Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

This Wedding Photos Of This Bride Went Viral (see Photos And Why) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Wedding Photos Of This Bride Went Viral (see Photos And Why) (8450 Views)

How Davido Made The "Sho Mo Age Mi" Slang Go Viral (see photos And Video ) / Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week / 5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Wedding Photos Of This Bride Went Viral (see Photos And Why) by hubs: 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
In Nigeria, washing of feet is only synonymous to the Yoruba culture where the bride's family washes her feet after marriage rites have been fulfilled by the groom and his family.

Some wedding photos recently emerged online showing a bride washing the groom's feet. Sources say this act is part of the Jewish culture where the bride and groom will take turns in washing each other's feet on their wedding day.
This symbolizes selflessness by the couple as they begin their marriage journey.

What do you think of this marriage act? See another photo : http://spicyblogz..com/2016/02/picture-of-bride-washing-her-grooms.html

1 Like

Re: This Wedding Photos Of This Bride Went Viral (see Photos And Why) by INTROVERT(f): 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
Nice feet
Re: This Wedding Photos Of This Bride Went Viral (see Photos And Why) by dikeigbo2(m): 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
Nigerians and borrowed cultures though, if its naija wedding.

2 Likes

Re: This Wedding Photos Of This Bride Went Viral (see Photos And Why) by cruzita(f): 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
this didn't happen in naija,even if naija adopts this ,I won't do it.

2 Likes

Re: This Wedding Photos Of This Bride Went Viral (see Photos And Why) by LOVEGINO(m): 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
cry
Re: This Wedding Photos Of This Bride Went Viral (see Photos And Why) by LOVEGINO(m): 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
cruzita:
begin prepare dat ur small mind say, u must do am 4 me oooo tongue
Re: This Wedding Photos Of This Bride Went Viral (see Photos And Why) by LOVEGINO(m): 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
INTROVERT:
Nice feet
nice feet abi? Make d bride catch u.
Re: This Wedding Photos Of This Bride Went Viral (see Photos And Why) by greatme2good(f): 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
INTROVERT:
Nice feet

Don't tell me u are falling for his feet.
Re: This Wedding Photos Of This Bride Went Viral (see Photos And Why) by idinc(m): 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
If a gud wife wudnt nid this act to mk a gud wife and a bad one make a gud wife afterwards wats the essence exactly?
Re: This Wedding Photos Of This Bride Went Viral (see Photos And Why) by delishpot: 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
I have seen spouses who wash feet outside and beat each other behind close doors. All this public display na for rating.
Re: This Wedding Photos Of This Bride Went Viral (see Photos And Why) by TheAziz: 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
the bride's cleavage tho!!
Re: This Wedding Photos Of This Bride Went Viral (see Photos And Why) by Bespiel: 6:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
greatme2good:

Don't tell me u are falling for his feet.
Funny....
Re: This Wedding Photos Of This Bride Went Viral (see Photos And Why) by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
Beautiful bride. Ya Allah grant me a virtuous wife (when the time is right ) cheesy
Re: This Wedding Photos Of This Bride Went Viral (see Photos And Why) by udyheart01(m): 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
Beautiful bride. Ya Allah grant me a virtuous wife (when the time is right ) cheesy
Happy Bleeping Before the Time Is Right!
Re: This Wedding Photos Of This Bride Went Viral (see Photos And Why) by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
udyheart01:
Happy Bleeping Before the Time Is Right!
same to you cheesy
Re: This Wedding Photos Of This Bride Went Viral (see Photos And Why) by Amosjaj(m): 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
Nigerian babes will be like God forbid, but they can do it for money

1 Like

Re: This Wedding Photos Of This Bride Went Viral (see Photos And Why) by MilesLamar(m): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
Viral ?
Re: This Wedding Photos Of This Bride Went Viral (see Photos And Why) by titi4fola(f): 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
cruzita:
why, if I may ask?
Re: This Wedding Photos Of This Bride Went Viral (see Photos And Why) by titi4fola(f): 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
LOVEGINO:
begin prepare dat ur small mind say, u must do am 4 me oooo tongue
laugh
Re: This Wedding Photos Of This Bride Went Viral (see Photos And Why) by titi4fola(f): 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
delishpot:
I have seen spouses who wash feet outside and beat each other behind close doors. All this public display na for rating.
hmm-mmm...
Re: This Wedding Photos Of This Bride Went Viral (see Photos And Why) by titi4fola(f): 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
Allahumo Ameen!!!
Re: This Wedding Photos Of This Bride Went Viral (see Photos And Why) by titi4fola(f): 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
Amosjaj:
Nigerian babes will be like God forbid, but they can do it for money
funny you!

1 Like

Re: This Wedding Photos Of This Bride Went Viral (see Photos And Why) by ProudOlodo: 11:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
INTROVERT:
Nice feet
Exactly my thought...what if the groom got bad feet? undecided
Re: This Wedding Photos Of This Bride Went Viral (see Photos And Why) by Nobody: 3:16am On Feb 14, 2016
Oyah make this one dey happen for Nigeria n let's see if Feets won't take pple to 6 Feets
Re: This Wedding Photos Of This Bride Went Viral (see Photos And Why) by preciousoloye(f): 4:37am On Feb 14, 2016
who feet wash help....Preshy says so
Re: This Wedding Photos Of This Bride Went Viral (see Photos And Why) by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 14, 2016
Those elephantiasis infested legs which I see from here undecided
Re: This Wedding Photos Of This Bride Went Viral (see Photos And Why) by Amosjaj(m): 9:05am On Feb 14, 2016
titi4fola:
funny you!
@titi4ola,how can I get your attention?
Re: This Wedding Photos Of This Bride Went Viral (see Photos And Why) by OCTAVO: 9:24am On Feb 14, 2016
Ok
Re: This Wedding Photos Of This Bride Went Viral (see Photos And Why) by titi4fola(f): 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
Amosjaj:

@titi4ola,how can I get your attention?
I don't seem to get that
Re: This Wedding Photos Of This Bride Went Viral (see Photos And Why) by cococandy(f): 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
The woman is beautiful
Re: This Wedding Photos Of This Bride Went Viral (see Photos And Why) by Amosjaj(m): 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
titi4fola:
I don't seem to get that

I like your profile, i will like to chat with you(privately)

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Sad: Usa Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live / SEE PHOTO: Flavour In Cozy Mood With Chidinma / Trending Naked Pic Of A Lady On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.