Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Unburden Your/Our Mind Blackman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unburden Your/Our Mind Blackman (2575 Views)

Does Praying In Our Mind And Praying Out Loud Have Any Difference In God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unburden Your/Our Mind Blackman by gatiano(m): 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
When I say Blackman, I mean both Blackman, Blackwoman and Blackchild.
The "Mind" without the "s" (plural) is not a mistake; The Black Family has only one mind that connects us all as ONE UNIT.

We have been so deep into that which is unlike us for quite a longtime now, We accepted everything which was imposed on us and later conditioned on us. It all as to show that we have no ego as a people which is a good point. (do not and never confuse ego with pride, they are two different human attributes).

We did not necessarily accept foreign doctrines out of fear, it was forced upon us and for the survival of the Black race, some of us decided to sacrifice themselves for the good of The Black people.
What was this sacrifice? In our perfect state of mind, we do not engage in shedding blood for sacrifice, let alone using a very expensive life that worth more than star systems; Some of us sacrificed our way of life for another kind of races ideas, religions, theology and philosophies.

Di d I hear You say A Black Person is more valuable or more expensive than star systems? YES! And yes again. Black person is not made from no planet matter, Black person covered Himself/Herself with Space. This space is called Ether, It is Black thus the reason why We are Black.
Yet, that is not the main and the only reason why we are more valuable, We are more valuable and a trillion more times because of Who exist in Our Etheric Body/Vessel. Called "BA". This is the only reason why we are so feared and envied, which result in the hatred for us from all the other races. Nothing else has "BA" Besides the Black people and the Black Albinoes. There is also the third part, it is called "KA", this is our very own personality. Thus, we have the Ka'aBa and/or KaBalla. KA and BA makes up The Man or Humanbeing. Some people are known as spiritless beings.

Long before the invasions from other races, We had cursed ourselves, we cursed ourselves with self-forgetfulness.
People mistake curses with words from the mouth from one person to another, that is wrong. Curses arises from our negligence, from proscratination, from unrighteousness(not holy non-sense thing) but doing something wrong, curses arises even from the smallest mistakes that we do etc.
Don't let people rain on you negative words, never, it has a way it works negatively with the mind.

This tread/thread is to unburden us from the several falsehood we have been fed over the course of 3000 to 4000 years. Tomorrow is the starting of another New-year. Black People's new year as observed from the ancient times

I will continue shortly....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unburden Your/Our Mind Blackman by delishpot: 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
Following
Re: Unburden Your/Our Mind Blackman by gatiano(m): 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
"BA" means Spirit, It also means people at other times. BA is the eternal, He/She is eternal from the past without a beginning and also eternal to the future without an end. He/She can never die, She would absorb everything into Her being. The universe would end, never The BA. The reason why all the injustice that we have gone through and made to undergo did not break us, To break a Black Person, You must break the Spirit. It is impossible.

Every Black Person is from the "BANTU" which originally is called "BANTSHU" BA - Spirit/People, and NTSHU - Falcon, so People or Spirit of Falcon, or Falcon People which means Blackness.
We came out from a Nation called SHABA/CHABA/SHEBA/SECHABA/SABA/YABA/JEBBA depending on what accent each tribe uses. SHA - Rise/Risen and the BA- Spirit.

"KA" means the Soul, This is our personalities, what gives us our uniqueness.
KA can be destroyed, How? I don't know. The only way for the KA to exist is to submit to the BA. The Black Person's soul "KA" would not have any problems submitting to His/Her BA(Spirit), Thus We not having ego, the ego that i mentioned a little earlier.

The other races on the other end, also have KA (Soul), as we have experienced, they find it very difficult to submit to any rule under Black people. They will find it very difficult to Submit, Which they must have to, Thus the question from Nicodemus that he ask Jesus/Yeshua: How can I get into the kingdom of heaven? Heaven and hell needs to be discussed, it is not what people think it is, the meaning varies depending on the context.

John 3:5 (King James Version)
3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

There is nothing religious about that which Jesus spoke here, This is purest science fron a qualify scientist.
He simply told Nicodemus (obviously a non-Black) that for them to enter the kingdom of Heaven/the Golden age, thay have to interbreed with those who possess the Spirit(BA). The Spirit is eternal from the past and also Eternal to the future; That is what 3:8 means.

Another verses from Matthew..

19:24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

19:25 When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?

