Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari (29818 Views)

Buhari Breaks Silence Over ‘lopsided Appointments’, Says Chibok Girls Dispersed / Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa Files Suit Against Buhari Over Delay In Appointing Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by olakan22: 11:49am On Sep 10, 2015
ibisko04:

You are the one lamenting here. Reality is different from assumption. When you are looking at a matter from far away you can never have the real details until you have on the spot assessment.
Buhari as a candidate will only say it according to what is available at hand, now as President and commander in chief of the armed forces, he is in better position to see things realistically as it concerns all issues.
Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by freshdude99(m): 11:55am On Sep 10, 2015
ibisko04:

You are the one lamenting here. Reality is different from assumption. When you are looking at a matter from far away you can never have the real details until you have on the spot assessment.
Buhari as a candidate will only say it according to what is available at hand, now as President and commander in chief of the armed forces, he is in better position to see things realistically as it concerns all issues.
He should have at least given GEJ benefit of a doubt since he isn't the cnc and as lacks some vital intelligence information rather they ran down his government with comments and propaganda. Now what have we seen since then, denial upon denial...
Every day I continue to see reasons why GEJ did some of the things he did.
I wish pmb the best as a president

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by Ayameze2015(m): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
So out of the alleged thousand Bh abducted, they (bh) only highlighted ''chybok girls'' as the only one's that can't be released; after they numerous news we have been getting that Nigerian Army freed hundreds? Are there tattoo on each (chybok girls) forehead that indicate them or is Apc trying to fool they guillible? As for me ''CHYBOK GIRLS'' is a scam, Dokubo was right.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by Iamsolslim(m): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
To my own thinking, Chibok girls drama is a political scam & even this boko of a thing gan.
coz most of d pix & video base on 'em always look like acting movie & posting or selfie pix tho.
Abeg don't get me wrong ooo, I'm not saying the news are not real but to me is just always looking like opera show
Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
Justicealh3:
Hellfire awaitin 4 ya, watch yha tongue.
Was told Hellfaya is reserved for EVILDOERS like the Bokos you are celebrating why not direct your concern to them

Besides

ISLAM IS CANCER
Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by NovusHomo(m): 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
TippyTop:
Everytime Buhari gives interview, trust the dullard to speak to BBC Hausa. Just shows who his target audience are. No need using a medium we all can relate to, I hope his SW slaves have started taking lessons on how to speak Hausa.

Wow! So, this is all you got from this report?
Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by villeanns(m): 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
TippyTop:
Everytime Buhari gives interview, trust the dullard to speak to BBC Hausa. Just shows who his target audience are. No need using a medium we all can relate to, I hope his SW slaves have started taking lessons on how to speak Hausa.

[b] There is a parable that says "instead of you to call the person at home and will not answer you, then it's better you choose to call the man that's away rather whom is not at home" simple explanation.

GEJ had the opportunity and never use it to better the lots of his people, rather fighting Amechi, even Dickson of his state. As you know when the chicks what next....

So you guys have to leave with it. Ok.

As defined by a political scientist "David Estern: That politics is the authoritative alocation of value.

Dr. Fidelis PhD. In his work said and I quote that "the course of social and economic conflicts among members of the society makes politics quintessential" as a result of this when you have the opportunity better make use of it.

That's while stylistic zoning arrangement are been maintained in the various party level.

In this case whom are you going to blame, the man that got the power and never use it or the man that is using it wisely to better d lots of his people. Oya wailers [/b]
Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by 400billionman: 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
He is talking as if he knows or saw them.

Smh..
Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by sunsewa: 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
Excuse,Excuse,just imagine a lame excuse after using it against the previous government to campaign, then coming now to accept the difficulties faced by Gej government, and to capped it off referring Saudi Arabia difficulties,we are in for a long ride.
Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by Classicool(m): 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
IN DRAKE VOICE #We_gonn_see. IN Dej Loaf Voice #Nigga ain't loyal.
Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by Classicool(m): 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
IN DRAKE VOICE #We_gonn_see. IN Dej Loaf Voice #Nigga ain't loyal.
Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
WombRaiders:
[size=18pt]True lies [/size]

You idiota! You campaigned on the promise to locate and return the girls and not to tell us they are missing!

