PDP.
What a failed jobless youngster! cry

1 Like

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by anonimi: 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2015

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by anonimi: 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
owobokiri:
Sounds a bit dangerous to take a character that can so whimsically swing from one end of the ideological pendelum to the other with no qualms at all.

Abeg na wetin be the ideology of APCheat so tey na all the yanma yanma idoti of the worstet PDP elements na them full am dey form born-to-gain propagandists

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829397_screenshot201412071133571_jpeg8e776d1183226bc80c2560544562a452

1 Like

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by nairamaniac: 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
7lives:

Words on marble, they shall know the truth and it shall set them free.
so help them God. Amen
Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by PRYCE(m): 10:25am On Sep 11, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Can you compare the debate on FB with that of NL? NL is more engaging and full of bright minds.
Debate? You call you lot's personal attacks on him Debate? You guys don't attack him within the issues he raised, You go straight for his Jugular cos he doesn't support Mr. Buhari. So I wouldn't call it A DEBATE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:26am On Sep 11, 2015
PRYCE:
Debate? You call you lot's personal attacks on him Debate? You guys don't attack him within the issues he raised, You go straight for his Jugular cos he doesn't support Mr. Buhari. So I wouldn't call it A DEBATE!
It's that same jugular that Barcanista, when he was in APC, held Detolee, the lead PDP e-warrior. Mind you, Detolee, just as Barcanista did recently, also deleted his handle. How about that?
Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by mogentle(m): 11:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
PRYCE:
Now that's a lie... a bigger lie than the "I am poor" story of your paymaster... I'm Barcanista's friend and recently commented on one of his posts... I nearly unfriended him for the sheer amount of "bla bla bla also commented on Tonye barcanista's post" notifications. So don't tell me what I know!
Your dog is back on nairaland. He changed his moniker,but the blood remains, unstable guy.
Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by PRYCE(m): 5:46am On Sep 19, 2015
mogentle:

Your dog is back on nairaland. He changed his moniker,but the blood remains, unstable guy.
My Dog?
Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by mogentle(m): 11:50am On Sep 19, 2015
PRYCE:
My Dog?
Yes, tonyebarcanista.
Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by PRYCE(m): 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
mogentle:

Yes, tonyebarcanista.
How's He my Dog for Fucck's Sake?
Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by Ikengawo: 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
Barcanista, come back
Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by carnegiefan: 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
owobokiri:
Sounds a bit dangerous to take a character that can so whimsically swing from one end of the ideological pendelum to the other with no qualms at all. . Peoples opinion form naturally over time. To move so easily from the APC to the PDP and now into oblivion, as if he went through some kind of political epiphany should worry any keen observer. That handle seem to have been created to carry out some experiments. .

The man is simply a SOCIOPATH with an insatiable hunger for attention.
Deny him attention, and he dies a natural death.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by owobokiri(m): 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
carnegiefan:

The man is simply a SOCIOPATH with an insatiable hunger for attention.
Deny him attention, and he dies a natural death.

A hate-filled tribalist masquerading as sane thinker..
Re: Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? by FacelessPatriot: 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
Tonyebarcanista should be banned for impersonation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomole Impose #70,000 Monthly Tax On Borehole Owners / Nigerian Man From IMO State Makes An Heavy Duty Armored Bulletproof War Car / Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.