19:26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

A few of my Brothers and Sisters here would ask; "Why are you quoting the Bible if you want to go indiginous"?

The Bible and all the religious scripts around the world all came out of Africa. The ulter ego of the non-Black people makes they to change the pictures, re-write the scriptures and change all the words. Example- Hausa was changed into Assyria, Eredo into Eridu, Oluiwa into Noah etc. we may argue about ths another time.

Secondly, The Elders of Africa would ask you to go study and pick out the truth from the lies first, that way, You'd already be conscious like an owl. "MA".

TO CONTINUE SHORTLY...
Re: Unburden Your/Our Mind Blackman by gatiano(m): 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
Happy New Year in Advance to My Bantshu Brothers and Sisters/ Black/Moor/Asiatic/Africa. That would be 11th of september 2015(tomorrow).

A story from an Elder, who is now an Ancestor

A Story of A King- Piankhi of Napata

As we live in this world of colonial science,
bridled by modern villains, and their “civilized” criminal alliance;
in this imperial swamp of exploitation and grand-deception,
we fumble through life completely detached from human reality, lost, without direction.

Clumsily we carry on, deprived of the knowledge that we all hail from a culture of the Highest decree.
But if we examine what has been hidden from the world to see,
We will encounter the astounding beginnings of human history. . .
Emerging from the Great Lakes of Uganda and Kenya,
a majestic assemblage of the Black High Cultures did arise:

We flourished and spread up the valleys of the Nile. . .
We formed the great kingdoms of the Kush, Nubia and Meröwe,
and still we continued to grow –
Exuding renown and magnificence that none could defile.

Temples and shrines were built in stone, from Addis Abbaba to the Upper Lands.
We developed agriculture and astronomy, and built trade routes and titanic ships.
The prestige of our schools would train the world’s wisest men and women –
mothering all of the world’s philosophies, millennia before the first crack of a whip.
Our preeminence was so admired and well known,
That our High culture was mimicked across the globe.

Our traditional Kings and Pharaohs ruled by the Divine law,
in harmony with all.
They led by example for the people to follow
with intentions for mankind that were far from shallow.

Our people, our ancestors, lived in a righteous way,
serving the Gods each and every day.
They devoted their energy to advancing themselves,
towards the highest human qualities that people today have simply “put on the shelf”.

But none lived with more spiritual stand
than the Kings who were crowned to serve the land…

So mighty was the task of the King
that he was honored as the “servant of the people” –
a true ambassador for all of the living.

Selected with the duty to give his very life with an accepting tone,
those he served knew that the progression of all was in his hands.
Only a man who could prove his spiritual strength could rightly ascend to the throne;
for it was the Kings and Pharaohs who upheld the spiritual values of the land. . .

And Here begins a piece of our phenomenal story,
a story unfettered by Greek and Western dependency;
a tale of our heritage, just a slice of our glory.
A “Not-so-fictional” remnant of our stolen legacy. . .
Re: Unburden Your/Our Mind Blackman by gatiano(m): 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
[b]--Long ago, in the great domain known by many names,
Alkebu-lan, Merita, TaMert – the beloved land,
the place where all the greatest thinkers of the Earth first came,
centuries before its corruption by the European hand –
in the 751st year BCE,
there was crowned a Black King by the Great God of Thebes.

Said Imin, the Warrior God – Keeper of Divine order,
onto his earthly son, the one whom he loved:
“I declared even when you were still in the womb of your mother,
That you would be ruler above all others…”
And thus the Divine sanction was inscribed in stone,
that this Kushite King would ascend to the throne.

And so he rose, at the age of 18,
the second Pharaoh of the 25th Kushite dynasty.
“The Strong Bull” of Napata (the capital city of gold):
Piankhi the Nubian, was one to behold.

Strong and courageous, tolerant and humble,
an indigenous warrior King;
he made the hearts of opposing soldiers crumble.
Mighty yet gentle, he sincerely dedicated his reign –
to honoring the Divine and upholding one thing:

“May the might of my reign bring prosperity and life,
May word of the moral integrity of our high culture
emerge from the lips of every courier;
For the power of right is greater than the greatest strength of a mighty warrior.”
Piankhi artwork by Andrew May

Now Piankhi arose at a memorable time of the era –
of which the political power of the Upper would submit to the Lower;
because as the Kush and Kemetic cultures grew and thrived,
their physical regions continued to collide. . .

