Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

Oh my Gosh! See what this couple did to themselves In UK!! See man and woman... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oh my Gosh! See what this couple did to themselves In UK!! See man and woman... (3200 Views)

Oh My Gosh…Mugabe Collapses! President Mugabe Again? See What Happened / Oh My Gosh! See What A Young Woman Is Doing In Public, All Because Of This! See / Oh My Gosh! See How 18yr Old Girl Dealt With Online Lover? This Is Terrible! Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh my Gosh! See what this couple did to themselves In UK!! See man and woman... by talktomazech: 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
Tattoos, have they taken over our lives See the most tattooed couple in Britain
Read on...

One in 5 British adults has tattoos. Among couples, whether it’s a subconscious effort to look like their partners or an intentional inking of the body, many spouses end up mirroring each other’s style.

Britain’s high streets have been transformed in the last 10 years and the change is well illustrated by the rise of tattoo parlours – shopping parades are increasingly populated by retail outlets where the customer actually needs to be there in person. Tattoo parlour numbers have nearly trippled. The number of tattoo parlours has surged 173% over the decade.

Scary! Now read the main story. See what they said and what people are talking about. See main photos...

Click here - https://www.mazech.com/most_tattooed_couple

Re: Oh my Gosh! See what this couple did to themselves In UK!! See man and woman... by talktomazech: 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
Check out this one: sad

While lots of twenty-something girls worry about finding love, Torz Reynolds believes she has a special reason she won't find Mr Right – her unusual appearance. Where will Mr Right kiss undecided

The body piercer has spent the last 20 years drastically altering the way she looks with numerous tattoos, piercings and – perhaps most shocking of all – having her tongue split. See where else she inked. In her,,,,

Unbelievable! Now read the main gist and see main photos!!

Click here - https://www.mazech.com/tattoos

Re: Oh my Gosh! See what this couple did to themselves In UK!! See man and woman... by adedayourt(m): 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
na fire dey commot hoof for goat leg

na fire dey comot horn fr cow head
Re: Oh my Gosh! See what this couple did to themselves In UK!! See man and woman... by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
Our Nigeria Celebrities will soon copy it

Too bad
Re: Oh my Gosh! See what this couple did to themselves In UK!! See man and woman... by therealdeal10: 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
Is dis love or wat
Re: Oh my Gosh! See what this couple did to themselves In UK!! See man and woman... by Oladimejjy(m): 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
mad husband and crazy wife......

madness of the highest order....... prison break season 5 watch out
Re: Oh my Gosh! See what this couple did to themselves In UK!! See man and woman... by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ugly beasts
Re: Oh my Gosh! See what this couple did to themselves In UK!! See man and woman... by talktomazech: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oh My Gosh! What's going on with British adults and tattoos

Check out this:

Matthew Whelan is truly dedicated to the tattoo cause. Not only has he covered his whole body in etchings – including having his eyeballs stained, a huge snake drawn around the crown of his head and his penis inked blue – he has also sliced both of his nipples off to create a smoother surface for his markings....

See more - https://www.mazech.com/tattoos

Re: Oh my Gosh! See what this couple did to themselves In UK!! See man and woman... by Idiataqueen(f): 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
disgusting
Re: Oh my Gosh! See what this couple did to themselves In UK!! See man and woman... by talktomazech: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hmmm... undecided
Re: Oh my Gosh! See what this couple did to themselves In UK!! See man and woman... by deanoffaculty: 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
Monsters.....
Re: Oh my Gosh! See what this couple did to themselves In UK!! See man and woman... by simdam500(m): 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
Beautiful!

What can I say sad
Re: Oh my Gosh! See what this couple did to themselves In UK!! See man and woman... by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
Na who don chop belleful de tattoo
Re: Oh my Gosh! See what this couple did to themselves In UK!! See man and woman... by RichDad1(m): 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
They both look like reptiles. grin
Re: Oh my Gosh! See what this couple did to themselves In UK!! See man and woman... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
Demons
Re: Oh my Gosh! See what this couple did to themselves In UK!! See man and woman... by talktomazech: 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
Featuring...

Job applicant sends two nude photos of himself to hiring manager after job offer
Read on...

Shortly after being offered a job, a 23-year-old man from Illinois, USA texted two nude selfies - apparently by mistake to the human resources manager that was interested in hiring him.

According to Chicago Tribune, the human resources manager informed Elmhurst police of the incident. The HR manager reported that the man sent her two nude photographs of himself via text between,,,,

Question: Should they still give him the job or withdraw the offer? grin sad undecided

See all that happened. Click here- https://www.mazech.com/selfies

Re: Oh my Gosh! See what this couple did to themselves In UK!! See man and woman... by 400billionman: 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
Cow meat..
Re: Oh my Gosh! See what this couple did to themselves In UK!! See man and woman... by sholey4love: 5:17am On Oct 01, 2015
This is the spirit of charlyboy at work.

(1) (Reply)

IG Bars SPY Policemen From Wearing Uniform / Independent Biafra Will Not Be A Viable Country - Stratfor Report / Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.