Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,226 members, 7,836,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter (39588 Views)

Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' / Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host / Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by ndcide(m): 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
Well, my question is who takes the cold off Kathrine's body at night.

Oh!! She now does night shift on radio.

The mystery of how you so love someone and later can't love the person for any reason.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by j4sure(m): 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
So? Congrats oooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by thelish(f): 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
Tashaamania:
See his fugly writing.
U took d words from my mouth. Try not to be faster next time. lol
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by thelish(f): 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
xpac01:
Is that his mother or grandmother Oh please don't tell me it's his wife abi na gf sef..

*Modified*
Please thank God with me. They attacked me at
abt 2:30am dis morning. They came into my
room while I was sleeping. I heard their sound
as
they moved across d room towards me, as I
got
up, I remembered "He has
not
given us d spirit of fear...." As one of them
came
at me to attack, I had no choice but to defend
myself. I quickly struck! The 2nd one also
jumped
at me. I cldnt believe wat was happening. My
neighbours heard d chaotic sound dat was
emerging frm my room and were wondering
wat
was happening. I eventually hit d 2nd one too,
my
hands were stained with blood. They lay still
and
I wondered if they were still alive, but when I
looked at them on the floor, I found out dat
one
was still moving, I struck again and dis time I
hit
harder with anger. That was how I killed d two
giant mosquitoes attempting to suck my
blood...lol ..

hahahahaha. I was beginning to think u r undertaker ooo.
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by xreal: 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
so he wears makeup during the T.V program, right?
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by mekybabe1: 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
See writing like wetin chicken take leg scatter cheesy
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
Tashaamania:
See his fugly writing.

Why is it paining you? Are you related to his first wife? undecided
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by annawhite(f): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
Look at his JSS3 handwriting angry
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
kennygee:
The good old days.

When love letters were the ish.

Now all you get is onle line chats.

What I won't give to have love letters now.

Send me your address and also blue or black biro, which should I use
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by IkennaN1(m): 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
your writing is nt even fine
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by bchi(f): 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
trigar12:
She looks bleached ... Their wahala. Nice handwriting, better than my pepeye writing grin
I don't know how guys feel to sex or friend bleaching guys.
Are they not smell?
imagine chemical body
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by IUSDEE: 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
WOW, GOOD TO KNOW THAT HE'S HAPPIER NOW
[color=#006600][/color] smiley
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by metorichmond(m): 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
The handwriting is ugly but is the bank account ugly? No offence meant, just asking.
Tashaamania:
See his fugly writing.
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by awesome4: 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
xpac01:
Is that his mother or grandmother Oh please don't tell me it's his wife abi na gf sef..

*Modified*
Please thank God with me. They attacked me at
abt 2:30am dis morning. They came into my
room while I was sleeping. I heard their sound
as
they moved across d room towards me, as I
got
up, I remembered "He has
not
given us d spirit of fear...." As one of them
came
at me to attack, I had no choice but to defend
myself. I quickly struck! The 2nd one also
jumped
at me. I cldnt believe wat was happening. My
neighbours heard d chaotic sound dat was
emerging frm my room and were wondering
wat
was happening. I eventually hit d 2nd one too,
my
hands were stained with blood. They lay still
and
I wondered if they were still alive, but when I
looked at them on the floor, I found out dat
one
was still moving, I struck again and dis time I
hit
harder with anger. That was how I killed d two
giant mosquitoes attempting to suck my
blood...lol ..
. Clown grin
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by xpac01(m): 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
thelish:
hahahahaha. I was beginning to think u r undertaker ooo.

Never give up dear! Keep thinking...
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by 3plestar(m): 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
nh lie not is hand writing
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by neeyor88: 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
his 'y" & 'g' legs are nt lovely at all! well hbd to his wife
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by FRANKOXY(m): 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
EXACTLY MY 80 YEARS GRANDMA'S HANDWRITING .
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by kissniyi(m): 3:53am On Sep 11, 2015
To think that his fluent English will match his writing....Bross dem still dey sell 2A exercise book OK. LOL grin
Re: Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter by Tedassie(m): 3:59am On Sep 11, 2015
Doughyeenbae:
Terrible handwriting.... Sips tea lipsrsealed
buredi nko?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Florence & Temi Otedola In Miami, Show Off Stylish Look / "Tonto Dikeh Pregnant Again" Amidst Marital Crisis [PICS] / Funny Photo Of Obasanjo And Charly Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.