Boundaries that once existed in peace,
were under attack by political frivolities.
With foreign invasion and moral decline of many local kings,
the stability of the throne of the good became threatened by greed.
Corrupted kings came to power with the tenacity of evil under their wings.
They swept through the localities of which they laid siege, and dictated with no concern for people’s needs.

A struggle for power was waged back and forth,
between rulers of the south and the north.
Civil war broke loose in a series of battles,
all under the wage that corrupted rulers haggled.

The Strong Bull of Napata pounced, with ferocious strike,
capsizing corrupt rulers, Kushite and Kemetic alike.
Yet never abandoning his spiritual vigor,
he demanded his soldiers do ablutions before war.

He led his army with haste to defend,
winning battle after battle, but sparing lives to the end.
Upholding the traditional practice that in strife,
agreements were made while preserving life:
“I wish not to plunder villages or destroy a people,
For we are brother and sisters, and our values our equal.”

He led his armies from city to city,
Smashing down offense, while treating the conquered with dignity.
He and his soldiers fought with vigor and skill,
Commanding prisoners of war to return to their homes to rebuild.

Then, with the stability of his region foreseen,
Piankhi returned home with his army to rule over his land and to search for a queen:

“I’ve longed for a partner to share in my life,
and to help me extend my bloodline.
It’s time to return home and rule, to lead the lands I’ve conquered away from strife.
I will work hard for my people and keep on praying, and soon I will be blessed with a woman to be mine.”[/b]
Re: Unburden Your/Our Mind Blackman by gatiano(m): 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
[b]So Piankhi did work and keep his word,
and restored balance to his lands that were once upturned.
And the peoples did rejoice to find their king enriching their lives.
Thus indeed with time the king did see, that his prayers were answered with the gift of a wife.
Now just the day after the night of his marriage,

a messenger relayed that the northern cities were in need
of the help of Piankhi to alleviate their disparage.
For while the south had been calmed of dispute, upon the northern princes a Libyan king had laid siege.

Tefnakhte the Libyan, a monger of war, had captured the Nile Delta and upper Kemet,
He laid siege on Iunu, with plans to move south,
harboring his lust for power over all whom he could force to submit.

The regional princes and local kings, turned to Piankhi, pleading for aide.
The king of Napata examined his land;
and although he found no desire for more blood of war on his hands,
he sent two of his strongest armies up north with haste.

But having heard so much of Piankhi’s prowess and skill,
he had become the man Tefnakhte lusted to kill.
And so Tefnakhte was enraged when he did hear,
that Piankhi would not come out to the field.

The Libyan Prince spewed out a command, with maliciousness that pierced through the sky like the point of a knife:

“He shakes and quivers like some coward in fear!
Now I will make him the scum for all to jeer,
send three of my stealthiest spies in the night,
down south to capture that weakling’s wife -
to put fire in his heart and beckon him to fight!”
His order was obeyed and the Libyan spies sped.
That night while Piankhi was praying in his shrine –
his beautiful queen was violently napped from her bed.
And the palace guards, with shame in their eyes, notified their king of the invaders’ crime.

As it is written on the Napata Stela, “His majesty raged like a panther.”
He made haste north with his personal army behind him.

On his way up the Nile, the King first stopped at the Karnak Temple,
to calm his emotions, and give the Great God Imin his praise.
Meanwhile, Tefnakhte and the local kings did unite
to harness their corrupted power for the fight.

Piankhi and his armies proved their reputation,
obliterating their enemies with courage in their eyes;
but the corrupted kings only watched in jubilation,
convinced that they would never fall to demise.

As the enemy soldiers were taken down,
Piankhi sent them back with a message to bare:
“Inform your commander that his life could be spared,
upon his surrender and hail to my crown.”

The prince of Libya and his followers laughed,
for their plans of imperial conquest overlooked Piankhi’s esteem of duty.
But when they were held under his grasp,
the joy in their eyes quickly became cries for mercy.

Piankhi of Napata had subdued all their fleets,
and forced the misled kings to their knees.
And the moment when death was kissing his brow,
the Libyan prince submitted to the Kushite crown.

