Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

See What Google Have To Say About Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Google Have To Say About Igbos (5774 Views)

What Bishop Ajayi Crowther Said About Igbos After Visiting Igboland In 1857 / See What Lord Lugard Said About Igbos, Yorubas And Hausas / Facts About Igbos And Igboland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by pachigo001(m): 9:10am On Nov 14, 2023
No be me talk am o Oya ewedu miscreants start crying now grin grin grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by DynamicWriter(f): 9:11am On Nov 14, 2023
Don't use Quora answers to judge for any reason. ๐Ÿ™„

Anybody can give his own opinion (mostly sentimental view) about anyone on Quora.

In case anyone needs a quality content writer, kindly check my signature for my contact details.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Cassandraloius: 9:18am On Nov 14, 2023
Google is so good! cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by SoNature(m): 9:18am On Nov 14, 2023
You need to go for basic training in digital marketing. Google doesn't give answers; it's only a search engine that redirects internet users to relevant sources to get answers to questions

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by pachigo001(m): 9:23am On Nov 14, 2023
DynamicWriter:

Anybody can give his own opinion (mostly sentimental view) about anyone on Quora.

In case anyone needs a quality content writer, kindly check my signature for my contact details.
cry well grin grin

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by pachigo001(m): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2023
SoNature:
You need to go for basic training in digital marketing.

Google doesn't give answers; it's only a search engine that redirects internet users to relevant sources to get answers to questions
cry well grin grin

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by pachigo001(m): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2023
DynamicWriter:

is this one quora too I donโ€™t know why you guys hate the truth grin grin

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by 1Alex: 9:29am On Nov 14, 2023
pachigo001:
No be me talk am o Oya ewedu miscreants start crying now grin grin grin
google did not say anything, quora did.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by pachigo001(m): 9:31am On Nov 14, 2023
1Alex:
google did not say anything, quora did.

this one too na quora abi grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Galaxydon1(m): 9:31am On Nov 14, 2023
I thought it was the yoruba's. But too much of pepper dey affect their brain, no wonder there president no get sence. I'm proudly an Igbo boy

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by 1Alex: 9:31am On Nov 14, 2023
SoNature:
You need to go for basic training in digital marketing.

Google doesn't give answers; it's only a search engine that redirects internet users to relevant sources to get answers to questions
that what most people don't understand. Google does not provide answers, it will only search the internet and display internet contents by users around the world, both wrong ones and correct ones.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by AfonjaEkiti: 9:32am On Nov 14, 2023
DynamicWriter:

Sharap

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by 1Alex: 9:32am On Nov 14, 2023
pachigo001:
this one too na quora abi grin grin
this is from Facebook oga.

2 Likes

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by AlaafinOfOyo: 9:33am On Nov 14, 2023
It's the same reason the West would never allow the tribe to form their own country. In the 60's during the civil war. An European diplomat told a Biafran official that they would never allow another Japan in Africa. When you understand that African countries were designed to serve as raw material centers for the West, you'll also understand that smart tribes like Igbo were intentionally being held ubackwards by contraptions such as Nigeria. Check all the wars fought during the cold war. The Soviet Union would oppose any side the US supported, except in Biafra. That was the only war that both the US and Soviets backed one side, Nigeria. They knew that a Biafra would herald the liberation of Africa. That's why a writer wrote a book titled "In Biafra, Africa Died". Don't be surprised if the gangup against Peter Obi wasn't to make sure that the Igbo acumen wasn't brought to bear to lift the country out of the doldrums. The one step forward, seven steps backwards and moving in circles of Africans favours the same Europeans and Americans.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by paxx: 9:34am On Nov 14, 2023
it is well known in the UK, igbos have the highest iq. Also they are known to be the most beautiful. No wonder they dont want us to have our own country :/ they are afraid

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by pachigo001(m): 9:36am On Nov 14, 2023
1Alex:

this one na Facebook too una wailing de sweet me grin cheesy grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by pachigo001(m): 9:37am On Nov 14, 2023
Galaxydon1:
I thought it was the yoruba's. But too much of pepper dey affect their brain, no wonder there president no get sence. I'm proudly an Igbo boy
grin cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by pachigo001(m): 9:38am On Nov 14, 2023
1Alex:
that what most people don't understand. Google does not provide answers, it will only search the internet and display internet contents by users around the world, both wrong ones and correct ones.
cry grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by paxx: 9:39am On Nov 14, 2023
1Alex:

is this one Facebook to? GSCE data in the UK from 2007

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Lifestone(m): 9:41am On Nov 14, 2023
pachigo001:
is this one quora too I donโ€™t know why you guys hate the truth grin grin
But Google pulled that from Facebook. Go check your education, na fake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Lifestone(m): 9:42am On Nov 14, 2023
paxx:

Source/link
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by pachigo001(m): 9:47am On Nov 14, 2023
Lifestone:

But Google pulled that from Facebook. Go check your education, na fake
this one na Facebook again abi grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Slurity(m): 9:50am On Nov 14, 2023
IF ANY IGBO BELIEVE THIS, THEN HE OR SHE IS NOT SMART. SMART PEOPLE THAT NEVER LEAD BUT COMPLAIN OF BEEN SUPPRESSED. HOW DO I EXPLAIN THAT SMARTNESS TO MY CHILDREN?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by pachigo001(m): 9:55am On Nov 14, 2023
Slurity:
IF ANY IGBO BELIEVE THIS, THEN HE OR SHE IS NOT SMART. SMART PEOPLE THAT NEVER LEAD BUT COMPLAIN OF BEEN SUPPRESSED. HOW DO I EXPLAIN THAT SMARTNESS TO MY CHILDREN?
cry well grin grin grin

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by 1Alex: 9:55am On Nov 14, 2023
paxx:

oga I'm Igbo, I'm not disputing your posts. All I'm saying is that "google did not say" Google can only provide already existing information both wrong ones and correct ones. We should learn how to use Google

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Occurstaem(m): 9:56am On Nov 14, 2023
Congratulations to the Igbos, the smartest tribe in the whole solar system grin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Corn247: 10:05am On Nov 14, 2023
AlaafinOfOyo:
It's the same reason the West would never allow the tribe to form their own country. In the 60's during the civil war. An European diplomat told a Biafran official that they would never allow another Japan in Africa. When you understand that African countries were designed to serve as raw material centers for the West, you'll also understand that smart tribes like Igbo were intentionally being held ubackwards by contraptions such as Nigeria. Check all the wars fought during the cold war. The Soviet Union would oppose any side the US supported, except in Biafra. That was the only war that both the US and Soviets backed one side, Nigeria. They knew that a Biafra would herald the liberation of Africa. That's why a writer wrote a book titled "In Biafra, Africa Died". Don't be surprised if the gangup against Peter Obi wasn't to make sure that the Igbo acumen wasn't brought to bear to lift the country out of the doldrums. The one step forward, seven steps backwards and moving in circles of Africans favours the same Europeans and Americans.

So in essence, igbos are not smart enough to do whatever they want if yorubas and fulanis do not allow them.
Una too smart o grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by jude79(m): 10:08am On Nov 14, 2023
88%, this data is actually correct, iboes are smart and intelligent, the British have done a lot of damage and are still doing more damage to africa, by using less intelligent tribes to set them back, which ultimately affected the whole African continent, but the more smarter a tribe becomes, the more they align with iboes, take Nigeria as case study, in alignment with iboes and iq score, 1)the Benin, around 88% also, followed by 2)ssouth minorities, then 3)Yoruba Christians 4)northern Christian minorities, then 5)Yoruba Muslims, 6)northern Muslim minorities, then 7)core north Muslims, you'll notice that the more intelligent each group becomes the more they align with iboes.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Mcreloaded(m): 10:12am On Nov 14, 2023
Smartness in doing bad things and not wise to know that bad is evil
I prefer to be wise like king Solomon

Can you guess who are the wisest tribe in Africa since the smart tribes have won google heart.lol

Better to be wise than to be smart in all negative things.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by pachigo001(m): 10:16am On Nov 14, 2023
Mcreloaded:
Smartness in doing bad things and not wise to know that bad is evil
I prefer to be wise like king Solomon

Can you guess who are the wisest tribe in Africa since the smart tribes have won google heart.lol

Better to be wise than to be smart in all negative things.
cry well grin grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Is The Most Articulate And Visionary Governorship Aspirant / Who Doesnโ€™t Wish Obasanjo Back As President? / Nigeria Will Turn To Somalia If Cpc Rule - Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.