Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

This Is Terrible! Why did this happen to Spain? Oh my Gosh! Why,Spain, Why? See - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Terrible! Why did this happen to Spain? Oh my Gosh! Why,Spain, Why? See (1366 Views)

Oh my Gosh! See what this couple did to themselves In UK!! See man and woman... / Oh My Gosh! See How 18yr Old Girl Dealt With Online Lover? This Is Terrible! Pic / Heatwave: Soldier Guarding Prince Charles Collapses. This Is Terrible! See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Terrible! Why did this happen to Spain? Oh my Gosh! Why,Spain, Why? See by mazeech: 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
Why did this happen to Spain

Spain’s Don Quixote airport which cost €1bn to build has been sold at a bankruptcy auction for a paltry amount.

Ciudad Real’s La Mancha airport, also known as Don Quixote airport, officially opened for business in 2008. In 2010, it opened to international flights, but unfortunately went bankrupt and was closed in 2012 after it failed to attract interest from airlines. As a result, it was abandoned till now that it was auctioned

Located just an hour away from the Madrid airport by car, spanish news outlet Europa Press reports that the airport invited bids at a bankruptcy auction site this week to get rid of the site- but received only one buyer so far.

How much did the Chinese bidder agree to pay? - Just like a dime - €10,000 too little amount compared to the 1 billion Euro spent to build it!

The Airport premises is as dry as the biblical wilderness right now undecided

Hhmm, Why did this happen to Spain

Read full gist. I can't type everything here...
Click to read- https://www.mazech.com/spain_auctions_airport

Re: This Is Terrible! Why did this happen to Spain? Oh my Gosh! Why,Spain, Why? See by mazeech: 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
undecided
Re: This Is Terrible! Why did this happen to Spain? Oh my Gosh! Why,Spain, Why? See by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE THEM DO MAZEECH
Re: This Is Terrible! Why did this happen to Spain? Oh my Gosh! Why,Spain, Why? See by mazeech: 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
Imagine spending €1billion to build international airport. No passenger wants to go there, no plane wants to fly there grin cheesy

Nobody can buy the airport more than €10,000 sad cry

Re: This Is Terrible! Why did this happen to Spain? Oh my Gosh! Why,Spain, Why? See by psucc(m): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
I will pay N100,000.00. somebody should pls help me place bid for the airport.
Re: This Is Terrible! Why did this happen to Spain? Oh my Gosh! Why,Spain, Why? See by mazeech: 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
psucc:
I will pay N100,000.00. somebody should pls help me place bid for the airport.

Bid is still open, bro....rush now!
Click here for details - https://www.mazech.com/spain_auctions_airport
Re: This Is Terrible! Why did this happen to Spain? Oh my Gosh! Why,Spain, Why? See by iamrealdeji(m): 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
mazeech:
Imagine spending €1billion to build international airport. No passenger wants to go there, no plane wants to fly there grin cheesy

Nobody can buy the airport more than €10,000 sad cry
why 10k?are their pieces of lands in Spain that cheap? Not to talk of the infrastructures
Re: This Is Terrible! Why did this happen to Spain? Oh my Gosh! Why,Spain, Why? See by mazeech: 11:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
iamrealdeji:
why 10k?are their pieces of lands in Spain that cheap? Not to talk of the infrastructures

That's a good question, bro. It's terrible!

Read details - https://www.mazech.com/spain_auctions_airport
Re: This Is Terrible! Why did this happen to Spain? Oh my Gosh! Why,Spain, Why? See by dgitrader(m): 1:52am On Sep 10, 2015
iamrealdeji:

It's probably beyound that. Its equally important to enquire about the amount of liability of the property. Remember how buying another bank added to the collapse of bank phb!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Terrible! Why did this happen to Spain? Oh my Gosh! Why,Spain, Why? See by mazeech: 8:22am On Sep 10, 2015
Hhmm sad undecided
Re: This Is Terrible! Why did this happen to Spain? Oh my Gosh! Why,Spain, Why? See by koladebrainiac(m): 8:27am On Sep 10, 2015
OH

(1) (Reply)

See The Almost Official List Of Ministers To Be In NIGERIA / deputy Senate President Blast President Buhari / Budget: Power Ministry To Spend N20.6bn On Electricity To Power Corporate HQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.