Keeper of his word, noble and true,
Piankhi spared them their lives.
With the desire to protect all that is right,
he returned local authority of the north to where it was due.
And thus returned home to continue to thrive.
For the rest of his reign, he ruled with a double crown,
representing the unification the North and South.
And for this time, the Kush rose as the most powerful of empires, with Napata as the capital of them all;
and the king erected a great stone describing his reign, known as the Steele of Piankhi, at Gebel Barkal.
Thus concludes this historical fiction of just one of our great kings;
as you already know, this is indeed a story – it’s time to take it upon yourself,
to do your due-diligence and study.

Research your heritage, learn your history, and allow yourself to see.
. . .And always remember that when man knows himself, it is the truest reflection of eternal wealth. [/b]

May Knowledge of our history lead us to a better future
- Master Naba Lamoussa Morodenibig From Bukina Faso.
Re: Unburden Your/Our Mind Blackman by gatiano(m): 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
Prayers.

Who do You pray to? Who do you envision in Your Mind when you pray? and Do we Black people even know how to pray?
Why is it that we spend all the day praying and in the church or mosque or synagogue yet nothing?

To answer the questions as asked above, we must first understand who we are as Black people.

"BA" IS OUR VERY FIRST PARENT. THE ORIGINATOR OF THE UNIVERSE. THEY CREATED THIS UNIVERSE. THERE ARE A FEW OF THEM IN UNISON CALLED DIVINE UNITY, THIS UNITY IS WHAT WE CALL THE "ONE GO ALMIGHTY".

They are the Originator, The Reincarnator. There will never be a "HE" (Male) without a "SHE" (Female). A man is never complete without a Woman and vice-versa. We come into this world spiritually WHOLE, on arriving in the wombs of our Mothers, we seperate into two different families. Soulmate is true and a reality but since the appearance of the non-blacks, a lot of things turned upside down.
So, Blackman is God and Blackwoman is God, they are a spirit being.

The "BA" reincarnates in us. Each of us the Black People are One of Them in Spirit. For them to bring us into this life, they chose to ascend(die), and our being here is the "Risen/Rise". They are our Ancestral Ancestors.

There are a long generations from Them till it gets to us today. All those blood that flowed through them is now flowing through us and we will pass it along to the next. This are our Biological Ancestors, each of Them having their seperate Ancestral Spirits.

All Those who The "BA" had reincarnated into before you Who have now ascended are each of our Ancestral Brothers for Men and Ancestral Sisters for the Women.

So now, Who do we pray to, most importantly who do we envision in our minds when we pray or praise God? white Jesus, his white mother and probably a white bold voiced bearded man with anger issues in the sky?
Well, the prayers kind of get heard, but the solutions are entirely received by white people and other races each of us envision as god. Mind is everything. I will explain a lil later.

Who you get and are is not from no white-god, It is from the Biological Ancestor's Blood flowing through your blood vessels and the DNA. And the guidance from Your "BA" Black Originator in You. But wait Brothers and sisters, You didn't ask them for anything. Why the "BA" understands and He/She is extremely merciful, I thought that of our Biological Ancestors(remember that we can't die, they just live directly inside of you). What would you do if you were them?

We use the mind to pray, not the mouth and the shouting. When you pray in the morning to the white jesus, you requested, for a solution. It will take some minutes atleast to get a reply in solutions; For that you need a seperate alone quiet time, where you will meditate. Solutions always come when it is quiet.
Black people shout in the church in the morning, The non-black people simply receives the solution of your request in the evening through meditations.

Don't set your mind upon that which was made up in close circle to perpetrate evil. KNOW THYSELF OOH YOU GREAT BLACK ONE.
to be continued....

1 Share

Re: Unburden Your/Our Mind Blackman by gatiano(m): 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
Many times when I get down to reflect or pray, that white jesus will sweep through my mind like ninja mouse, and I will be like oh no! devil get the hell out off from my mind, you have no place reserve for you there.

Since we were young, even before we could speak, we have been bombarded with these pictures and movies which build in us inferiority complex.
and seeing ourselves as nothing and bowing to a white street bumbs from europe, we become negroes, and if worst and we think we are doing well and elite things we become negropeans or afropeans.

It takes a lot of effort to wash inner white supremacy off from our DNA. So We can always here Black conscious music or hiphop, African uplifting songs, Fela, and a good pictures of ourselves in heroes.

Believe me Brothers and Sisters, superman, batman, robocop, spiderman etc has also done a lot of damages more than you can ever realize or imagine. What is worst about this comics, is that they even take our Ancient characters, and fuse themselves as white into it. That is it sells alot among Black people, because the movies especially comic speaks directly to us, but we don't understand why.

