Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

My Experience With The Nigeria Police Today. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With The Nigeria Police Today. (1172 Views)

My Experience With Police Today. / My Experience With Nigerian Police Today.. / The Nigeria Police And The Phone Search Saga. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With The Nigeria Police Today. by shollyboy2: 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
So today at just around A little bit past 11am, i boarded a Bus at Iyana oworo to Mowe/Ibafo.... the bus i was in i think breached the traffic law at toll Gate( Just under the Ketu/ikosi road birdge) and before we know it, a guy in Mufti jumped in and started dragging steering with driver, "as the driver don quickly sense what was going on. the driver didnt let go off the steering, the dragging continue with the NPF mufti guy till we get past toll gate, just after ( Julius berger station),, police men started coming after us from behind when the driver finally stopped the bus, they over took the bus from the driver, then all of a sudden they started slapping we passengers to come down from the bus "" the kind slaps wey i get today no get part 2".. Now my Jaw is seriously hurting.. we were slapped continuously as we were getting down.. as corporate as i dress and look, they tore my shirt while dragging me down from the bus, with hot slaps landing on my face as they pull me out of the bus,, And not like i was dragging with them oo??,. they let the women go and we men was bundle into a black-maria,.. without even knowing my offence, i have been slapped like 10times..i was bundle into a black maria without knowing my offence... it was while inside the black maria i saw it was tanker drivers or bus (Danfo) drivers they were after,...Anyone around Toll Gate around past 11am would have seen the scene. and how drivers with their motor Boy were bundle out of their truck...

to cut the long story short,we got to the Task force office at Ikeja..We were interrogated,, they heard me story and of another young boy of around 17-18, they made us leave for free, when they already put the rest inside cell i think.

well they wasted our time, we were sited on the floor for about 30minutes,...Just while outside their gate trying to figure out how my next move would be outta ikeja, One of the Task force officer that landed Multiple slaps on my face now came outside apologizing and begging me that i shouldn't be annoyed...Blah Blah Blah.. I wish i had a gun today, i would have shot that guy begging me outside with the kind of Rage that was inside me while he was begging me... I just had to calm myself and worry about my torn shirt.

I have always hard and read how bad and how worse our Nigerian Police is... today i experienced it. and like they say, experience is the best teacher.. I will never say anything good about the NPF till the day i die.. and Governor Ambode sef don loose a voter too, if he has any 2nd term agenda... He lost a vote already.. and i curse that day i was in the sun casting my vote for him to be a Governor.
Re: My Experience With The Nigeria Police Today. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
very funny, op sorry for the slap, thats naija police for you, always using their heads upside down, i don't like them one bit.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Nigeria Police Today. by Ladybianca(f): 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
Poster kpele o
Re: My Experience With The Nigeria Police Today. by therealdeal10: 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sorry about dat, NPF r full of crap, d way dey behave toward civilians dey r d ones dat r suppose 2 b arrested not dem arresting us

I dunno if dey r training animals or human beings at dat their school

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Nigeria Police Today. by FruityLass: 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
Op, sorry.

Ndo

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Nigeria Police Today. by Vince77(m): 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
Bros sorry.. Me too still looking for something good to say abt the NPF

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Nigeria Police Today. by asumo12: 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
NPF slapping innocent civilians since 1960

grin
Re: My Experience With The Nigeria Police Today. by southernbelle(f): 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
awww take it easy, most of the nigerian policemen are just so mean. those apologies you got from the other guy are mere lip service, he'll do it again and again if he has the chance.
Re: My Experience With The Nigeria Police Today. by shollyboy2: 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
Infact the Kind Pain i am feeling in my Jaw this evening now? Nor get part two.. I cant chew meat well now.. i just have to take something light for dinner... My first experience with them. and i just keep wondering why would they even bundle me inside Black-Maria when i didnt commit any offence... countless slaps, my phone was seized till they later gave it back to me with 7 miss calls on it.. it was just so crazy.. I was like a Nuisance when i left the Task force office today, cos my shirt was torn.....

I really wish Gun is legal in this country, I think then Police would be thinking straight,, cos we can just gun any police down when they act like animals
Re: My Experience With The Nigeria Police Today. by OCTAVO: 8:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
Wow.
Re: My Experience With The Nigeria Police Today. by rheether(f): 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
OP, you for faint nah
Re: My Experience With The Nigeria Police Today. by shollyboy2: 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
The young boy I met in the Black Maria (A student of around 17/18yrs from his look.... he gat some school files with him) He said he was picked and bundle into the black maria at palm grove.. He was trying to make a call at the bus stop,Was viewing his phone, to make a call when he was bundled.... they collected his phone too, and was accused of making video of them while at palm grove... The boy was released after they went through his Gallery/videos on his phone to confirm he didn't make any video.....

They let both of us go for free
Re: My Experience With The Nigeria Police Today. by kentochi(m): 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sorry dear that's nigeria for you.
Re: My Experience With The Nigeria Police Today. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
Eyyah sorry op,buh remember police is still ur friend tongue
Re: My Experience With The Nigeria Police Today. by shollyboy2: 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
onomeglo:

police is your friend my foot....if my best friend or family join NPF I will hate him or her.
Re: My Experience With The Nigeria Police Today. by shollyboy2: 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
onomeglo:

police is your friend my foot....if my best friend or family join NPF I will hate him or her..
Re: My Experience With The Nigeria Police Today. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
shollyboy2:

police is your friend my foot....if my best friend or family join NPF I will hate him or her.
hian,take em eazy oo
Re: My Experience With The Nigeria Police Today. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
The slap be like "Tawai Tawai Tawai" I just dey imagine as e go dey echo for ur ear..
Re: My Experience With The Nigeria Police Today. by okooloyun1(m): 8:32am On Sep 10, 2015
Op sorry oooo
Re: My Experience With The Nigeria Police Today. by o42austino(m): 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
sorry Op those animals will pay with their lives.
Re: My Experience With The Nigeria Police Today. by joefredd006(m): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
its ironic when they say "Police training School "
the "word" school means a place where knowledge is being imparted.... not deducted

(1) (Reply)

Oh, Abuchi Will Die! (photo) / Heartbreaking Photo Of Dead Baby Dumped Among Refuse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State / How I Got Robbed Of 15k Cash Unknowingly (need To Be Alert In Public Vehicles)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.