Fool

Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by elampiro(m): 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
Married off and they cannot escape?

I just hope the girls are still alive. It looks like the government are avoiding telling the truth about the true welfare of these girls in order not to cause more trauma to their family members.
Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by lilbazy(m): 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
ifeadikanwanne:

atleast he is an olevel drop out(thanks to your empty accusation), but trust me when i say he is far better than your father who is a phd holder(in your fetish dreams) and a nobody for life. stupid retards everywhere spewing rubbish. Nonsense!
if you quote me again na trailer go kill ur papa!!! I call ur name for my post ? Thunder fire ur nyansh
Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by lilbazy(m): 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
ifeadikanwanne:

atleast he is an olevel drop out(thanks to your empty accusation), but trust me when i say he is far better than your father who is a phd holder(in your fetish dreams) and a nobody for life. stupid retards everywhere spewing rubbish. Nonsense!
if you quote me again na trailer go kill ur papa!!! I call ur name for my post ? Thunder fire ur nyansh.
Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by lilbazy(m): 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
HDee:
did you even read the post?? You're just de generating your knowledge by this blind hate for the president. You're part of those bigots who know nothing about politics, but speak trash out of ignorance. undecided *fuuucking wailer*
look my moniker well well,if you ever quote me again,your papa na trailer go kill am. You think say me I get time for e_fight? Thunder fire you
Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by ladej(m): 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
TippyTop:

This clearly shows your lack of reading skills

You are part of the problem in nigeria today

Unable to comprehend properly

Hello. .....!!!!!!!!!!!!@$##@#$#$##

It's called bbc hausa for a reason

Was he supposed to speak French German English or Spanish ?
Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by Realist2: 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
Chibok remained a scam, from the pictures above, ain't even up to 70, yet 257 was missing.

On his appointment, is he telling us that he still gana appoint people that has been with him during trying moment right from ANPP ,CPC because he trust them forgetting federal character ??.
Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by charger09(m): 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Nothing new, SAME OLD NEWS

Besides

ISLAM IS CANCER
there is no need for this dear somtimes its better to remain silent when you have notn good to say..
Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by charger09(m): 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Nothing new, SAME OLD NEWS

Besides

ISLAM IS CANCER
there is no need for this dear somtimes its better to remain silent when you have notn good to say..
Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by moredollar(m): 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
When will these Buhari haters accept defeat? Jonathan can never be president again. Get that into ur shallow brains!!!
Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by chukkiephil(m): 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
151487made:
which kind president go dey go bbc hausa for interview wen u no say nigeria na english speakin country.
I tire oooh is Nigeria an English speaking country or hausa speaking country??

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by ifeadikanwanne: 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
lilbazy:
if you quote me again na trailer go kill ur papa!!! I call ur name for my post ? Thunder fire ur nyansh

same trailer wey go kill my papa go wipe your entire generation. wasted sperm
you actually know how it hurts to humility ones parents, an elder for that matter. you are not even sure if you would attain his age before your death. wetin your useless BSC CERTIFICATE DON GIVE YOU? pray before you join your generations in wiping off, that you rule even if na anaimals. shame on you
Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by lilbazy(m): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
ifeadikanwanne:

same trailer wey go kill my papa go wipe your entire generation. wasted sperm
you actually know how it hurts to humility ones parents, an elder for that matter. you are not even sure you if would attain his age before your death. wetin your useless BSC CERTIFICATE DON GIVE YOU? pray before you join your generations in wiping off, that you rule even if na anaimals. shame on you
you think say I get time for e_fight ba? Na thunder go fire ur nyansh.
Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by ifeadikanwanne: 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
lilbazy:
you think say I get time for e_fight ba? Na thunder go fire ur nyansh.

Born Looser!!!

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by pressplay55: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
lilbazy:
Now am beginning to comprehend buhari,He is absolutely dull. He was criticizing the former govt for incompetency while he is more incompetent than the word incompetent itself!!! Our economy is Crumbling drastically,investors are running away,Same old story on security...He has denied every of his campaign promises.Now I know a Phd in yoruba is better than an olevel dropout.
my brother u are right, a phd holder in igbo is far far better than olevel dropout, i dont think the kunu drinki g gorilla have steped his leg in school b4

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by Trypa(f): 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
Where are all those APC watch dog dat bark @ pple @ d mention of buhari's name?

