Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter (43330 Views)

Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo / Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" / Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by Vyolet(f): 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
Just like me and my mom.. kiss
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by noblegrex: 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
ALVA001:

she's infact a medical doctor. We served 2gda in osun. 2014 batch A camp, ede.
yeah I can testify to that,cos she came visiting but looked more beautifull that in pics.
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
you mean the cowbell? grin grin grin grin grin grin i love it tooo
titurex:
Na only that fresh stuff wei they surface from the daughter I dey see oh grin
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
ok...
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
Truluvguy:
you mean the cowbell? grin grin grin grin grin grin i love it tooo
grin grin that one na fresh one from buharis cows.
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
no wonder it looks like bomb. hahahahaha grin grin grin grin full option kiss kiss kiss kiss
titurex:
grin grin that one na fresh one from buharis cows.
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by flokii: 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
Toyin Tomaatoo.. grin
I need one ele tutu o abeg.. incase una see any
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by powerfulsettingz: 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
hiteelong:
ao old are u?
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by KiNiBiGd: 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
Is she not more than 30years? grin
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by iguita: 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
This is one question me sef wan ask, wai mama, wei dorta?
chymystique:
Pls who is the mother and who is the daughter? Cause they both look older
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by sweetgala(m): 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
contactmorak:
Popular Yoruba actress Toyin Adegbola a.k.a Ajoke Ashewo To Re Meca and her daughter, Deola stepped out recently at the wedding of upcoming actor, Remi Oginni in Ilesha, Osun state. Deola is based in Dublin, Ireland and came for her NYSC in Nigeria which she just ended. But with the resemblance between the mother and daughter, a lot of people must have mistaken them for sisters. Who even knew the actress has a daughter this grown up and breathtaking?

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/09/the-resemblance-between-iconic-actress.html

My homegirl Janet very beautiful and very humble
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by Bowaley17(m): 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
Looking sweet. Those cleavage though...
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by sweetgala(m): 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
bettercreature:
Mother even look prettier than the daughter

U must have myopia
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by sweetgala(m): 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
noblegrex:
yeah I can testify to that,cos she came visiting but looked more beautifull that in pics.

True , very pretty gal and she looks very fresh in person
Re: The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter by kosokoadeyemi: 3:00am On Sep 11, 2015
Good rembrance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported / Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai / Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.