Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,942 members, 7,852,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

Oga Seun, Bring Down Pro-biafra Threads And Ban Their Agitators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oga Seun, Bring Down Pro-biafra Threads And Ban Their Agitators (641 Views)

Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft / Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Oga Seun, Bring Down Pro-biafra Threads And Ban Their Agitators by Obrigardo: 9:33am On Sep 10, 2015
Mr Seun, i know how much you like to protect your business.
You even banned a moniker of mine for threatening nairaland till 2099.
And i didn't even mean it.

Then what goes for those threatening the existence of Nigeria?
The biafra secessionists? Why do you still let them pollute this board?
I dont see them taken down, and i'm wondering if you let this happen intentionally
for traffic or for the ads on your site.

Please take note Government has issued warning not once, twice
and the crowning of it all will come when Ministers are being announced
then appropriate sanctions will be meted out.

I would hate to see nairaland get affected or the admin called into questioning.
So is it not time you tackle this issue and drive them out of this place?
Let them go feed their ego on Facebook (who doesn't give a damn about Nigeria)

But this is Nairaland (Nigerian centered forum) and harboring secessionists is the last thing
you should ever think of.

Am out!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oga Seun, Bring Down Pro-biafra Threads And Ban Their Agitators by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 10, 2015
Another arrant nonsense frog post.

Why is Biafra such a nightmare to you coward parasites?

5 Likes

Re: Oga Seun, Bring Down Pro-biafra Threads And Ban Their Agitators by Imoy(m): 9:40am On Sep 10, 2015
Every Nairalander is solely responsible for what he/she type or post on Nairaland.

So give the bros some slack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oga Seun, Bring Down Pro-biafra Threads And Ban Their Agitators by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 10, 2015
The idiota is threatening arrests as if we are in a fascist state.

Biafra will happen whether you like it or not and nothing you say or do will stop it.

Fools like you need to take a course on modern history and see how mighty super powers like USSR came crashing.

Nigeria as a polity is not sacrosanct neither was it created by God on the 6 th day of creation and thus can be destroyed once and for all.

This is not 1966 and this time around we in the Niger Delta will not oppose Biafra.

You can enjoy your Islamic state without us in the better south.

Slave

7 Likes

Re: Oga Seun, Bring Down Pro-biafra Threads And Ban Their Agitators by nochildsplay(m): 9:43am On Sep 10, 2015
@ OP I really wish this Ban can be made Oga SEUN, cos the Pro-Biafra is nothing but pollution on here cos it's only a cast for violence and destruction

As a matter of fact this(ibos/biafran) claim for freedom is not a threat to anyone and no one said you shouldn't get your freedom is just that others(Nigerians) don't have interest in you vibrations on here....... Take it else where .....

FYI...... This is neither a Biafran,Ibo website , it's created by a Yoruba man.... Even the northerners don't have time for all your violent trash

"Na must make u go visit person for house and destroy him property ?
Can't wait for FG to start picking all ye talking violent on the street, Let Kunu come down to Nigeria and say trash. NA JAIL straight

#TeamBanPro-BiafraThread

1 Like

Re: Oga Seun, Bring Down Pro-biafra Threads And Ban Their Agitators by nwadiuko1(m): 9:52am On Sep 10, 2015
Obrigardo:
Mr Seun, i know how much you like to protect your business.
You even banned a moniker of mine for threatening nairaland till 2099.
And i didn't even mean it.

Then what goes for those threatening the existence of Nigeria?
The biafra secessionists? Why do you still let them pollute this board?
I dont see them taken down, and i'm wondering if you let this happen intentionally
for traffic or for the ads on your site.

Please take note Government has issued warning not once, twice
and the crowning of it all will come when Ministers are being announced
then appropriate sanctions will be meted out.

I would hate to see nairaland get affected or the admin called into questioning.
So is it not time you tackle this issue and drive them out of this place?
Let them go feed their ego on Facebook (who doesn't give a damn about Nigeria)

But this is Nairaland (Nigerian centered forum) and harboring secessionists is the last thing
you should ever think of.

Am out!
you wanna make seun a pauper grin?
Nigga knows where his cakes are butteredgrin

4 Likes

Re: Oga Seun, Bring Down Pro-biafra Threads And Ban Their Agitators by dialfa: 9:54am On Sep 10, 2015
seun should ban this op for breaking rule no 19

4 Likes

Re: Oga Seun, Bring Down Pro-biafra Threads And Ban Their Agitators by Seun(m): 9:58am On Sep 10, 2015
This is actually my policy but we are working on implementation.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1)

Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Chapel, Mosque / Abia Bishop Defends Buhari’s Appointments / New Scramble For Lagos - This Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.