Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,144 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Tecno Camon C8 Review: Revolutionary Device/hd Camera - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C8 Review: Revolutionary Device/hd Camera (3884 Views)

Oukitel C8 Specifications /review / Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test / Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon C8 Review: Revolutionary Device/hd Camera by Irelokeh(m): 4:35am On Sep 10, 2015
Sometime in September 2013,i managed to buy my 1st tecno android Smartphone,the tecno m3 ,sorry i used the word Managed which must have sparked an idea that the phone must have really cost a fortune then,but actually it was very very cheap and affordable and its amazing smooth experience was one to boast about

It was then i realized that tecno wanted to make available wonderful smartphones that every one could afford and wouldn't need to break the bank

The company took a bold step and smartly used the BBM app to attract many customers,still in 2013 many still thought that tecno android was just another brand of fake android Chinese phones

But Over the years,Tecno mobile has not only proved that their smartphones are not only Fully functional and premium,but amazingly cheap and affordable

From the great top sold Tecno n3,m3 and p5 to the wonderfull premium performance Phantom f7,H6,boom J7 and awesome award winning phantom Z

Geeks and Geekies,I bring you....

[size=15pt] Tecno Camon C8 [/size]

It not only rhymes with Canon (HD digital cameras),it emulates a Canon camera

Camera

The 13mp dual led flash back camera makes sure you've got a Clear whooping 4128x3096 wide photo,its capable of taking Awesome photos in Low light,Auto focus,Panorama,HDR and could take pictures with both the front and back Camera Simultaneously.

The Camera has been compared with many Smartphone giants like The IPhone 6,Samsung Galaxy s5 and s4,the Infinix Hot 2 and its seemed to take lead in most of these. It also has a 5mp front facing camera.

tecno mobile - the smartphone is capable to taking pictures as quick as an eye blink

Screen and Display

The Camon C8 features a very brilliant 5.5 inch hd IPS 267ppi screen that displays brilliant colors and details for your games,photos and movies.

Processor,Ram and battery life

Stocked with the Android 5.0 lollipop os
and a 1gb Ram,
The Tecno camon c8 has one special processor that seems to be the fastest yet smoothest of its kind on an mtk devuce this cheap,yes the Camon c8 has a 1.3ghz cortex A53 quad core processor,a powerful mali T760 gpu and a 1gb ram,so now you can play multiple HD games and Multitask easily and smoothly like sipping a cup of coffee,and to top,There's a video on youtube by Misstechy where she Plays Gta san Andreas, Injustice,Asphalt 8 and Fifa 15 at the same time with Zero Lag,onboard

The Camon c8 also has a 3000mah Lithium ion battery that gives you huge up-time,ideal for gamers and business tycoons

Storage and network
The Camon c8 has a 16gb internal memory and its expandable to 32gb,it also has a fast 3g network available.

Design

The tecno Camon c8 has a premium design,sleek and smooth to hold,has a view that reminds you of a sony xperia z,neatly positioned speakers and cameras,and a gaming enhanced shape, it has a camera button for quick camera shots. The camon c8 is available in three colors; black,white and gold.

The Camon c8 is a proof of smartphone evolution and you should get one too to enjoy this evolution,and if you love photography, its an ideal phone,you can buy it On Jumia,Konga and your nearest retail stores.

Source http://www.inform8t.ml/2015/09/tecno-camon-c8-review-revolutionary.html?m=1

Want to know more? Feel free to drop your comments or questions here or share this info to someone else!
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Review: Revolutionary Device/hd Camera by khalhokage(m): 6:12am On Sep 10, 2015
Revolution, Evolution, Premium, award winning.... You love hyperbole don't you?
Why don't you just review the product without making these exaggerated claims.
The Tecno Camon C8 is a good device but there's nothing special about it, it's good for it's price and there's nothing new or innovative in it, there are tons of better Android devices in the market but they're mostly all more expensive.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Review: Revolutionary Device/hd Camera by Irelokeh(m): 9:33am On Sep 10, 2015
I mean from the tecno m3 - tecno camon c8,it didnt just happen overnight,it took the effort of various people,tecno actually didnt start with android but now they are making Mali 760 gpu devices,do you know what that means
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Review: Revolutionary Device/hd Camera by Acidosis(m): 9:47am On Sep 10, 2015
Aside the over-rated camera, what's the difference between your "exotic" camon and other cheap Chinese phones out there?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Review: Revolutionary Device/hd Camera by Irelokeh(m): 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
Acidosis:
Aside the over-rated camera, what's the difference between your "exotic" camon and other cheap Chinese phones out there?

The Camon c8 has a massive Mali 760 gpraphic processing unit,if you read all i wrote,you would find a place where i stated Miss techy was Playing Gta san anrease,Asphalt,Imjustice and many other games all at the same time on a 1gb ram it also shares processor with the Samsung flagship phone J7 or J5
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Review: Revolutionary Device/hd Camera by Ana5000(f): 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
This phone is real good
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Review: Revolutionary Device/hd Camera by Cerebrum(m): 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
khalhokage:
Revolution, Evolution, Premium, award winning.... You love hyperbole don't you?
Why don't you just review the product without making these exaggerated claims.
The Tecno Camon C8 is a good device but there's nothing special about it, it's good for it's price and there's nothing new or innovative in it, there are tons of better Android devices in the market but they're mostly all more expensive.