Shey they will not come out now FOOL same old story now buhari is blaming the former government while his here giving us BULLSHIT after all the campaign promises

OUR GOD is not at sleep o he will judge everyone according to his deed rubbish

APC GOAT mtchewwww
Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by HDee(m): 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
lilbazy:
look my moniker well well,if you ever quote me again,your papa na trailer go kill am. You think say me I get time for e_fight? Thunder fire you
that's how you know those that disrespect their parents.. Carry on.. All you need to do is just use your brain.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by hansad: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
Just like the Chibok girls, Islamizing every Yoruba in Nigeria is an on-going task that must be accomplished, so long as Yoruba says - One Nigeria or nothing.
Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by hansad: 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
The heist of Chibok Girls was organized to demonize Goodluck Jonathan and his government.

After the heist, APC carried a roguish propaganda to the ends of the world that Jonathan was a weak president, that's why the kidnap took place, that's why Jonathan govt could not find the girls.

Nigeria voted Buhari in.

But now, Buhari is nearly boasting here that Chibok girls are Christians and have been converted to Islam and married off to Muslims.

In fact, some set of Nigerians make Nigeria the most fraudulent country on earth.
Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by simpleseyi: 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
TippyTop:

The above bolded statement is the type of statement that made Great Awo, Obasanjo and Banjamin Adekunle to use about 3 million stubborn Biafruads including your miserable grandparents for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970. If you repeat that nonsense again, we the children of Awo will repeat the genocide and wipe out the stubborn Nigerian Jews from the map of Nigeria.
Re: Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
paulolee:
Entered d page to read good news n update abt d chibok gals onli to see d apc normal lines n news filled wt propaganda n true lies..
In summary he is sayin dt he can no longa bring back d same gals he promised to bring back during his political campaigns...
Knew d chiboke saga was a big scam from d start n especially wen GEJ said he dnt kno wr d gals are n d moment oby n her fellow hypocrites killed n dump dier daily #bringbkourgals# campaign after apc won d election...
Abt his ministerial list, its already signed,sealed n delivered from d start n he is just playing d waiting game on Nigeria...who Eva he appoints its not my bizz, I just want an advance n betta Nigeria unlike d previous years..
Politics is a very crazy game n dts Y m not a fan of any party, I just support a good Nigeria..
LAST-BULLET- D POWER SUPPLY AV DROPPED DRASTICALLY IN MY AREA...
HAD LITE ONLI ONCE LAST WEEK N AVNT SEEN LIGHT TRU OUT DIS WEEK....
CANT BLAME PHCN.....WUNT FACE BUHARI....,CANT BLAME ABODE....BT WUD RAIN MY GRIEVANCES N BLAMES ON SOME FOOLS N GULLIBLE NIGERIANS DT AV BIN SINGING D PRAISES OF D OVERHYPED SETS OF PHCN BECAUSE DEY ENJOY JUST FEW DAYS OF LIGHT (AFTER PAYING BILLS) WEN SOME SMALLER COUNTRIES AR TALKING ABT YEARS OF LIGHT...
XO MANY PARTS IN NIGERIA AR STILL SUFFERING FROM TOTAL BLACKOUTS, PLS STOP D CELEBRATIONS N LET D GOVERNMENTS N PHCN WRK HARDER TO IMPROVE D POWER SECTOR OTHERWISE UR FOOLISH CELEBRATIONS WUD STOP THIER LAZY BONES FROM WORKING N WUD ENRICH DIER GREEDY POCKETS sad lipsrsealed
I have always resisted the temptation of complaining about the drop in the supply of electricity until now, perhaps this whole thing has been a scam all along and buhari is just like the conspiracist of the century especially when you recall his statement of "I will make this country ungovernable". And with this I just can't help but wonder if there was any kidnap of the so called chibok girls in the first place. And to even think that the people initial arrested as boko haram terrorists, are now being released without any guilty individual among them. Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu / VP Kashim Shettima Visits Muhammadu Buhari In Daura / Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.