Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Sue MTN Or Refund My Money. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sue MTN Or Refund My Money. (828 Views)

Unity Bank Refund My Money / Who Killed This Girl ;MTN Or The Boyfriend ? See Pic / Access Bank Refund My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sue MTN Or Refund My Money. by Opiosko: 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
My mum is mad with MTN for blocking her line so she is asking me to sue for compensation for the 'wahala' the are causing her. Tried to calm her down but she would have non of it... Sue them or the money used in training you as a lawyer was wasted. Mum!

(1) (Reply)

21 Laws From Around The World That Have No Reasoning Behind Them / 7 Types Of Beautiful Girls I Can Never Date / 'where Did We Go Wrong? Wake Up Nigerian Youths!' By Prof.wole Soyinka.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.