To tell that there's nothing special about it, I beg to ask, do you own one?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Review: Revolutionary Device/hd Camera by Cerebrum(m): 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
Acidosis:

I for one do not think the camera is anyway over-rated, I for one think the camon has an impressive camera performing just as said would. There should be credit for that. It's different from other affordable chinese phones btw.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Review: Revolutionary Device/hd Camera by Cerebrum(m): 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
Irelokeh:

The Camon c8 has a massive Mali 760 gpraphic processing unit,if you read all i wrote,you would find a place where i stated Miss techy was Playing Gta san anrease,Asphalt,Imjustice and many other games all at the same time on a 1gb ram it also shares processor with the Samsung flagship phone J7 or J5

Exactly, nobody chooses to see these part of Tecno's progress though, just make yeye comments.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Review: Revolutionary Device/hd Camera by Cerebrum(m): 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
Omo, people go sha yarn. The phone dey. That PIP mode though, something I would love to try out someday
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Review: Revolutionary Device/hd Camera by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
Cerebrum:

I for one do not think the camera is anyway over-rated, I for one think the camon has an impressive camera performing just as said would. There should be credit for that. It's different from other affordable chinese phones btw.
Please [abeg] kindly vote for me here https://mobile.twitter.com/runzlord/status/639602054546255872?p=v
The link to the voting page is in that status, cos I can't post the link directly on Nairaland.

It a a palm selfie contest by samsung.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Review: Revolutionary Device/hd Camera by Cerebrum(m): 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
runzlord:

Please [abeg] kindly vote for me here https://mobile.twitter.com/runzlord/status/639602054546255872?p=v
The link to the voting page is in that status, cos I can't post the link directly on Nairaland.

It a a palm selfie contest by samsung.

Done!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Review: Revolutionary Device/hd Camera by windyjosezy: 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
dix guy must be a beefer
Acidosis:

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Review: Revolutionary Device/hd Camera by Femikutti: 11:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
It means that Tecno kept the best for Last
Irelokeh:
I mean from the tecno m3 - tecno camon c8,it didnt just happen overnight,it took the effort of various people,tecno actually didnt start with android but now they are making Mali 760 gpu devices,do you know what that means
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Review: Revolutionary Device/hd Camera by Femikutti: 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
Obviously hê is a stupid beefer
windyjosezy:
dix guy must be a beefer
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Review: Revolutionary Device/hd Camera by Irelokeh(m): 12:34am On Sep 12, 2015
I held the Camon C8 and reviewed it in a video for my blog,a friend just bought it,i have to say im impressed with how cheap yet premium it is
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Review: Revolutionary Device/hd Camera by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 12, 2015
Cerebrum:

Done!

Thanks!!!! smiley God bless you!!!
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Review: Revolutionary Device/hd Camera by khalhokage(m): 4:23am On Sep 12, 2015
Cerebrum:

To tell that there's nothing special about it, I beg to ask, do you own one?

I want to sell my Lenovo and buy one, but i'm a realist I know what the phone can do, I've gone to Tecno House in Uyo and handled it, I like it.
But how can you say it was playing all those games at the same time? I watched the video Android closes any app in the background when anyone in the foreground needs the resources, if you think i'm lieing try doing the same thing with you current android phone it will work.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Review: Revolutionary Device/hd Camera by sats: 8:23am On Sep 12, 2015
story

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Review: Revolutionary Device/hd Camera by Irelokeh(m): 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
Tecno is the best smartphone manufacture company for now in Nigeria,Africa to be exact,when i used the tecno smartphones,im actually happy because i trust the build quality and handheld,followed by an available spare part outreach
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Review: Revolutionary Device/hd Camera by ChidinmaRose(f): 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
I own one. It is very dope I must say. I love my c8

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Review: Revolutionary Device/hd Camera by ChidinmaRose(f): 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
The available spare part is very important o.

Irelokeh:
Tecno is the best smartphone manufacture company for now in Nigeria,Africa to be exact,when i used the tecno smartphones,im actually happy because i trust the build quality and handheld,followed by an available spare part outreach
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Review: Revolutionary Device/hd Camera by Irelokeh(m): 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
The available spare part is very important o.

Thanks for being honest chidinma
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Review: Revolutionary Device/hd Camera by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Review: Revolutionary Device/hd Camera by Irelokeh(m): 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
Camon c8 pictures taken @ night,the last one is without flash

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Review: Revolutionary Device/hd Camera by ChidinmaRose(f): 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
There's nothing wrong with Tecno. The guy probably had a bad experience with one and now he is generalizing
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Review: Revolutionary Device/hd Camera by ChidinmaRose(f): 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
Those are nice

Irelokeh:
Camon c8 pictures taken @ night,the last one is without flash
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Review: Revolutionary Device/hd Camera by BenKafor(m): 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
If the pictures were taken without flash then this is pretty cool.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Review: Revolutionary Device/hd Camera by BenKafor(m): 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
Yeah. They are a good company. They produce quality phones even though many people arent satisfied with certain features

Irelokeh:
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Review: Revolutionary Device/hd Camera by Ana5000(f): 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
Yeah, people always complain about this and that about Tecno, and for them, thats the reason they call it chinko and thats why they wont buy it. What they dont understand is that other phone brands have these same issues they are complaining about, but people wont say anything about that because they are "popular brands" . Life

BenKafor:
Yeah. They are a good company. They produce quality phones even though many people arent satisfied with certain features

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Review: Revolutionary Device/hd Camera by Ana5000(f): 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
True

BenKafor:
If the pictures were taken without flash then this is pretty cool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Blackberry Phones Available... 3k Sold / I Need 4gb Ram 64gb Rom Phones And Where I Can Buy Them. Suggestions / This 6-year-old Racked Up $16,000 On Mom’s Credit Card Playing Video Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.