Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Meet The World's Sexiest Nurse (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The World's Sexiest Nurse (photos) (8430 Views)

World's Sexiest Nurse [photos] / Photos Meet The Lady Who They Say Is The World's Sexiest Nurse / World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The World's Sexiest Nurse (photos) by LadyBibs: 8:44am On Sep 10, 2015
Stunning Kaicyre Palmers is a nurse at a New York hospital. She has an active instagram page where she shares sexy photos of herself. Recently she was declared the world's sexiest nurse by fans. See photos of her and tell us if you agree.

See more photos: http://newspepa.com/meet-the-lady-who-they-say-is-the-worlds-sexiest-nurse-photos-38886

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Nurse (photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:46am On Sep 10, 2015
undecided
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Nurse (photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 10, 2015
Says who undecided
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Nurse (photos) by Jman06(m): 8:54am On Sep 10, 2015
Agreed

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Nurse (photos) by hatux: 8:55am On Sep 10, 2015
undecided
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Nurse (photos) by majamajic(m): 9:00am On Sep 10, 2015
wink wink
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Nurse (photos) by dejavski(m): 9:13am On Sep 10, 2015
Sweet potato
"Quote me anywhere "
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Nurse (photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 10, 2015
Agreeded. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Nurse (photos) by henribj(m): 9:36am On Sep 10, 2015
good for them o
they should go and rent room and parlor for the hospital so the nurse go dey take care of them on a steady
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Nurse (photos) by potolistic(m): 10:04am On Sep 10, 2015
If she treats you u gt a Mouth Action as bonus for getting well ;DIf she treats you u gt a Mouth Action as bonus for getting well
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Nurse (photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2015
Yeeeepa!
Ayam feelingg cold ooooh
*shivering profusely*
oya nah! Nurse come treat me oooooooooh!
Chai! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Nurse (photos) by ronald4lif(m): 11:53am On Sep 10, 2015
Dang! Look at that bud. Times like this I wish I were a New Yorker. Would just ring in the ambulance service and insist they take me to her ward and under the care of nurse Palmers. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Nurse (photos) by tohpahz(f): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lolz... whu sexiest nurse don hlp? grin angry
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Nurse (photos) by tohpahz(f): 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lolz.. whu sexiest nurse don hlp.. angry grin
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Nurse (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
*YAWNING*
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Nurse (photos) by valmunich(m): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
Nickymezor:
*YAWNING*
tohpahz:
Nickymezor:
*YAWNING*
See them... Make we see as una own be nah -sad
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Nurse (photos) by joseph1832(m): 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
ronald4lif:
Dang! Look at that bud. Times like this I wish I were a New Yorker. Would just ring in the ambulance service and insist they take me to her ward and under the care of nurse Palmers. embarassed
Like hell you would, believe me there are more sexy nurses than her, ladies who don't show off their assets. Besides, she might be a lousy lay. grin

tohpahz:
You're more sexy than her dear. wink
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Nurse (photos) by Afrok(m): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sexy? Nah this kind nurse dey make patients have erection before and after death shocked. It seems she had worked in Aba recently cheesy

Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Nurse (photos) by ronald4lif(m): 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
joseph1832:
Like hell you would, believe me there are more sexy nurses than her, ladies who don't show off their assets. Besides, she might be a lousy lay. grin

Quite so. There are sexier nurses but she would most likely fall among the sexiest if grouped.

I once visited a friend in a hospital and this mixed race doctor came to examine him and you needed to see how charming she was. God, never seen a bud like that. I was jealous of my guy and felt like I should be the one on his sick bed. grin
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Nurse (photos) by MisterLongman(m): 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
Who dash Monkey banana

Who dash am title with the "imbecilic" pose
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Nurse (photos) by joseph1832(m): 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

Quite so. There are sexier nurses but she would most likely fall among the sexiest if grouped.

I once visited a friend in a hospital and this mixed race doctor came to examine him and you needed to see how charming she was. God, never seen a bud like that. I was jealous of my guy and felt like I should be the one on his sick bed. grin
I understand how you feel, I probably would have felt so too if I didn't hate hospitals with a passion! Men the stench of drugs is horrifying.
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Nurse (photos) by titi4fola(f): 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wow! shocked
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Nurse (photos) by tohpahz(f): 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
valmunich:

See them... Make we see as una own be nah -sad

grin i dey come
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Nurse (photos) by tohpahz(f): 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
joseph1832:
Like hell you would, believe me there are more sexy nurses than her, ladies who don't show off their assets. Besides, she might be a lousy lay. grin .. oh yes she may be a lousy lay.. grin

Lolz.. oh yeah i know angry grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Nurse (photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
Chai....and I get small malaria
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Nurse (photos) by rattlesnake(m): 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
Her legs join together
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Nurse (photos) by tpiander: 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
Is she Carribean, Hispanic?
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Nurse (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Op seems to forget that tohpahz is also a nurse,Tohpahz do we call you a nurse or nursing student?
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Nurse (photos) by tohpahz(f): 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Op seems to forget that tohpahz is also a nurse,Tohpahz do we call you a nurse or nursing student?

Anyone u call mi.. doesn't change wat i am.. grin wink
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Nurse (photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sexiest nurse? Ok, we hear.
And how are we sure she is a nurse and not an Indecency star wearing nursing scrubs?
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Nurse (photos) by tpiander: 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
na dem go shout rape for dem victims.

(1) (Reply)

So Sad: Usa Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live / Kanye West Grabs Kim Kardashian Ass In Public / This Wedding Photos Of This Bride Went Viral (see Photos And Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.