Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter (43305 Views)

Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo / Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" / Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by cecs(m): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
lovely
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by sandrajazmin(f): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
K
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by cristweeezy(m): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
contactmorak:
Popular Yoruba actress Toyin Adegbola a.k.a Ajoke Ashewo To Re Meca and her daughter, Deola stepped out recently at the wedding of upcoming actor, Remi Oginni in Ilesha, Osun state. Deola is based in Dublin, Ireland and came for her NYSC in Nigeria which she just ended. But with the resemblance between the mother and daughter, a lot of people must have mistaken them for sisters. Who even knew the actress has a daughter this grown up and breathtaking?

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/09/the-resemblance-between-iconic-actress.html
na deola b dis nah,, na ma college mate for dublin... She b virgin sef
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by goshen26: 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
She must have given birth to her at age 5.

Just saying.....
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by IceDude(m): 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
I can see her succulent water melons cheesy
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by nairaman66(m): 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
Giyerte:
H

H for highness? As in chemically unbalanced...
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by Lionhearted: 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
chymystique:
Pls who is the mother and who is the daughter? Cause they both look older

The daughter is in glasses.

They've always resembles, right from whn the daughter was in Unity School, Ejigbo
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by missKiffy(f): 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wow, what a striking remembrance

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
too much
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by Mufasa27(m): 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
I'm really not in to fat girls sad
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by Nayok(m): 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
No be small thing

Hope sey she no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ scream like her mama undecided
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by Ayus34(m): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
If u know wetin I dey see ehn...u will arrest me for..... shocked
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by bettercreature(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
Mother even look prettier than the daughter

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by frisky2good(m): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
When you see genuine bobbie, you must know.

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by WailingWailer00(m): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
Yellowbar kitten grin

Fair and fresh
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by frisky2good(m): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
Even the blind can see the yum yum wey you dey see. Dem do good thing for your eyes only?

Ayus34:
If u know wetin I dey see ehn...u will arrest me for..... shocked
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by frisky2good(m): 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
You don't know what you are missing,

Mufasa27:
I'm really not in to fat girls sad
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by IYANGBALI: 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
I will rather go for the mother than go for the daughter that is already looking like her mother's age mate
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by Ayus34(m): 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
frisky2good:
Even the blind can see the yum yum wey you dey see. Dem do good thing for your eyes only?

Lol grin grin grin
The way me they see those stuff,dey creative pass ur own ooo.. U know fit compare grin grin grin
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by Facosco(m): 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
the daughter looks older than her mother
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by room089: 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
Per chance she gave birth to her when she was in JSS Two.
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by tobiloba940(m): 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ash to re mecca 2
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by zicoraads: 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
Yoruba ladies with big B.R.E.A.S.T.S eh grin
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
MrZachs:
How dt 1n com chang price of maggi...Wtf
Your own poverty dey worst, common Maggi you no fit but, sorry I forgot say you be Yoruba person.
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by Rexnegro(m): 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
titurex:
Na only that fresh stuff wei they surface from the daughter I dey see oh grin
Wetin again will you see ....asewo okunrin....
Make I no lie o me too see am looool
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by ALVA001: 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Why the daughter con wear glasses like better Medicine student na

The gal chest healthy shaaa

Cossy standard tongue
she's infact a medical doctor. We served 2gda in osun. 2014 batch A camp, ede.

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by engrjacuzzi: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
I am very sure the daughter na manCHESTer united fans. I think her boobs go don sag n fall wella
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by mightycrown1(m): 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
which one be the mama out of them na?
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by lovely17(m): 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
Who is the daughter Who is the mother now
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by noblegrex: 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
Yeah!striking resemblance,but I still think the mother looks good than her dota.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Adewale, Mayorkun's Mother Stuns In New Adorable Photos / BBNaija Teddy A: Layla Amani Leaks Chat Showing She Was Begged To Root For Him / Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.