I will put in some pictures for you to put meanings into and a music. Happy new years as you listen and envision greatness towards your personality

to be continued shortly...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOk3eMPXnFM

Your Higher self is the "BA".

2 Shares

Re: Unburden Your/Our Mind Blackman by gatiano(m): 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
PURPOSE.

Before we do anything, we have a purpose for it. Purpose precede anything we do. We can't pick a book without purpose and read the book without a purpose. Even ordinary raising up your hands in the air must have a purpose. But sometimes we forget the purpose of what and why we just go to the kitchen or bathroom, then you'd say "why i come kitchen sef".

Exactly the same way, Purpose precede our coming to this world. Before we were born here, we had a purpose, without which we will never be born.
One of which is: To be God ourselves, also meaning to reach our Higher-Self/First-Self who is "BA". It is tough and difficult and there will be a need to struggle. This is why there is a lot of going to the mountain in the Bible and other books. We can enjoy every step of way towards our Higher-Self when we know our purpose. Without knowing this purpose, we suffer, we struggle so much than needed in pain, Yet some Elders say, that is the purpose, but not when the person lacks the knowledge of his/her purpose.

The non-blacks too do have a purpose, which is to perfect their characters, we too because as they have a Soul "KA", so do we Black people, we need to always perfect our characters which takes us close to our Higher-Self.
Black People have Higher-Self to reach which they/we will definitely reach withou a doubt. Thus, We will become Gods (it is not optional), and this why we are eternal beings with eternal life.
On the other hand, non-blacks do not have A Higher-Self "BA" to reach, thus they would always have to improve on their character forever. It is like wanting to catch an apple from the top of a tree and never reaching it, never reaching perfection. All this is when they are good and obey the laws and rules of the commandments without twisting it, then they may have everlasting life.

The non-blacks have always studied the Black body to develop his world. Everything that the Blackman needs to develop Himself and his mind, the non-blacks uses it to make himself computers. His mind can't process like the Mind of a Blackman. Blackman's mind is an ultra-super computer when we are ourselves, we have not been ourselves now for about 50,000 years and most part 6000 years.

We decided to test our strenght in adversity, in pain and in chaos, and check out what it would look like, When made a people who can do just that they did. That is what the story of Job is all about.

More art work or pictures to unburden yourselves, and most part for our children, They love to see themselves as heroes, it builds their self esteem and confidence, but only when they see themselves in it.

1 Share

Re: Unburden Your/Our Mind Blackman by gatiano(m): 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
..About Prayer.

Prayer also deals with focus, Your focus are from thought. How many thoughts do an average humanbeing have per day? An average of abot 100,000 to 150,000 thoughts. The more thoughts, the less focus and the more miserable.
There are psychiatrics and psychologies who help with the limiting of thoughts, they charge not less than 3000$ per hour. This are the people finance people, bankers and billionaires use privately. To reduce their focus in relationship to time.

Most of us can't stand still in one position without shaking, moving our bodies and swaving forth and back. How long can you hold a particular thought in your mind? Check! less than 20 secs. The longer you focus on a thought, the more that thought would materialize.

Thus, You would hear people say, just think about it, it would happen, Yeah! not that easy, it need meditations and deep concentration.
Notice, only white people say "I need sometime alone", to Black people, it is like a joke.

How long did our First Parents, The "BA" satyed on a particular thought to make or create the universe? yet you praise white-jesus.

More pictures to unburden and for our children's strong mind.

1 Share

Re: Unburden Your/Our Mind Blackman by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
Seun, we seriously need a comics section
Re: Unburden Your/Our Mind Blackman by gatiano(m): 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
Have you have appeared in a strange place completely nude/ nake-d, empty, helpless, and scared in your dream? In one or some cases in fecal matter and other time(s) in a clean strange place; Nevertheless stalk nude, empty and confused?

Yes, I have. I thought it was solely on how I ate like a glutton, but there is still more to it.
When we google to find out, The best you would get would say -"you are not feeding a part of you". What part am I not feeding? that nightmare is disgusting. To answer that, I will first of all narrate a lesson as taught from an Initiate, African Initiate.

When A baby is born, they come nude, helpless, scared and extremely confused. They need their parents to help them and hold them close with the assurance that all is well and nice. NB- If you don't hold you new born baby well at all times, they die! no arguments.

