Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter (43315 Views)

Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo / Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" / Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by contactmorak: 8:42am On Sep 10, 2015
Popular Yoruba actress Toyin Adegbola a.k.a Ajoke Ashewo To Re Meca and her daughter, Deola stepped out recently at the wedding of upcoming actor, Remi Oginni in Ilesha, Osun state. Deola is based in Dublin, Ireland and came for her NYSC in Nigeria which she just ended. But with the resemblance between the mother and daughter, a lot of people must have mistaken them for sisters. Who even knew the actress has a daughter this grown up and breathtaking?

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/09/the-resemblance-between-iconic-actress.html

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by funkymoore: 8:44am On Sep 10, 2015
Mother and Daughter good.
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 10, 2015
Na only that fresh stuff wei they surface from the daughter I dey see oh grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by pyyxxaro: 8:54am On Sep 10, 2015
Why the daughter con wear glasses like better Medicine student na

The gal chest healthy shaaa

Cossy standard tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by dejavski(m): 9:14am On Sep 10, 2015
WTF!!! Them be twins? shocked

4 Likes

Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by chara019: 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
Seriously,mother and daughter?
They seem like age-mates.woow!

17 Likes

Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by sukkot: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
hmmm
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by dave2meek(m): 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
The daughter heavy oshockedshocked
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by chymystique(f): 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
Pls who is the mother and who is the daughter? Cause they both look older

3 Likes

Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by mystical109(m): 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lalololo
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
I don't believe that is not the one and only [size=15pt]olosho-to-re-london[/size]

Too much resemblance or is it another movie stunt?

And these Yoruba actors are very much established even though they make watery movies many times but some none-entities = nonentities on NL don't accord them the desired respect because they've been on the set before many of the so called English-Nollywood actors begin to crawl not talking of seeing cameras.

You are fab.

19 Likes

Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by tobtap: 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
look-alike indeed
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by gokay11(m): 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
Omo see resemblance#Asewotoremecca
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by Lilshorecords(m): 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
See fresh bweebs!
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by trigar12(m): 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
Over resemblance they worry them. As if the woman vomitted her str8. Woah, the girl come pretty like hin mama.

SHE DON ENTER ILEYA OOO!!!!!
grin grin

8 Likes

Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by slimmyjimmy(m): 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
THE POST BELOW ME IS SUFFERING FROM COMMONSENSE .
ok bak 2 d mata ! Dem b like agemates

6 Likes

Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by MrZachs(m): 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
How dt 1n com chang price of maggi...Wtf

3 Likes

Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by Koolking(m): 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Did they smear pink pancake all over their bodies? They look pink

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by WHOcarex: 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
If she doesnt look like her mom who will?

3 Likes

Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hhsg
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by Psuedy(f): 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Yeah.....jxt like me & my mama...miss her!
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by maestroz: 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
all i can see in the pixs na hidden twin tower wey dey seek exposure.
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
The girl make sense. grin grin grin
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
Analogous defined!

Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
gokay11:
Omo see resemblance#Asewotoremecca

#Asewotoremecca = grin grin #Oloshotoremecca

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hhsg
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by EmagNig(m): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
I SEE BOOBY TRAP

[size=16pt]sexyLADE[/size] says so

NIGERIA'S 1ST e-MAGAZINE? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by Giyerte(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
Only God knows the reason why Yoruba women are always SOPHISTICATED...

BABY YOUR BOBBY BIG LIKE TOOLZ

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by HomoSapiien: 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
S shocked much.
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by Jarchi(m): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
Dont judge

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported / Mercy Eke Becomes Moetchandon Ambassador / Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.