Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Is It Right For A Mother/Father To Kiss His/her Child Like This? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Right For A Mother/Father To Kiss His/her Child Like This? (2850 Views)

4000Years Old Skeleton Of Mother And Her Child During A Disaster In China(Photos / A Mother Beats Up Her Daughter Because She Was Drunk: Who Was Drunk? / From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Mother/Father To Kiss His/her Child Like This? by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 10, 2015
I was just wondering... Is it right for a parent to give a mouth to mouth kiss to his/her child like the picture to depicts?

Re: Is It Right For A Mother/Father To Kiss His/her Child Like This? by rheether(f): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2015
Nope.
Re: Is It Right For A Mother/Father To Kiss His/her Child Like This? by kellyJames5(m): 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
Why not undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Mother/Father To Kiss His/her Child Like This? by MisterLongman(m): 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
Can you please tell why you think its wrong
Re: Is It Right For A Mother/Father To Kiss His/her Child Like This? by MisterLongman(m): 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
Can you please tell me why you think its wrong
Re: Is It Right For A Mother/Father To Kiss His/her Child Like This? by iamfavour: 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
ntn bad shaa its for photoshoot. buhh. spiritual konji hol DAT woman ooo lolsss #nijapointofview
Re: Is It Right For A Mother/Father To Kiss His/her Child Like This? by tohpahz(f): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
What will i say now?
Re: Is It Right For A Mother/Father To Kiss His/her Child Like This? by Swissheart(f): 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
Not bad.......that's her baby nau....
Re: Is It Right For A Mother/Father To Kiss His/her Child Like This? by ALISMILE(m): 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
All these our Nija girls on NL are soooooo dull, dumb and myopic! All they knw is to copy copy the fake western life style! No brain of their own, that's why dey seem to tink there is notin wrong in a mother and child engaging in deep kisses!
Re: Is It Right For A Mother/Father To Kiss His/her Child Like This? by smsshola(m): 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hmmm .....
Re: Is It Right For A Mother/Father To Kiss His/her Child Like This? by smsshola(m): 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hmmm .....whether good or bad pinkin wey go spoil go still rotten.
Re: Is It Right For A Mother/Father To Kiss His/her Child Like This? by potolistic(m): 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wia.... The woman is preeeeeety.
Who's the husband and hope he has divorced her..
I hope so.... 4 my sake
Re: Is It Right For A Mother/Father To Kiss His/her Child Like This? by potolistic(m): 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wow.... The woman is preeeeeety.
Who's the husband and hope he has divorced her..
I hope so.... 4 my sake
Re: Is It Right For A Mother/Father To Kiss His/her Child Like This? by delishpot: 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
No biggie

(1) (Reply)

Advice Please: Is Industrial Relations And Personnel Management A Good Course? / Oyedepo Responds To Criticism Of High Tuition For Living Faith Universities / If You Think You Are Good At English, You May End Up Like This Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.