Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Somebody Somewhere Somehow Tells Unilag Students To Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Somebody Somewhere Somehow Tells Unilag Students To Protest (428 Views)

I Was Once A Taxi Driver -fayemi Tells UNILAG Graduates / I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo / Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Somewhere Somehow Tells Unilag Students To Protest by oluwwasheun(m): 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
A very sad news of a 300level accounting
student who got electrocuted on campus
at University of Lagos touches my heart.
It is a great loss to the whole nation. It
was reported that the victim was a first-class
student in the making. Indeed, it's only in Africa that such tragic accidents are
celeberated. Yeah, CELEBERATED. If
not, somebody somehow should have
been queried. Of course, the incident
could have been averted. It's as a result of lack of
good maintenance and negligence on the part of the school management. I
wish somebody somewhere would rise to
challenge them. Somebody please shake
their student union back to life. Shake
them!
I can't even imagine the pain, tragedy and sorrow her family would be going
through. My sincere condolence to her
family. May her soul RIP

Re: Somebody Somewhere Somehow Tells Unilag Students To Protest by scribble: 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
Eko electricity disco is responsible for the power lines not school management
Re: Somebody Somewhere Somehow Tells Unilag Students To Protest by oluwwasheun(m): 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
The electrocution took place on campus. The school should be aware of the condition of the poles and the life-wire. Had it been the sch informed the electricity company before hand, the tragic event could be avoided.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The North Not Blaming Buhari For Not Finding Chibok Girls As Promised? / Photo: Novelty Match Between The Katsina State Executive And The Legislature / Fresh Crisis Rocks Bauchi PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.