When A person dies too, they appear on the other end naked, confused, helpless, don't understand the language. and the people around there seem not to care atall as if you are not seen or not there (just like in our dreams).
Imagine someone just coming to that dead person as say- "Hello Brother/ Sister, these are some clothes for you to wear, here is some food, and so water. Your friend, or your son/daughter.grandchildren sent it here for you".

How do you think this dead person on the other side would feel? He/She would be very happy, happier with the sender of the food more ever than when they live. He/She would definitely pay you back, most definitely.
How will the help? I don't know, it has to do with setting you on your purpose, remember they are in your blood and in your DNA.

What do the white people do, the japanese, the indians and arabs? They celebrate their ancestors with flower for their savagery. They inturn told the Black people to help them do the same by worshipping their white jesus representative of their ancestors every sunday and every evening, every festival, black people celebrate the white ancestors, they pay a lot of money, make christmas trees etc.

How does that make your Ancestor feel? That is why we are suffering so greatly, Our Blood has falling, our DNA is clustered up so badly that we can't think properly, yet we think we do.

Never forget your Ancestor through which you came into this existence. no white anything has nothing to do with it. It is all your line of parents and Ancestors.

Tomorrow is their celebration of remembering and honouring them. Call on them, remember all those great times you had, discuss them. Put some fruits and water in the cup for them, light a candle for them.
Tomorrow marks Black new- year. 415 year of a 1461 years of the original time. I will explain lightly on that later. or check up yourselves.

1 Share

Re: Unburden Your/Our Mind Blackman by gatiano(m): 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
You are very right Brother, We need futurists and comic artists with good writers, and people with a good knowledge of metaphysic, astronomy, astrology etc. We got our Elders to help with that.

Were there cellphones and flatscreen phones in the 80s? Yes they were in the mind, they showed case them in cartoons like voltron, birdman, superforce etc. Their children focused on this so much that it materialized. That is how focus work.

If you do it in mind towards the whites and non-blacks, they will continue to get all the glory while we complain about our leaders who are really heaven bound in the end.

timonski:
Seun, we seriously need a comics section

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unburden Your/Our Mind Blackman by gatiano(m): 11:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
Stop giving 1/10th to the church, You can always support the church caretaker sometimes. Take your 1/10th once a year or once a month and provide for the poor, let put 1/10th together to build a project for the people. Our 1/10th will alleviate poverty completely from the streets. When You give to the poor, It is to Your Ancestors. Quit waiting on negropean and afropeans elite in our government to do, they won't, they can't.

See yourself in a high esteem Black Family. There is nothing but You, The Greatness of the Universe.
Let us celebrate and honour Our Black Ancestors who made extreme sacrifices.

Lets correct their mistakes, They corrected those before them mistakes too, those after us would do the same until will reach perfection.

1 Share

Re: Unburden Your/Our Mind Blackman by gatiano(m): 10:57am On Sep 11, 2015
Happy New Year to My Black Brothers and Black Sisters, And to all other races that are also perfecting their characters.
It is Year 415.
By the end of this year, I will be at my best health ever, I will go younger in physically and medically by atleast 10 years. I will limit my blood intake (to atleast once a week) Blood food is eating meats, chicken and fish.

I will open atleast 2 profitable businesses with partners.

I will love My Black Family(All of Black People) as Myself.

I will forever be grateful to My Ancestors and I will never forget Them. I will invest into the knowledge of My personal Great grand grand up onto the 14th generations. I will gather their knowledge and put them into beneficial use to the best of my ability.

A lot of people might ask, is this dude high on some stuff? well, at this time and age, crazy is the new compliment. Year 415? Yes, that explains why some wristwatches are damn so expensive because they don't just tell the average lay man's time in relationship with our sun, it is something way more larger.

1 Share

Re: Unburden Your/Our Mind Blackman by gatiano(m): 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
A lot of Black People especially negropeans/afropeans be like "If Black people are so powerful and creator/inventors of civilizations, why and how were they defeated?"

People had shut my gut with this questions. So, I inturn would ask an Elder - "Baba, If we were so strong and the God of the world, how come we were beaten out of our territory? Baba replied - How come, what do you think about it? I'm like This Baba answer my question with a question"
But come to think about it, aren't Black people fond of answering questions with questions? It is purely genetics and hereditary, and that is what defines Spirituality. Spiritualism is free thinking, for whatever it is that you think is not wholly wrong and the best right is not perfectly right, until you reach that perfectness which is Your Higher-Self.

