Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

God Can Do Just Anything, Only If You Believe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Can Do Just Anything, Only If You Believe (631 Views)

Things You Never Thought God Can Do / If Your General Overseer Curses You, Only God Can Cancel It-pastor Adeboye Says / Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Can Do Just Anything, Only If You Believe by holla0404(f): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
I squatted with strangers for over a year, because of accommodation challenge. During that period, while my family was at Ilorin, I shared beds and clothes with my house mates. I was molested, insulted and even sent on errands that demeaned my person; but I had no choice.
During one of the services in May, Bishop David Oyedepo said, ‘What makes things work in Canaanland, is the love of God. If you truly love God, things would work for you, I held on those words. In the course of that service, he also instructed that we should key into the ingathering season, tagged, ‘One Winner, One Soul, Every Week.

Immediately, I told myself, ‘This is my opportunity for a change of story,’ and engaged in it fully. Also, I attended the three tiers of the Word of Faith Bible Institute (WOFBI): Basic certificate Course (BCC), Leadership certificate Course (LCC) and Leadership Diploma Course (LDC). After attending, God blessed me with two apartments: a two-bedroom flat at Ilorin and a three-bedroom flat at Ota.

Secondly, my son was plagued with a strange disease for four years. If he stood in a place for a while, he would suddenly hit his head on the ground until blood gushed out. During WOFBI, I told God to deliver my son from the spirit of insanity. When I concluded my WOFBI courses, I decided to return to my family at Ilorin, to manifest what I had learnt from WOFBI. To my amazement, when I got there, my son had been made whole. Also, my daughter, who sought admission for two years, was awarded a scholarship to attend any school of her choice. I give God all the glory.
NOTE: The God of the Entire Universe that can do this will definitely wipe off secret and open tears from your face!
Expect more of this every Thursdays
http://Loveofgodoutreach.com/
Re: God Can Do Just Anything, Only If You Believe by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
I believe in God.

1 Like

Re: God Can Do Just Anything, Only If You Believe by damilareoye: 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
I believe......... my testimony is on its way
Re: God Can Do Just Anything, Only If You Believe by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
holla0404:
I squatted with strangers for over a year, because of accommodation challenge. During that period, while my family was at Ilorin, I shared beds and clothes with my house mates. I was molested, insulted and even sent on errands that demeaned my person; but I had no choice.
During one of the services in May, Bishop David Oyedepo said, ‘What makes things work in Canaanland, is the love of God. If you truly love God, things would work for you, I held on those words. In the course of that service, he also instructed that we should key into the ingathering season, tagged, ‘One Winner, One Soul, Every Week.

Immediately, I told myself, ‘This is my opportunity for a change of story,’ and engaged in it fully. Also, I attended the three tiers of the Word of Faith Bible Institute (WOFBI): Basic certificate Course (BCC), Leadership certificate Course (LCC) and Leadership Diploma Course (LDC). After attending, God blessed me with two apartments: a two-bedroom flat at Ilorin and a three-bedroom flat at Ota.

Secondly, my son was plagued with a strange disease for four years. If he stood in a place for a while, he would suddenly hit his head on the ground until blood gushed out. During WOFBI, I told God to deliver my son from the spirit of insanity. When I concluded my WOFBI courses, I decided to return to my family at Ilorin, to manifest what I had learnt from WOFBI. To my amazement, when I got there, my son had been made whole. Also, my daughter, who sought admission for two years, was awarded a scholarship to attend any school of her choice. I give God all the glory.
NOTE: The God of the Entire Universe that can do this will definitely wipe off secret and open tears from your face!
Expect more of this every Thursdays
http://Loveofgodoutreach.com/

Getting that house not be miracle oooo. U worked very hard for it.
Re: God Can Do Just Anything, Only If You Believe by holla0404(f): 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
Have seen so many hard workers that are still big time failures, and have also seen right worker that are successful, so its not about hard word its about right work and GOD!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Muslims Not United / Muslims And Christians: How Many Unbelievers Have You ...... / That One Cannot Read a 'literal Quaran' Well, Is The Curtail Used To Blind Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.