Religion gives you straight answers and enforces you to accept it, no questioning but when you do breakaway and you are determined to ask questions, religion has created Science, with a definite answer for us who claim atheistism and as long as you conform with the answers the rulers of this world gives, you can consider yourself their form of "educated" but in reality, the rosucrucians and theosophical secret society who infact formed religion will not unveil the real truth.
We can discuss this a little further down the line

So how were we defeated? What mistakenly worked for them about 2500 years ago, and it's still what they use today, It is pathogens, virus, bacteria etc. Not they they made it from with their knowledge, that was much later. They had been pushed into the caves of europe where they stayed for 2000 years so says the Elders, there in the caves, they lost their minds, sleeping in their fecal matter, lieing with animals, everything unimaginable they did. They contracted loads of diseases which is still in them today. They have high content of ammonia and white blood cells in them it helps them live with it. When they came in contact with us, we started falling sick and falling back, then! they had realized their weapons. HIV, EBOLA VIRUS, MALARIA , SICKLE CELL ANEMIA WERE ALL MADE BY THIS PEOPLE, AND THEY ARE ALL MELANIN ATTACKING PATHOGENS, IF NOT, THEY WOULD BE AFFECTED ON A LARGE NUMBER TOO. BLACK PEOPLE WE ARE NOTHING BUT LARGE MASS OF MELANIN.
Giant virus has been found in the artic region of russia, it is going to be tested. Negropeans elites we have as leaders are going to delibrately or ignorantly allow them test it on Black people. Bill gate already has outlets of testing ground of people across Africa. Braze Yourselves.

Secondly; It didn't just happen that they defeated us straight, they didn't still however. It took them over 2500 years to penetrate us. And we knew of it long before they ever existed.

1 Share

Re: Unburden Your/Our Mind Blackman by gatiano(m): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
RESPONSE TO TIME IS WHAT DETERMINES THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE WEALTHY AND THE POOR.

An Elder said this during a discussion with My Father, and I overhead it. I want to be rich as a young boy, so I took that line as my password, I was determined, so I became a very punctual individual, If it is 2 pm as agreed, I shall be there by 2 pm, let there be earthquake, I will be there by 1:58pm-2:02pm.
But people always disrespected it especially Black People, Other races don't! However, I been punctual is not responsible for me being wealthy or poor, I was just be punctual and people just saw that as an act of diligence. I got the meaning of the proverb The Elder spoke wrong for many years. I just obeyed the idiom "A stitch in time saves nine" - This also has another masonry meaning.

So What does it mean dude? Hold on!

Most of us have seen and heard about wrist-watches that cost $1,000,000; and we say "for what, does he want to call god"? ofcourse not. Another person would say- "will it tell when earthquake will happen"? Yes or it may. Other would ask- "is it not the same time we are looking?" No Black people, It is not the same time.

That is ONE of the reason why Dangote is Dangote, Why Otedola is Otedola, Why Osagie is Osagie, Why Ovia is Ovia and why Gate is Gate. That is why some can become world leaders, that is why hollywood is hollywood. They know the time, we don't! The respond to the right calling of every TIME.

People who know the time will not consider themselves lucky, They were simply at the right place at the right time.

Dangote wants to build cement factory in Zimbabwe, He won't just start building it just like that without checking time, he won't just open it on a random date, If Zimbabwe is smart too, They would not just agree with Dangote to launch the factory at his own perfect time, NEVER! They would come to an agreement of the opening date, It is very important than the money and provisions the factory would provide.

Hollywood pick specific date for shooting of movies, it release date, the date of birth of the actors. Nollywood just probably just draw movies out. TIME IS ALMOST EVERYTHING. ONLY THE "BA" EXPERIENCED THE EXACT BEGINNING OF TIME. WE ALL CAN LEARN ABOUT IT. I'M STARTING TO LEARN ABOUT IT.

WHAT IS TIME?
TO BE CONTINUED....

Re: Unburden Your/Our Mind Blackman by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
gatiano:
Happy New Year to My Black Brothers and Black Sisters, And to all other races that are also perfecting their characters.
It is Year 415.
By the end of this year, I will be at my best health ever, I will go younger in physically and medically by atleast 10 years. I will limit my blood intake (to atleast once a week) Blood food is eating meats, chicken and fish.

I will open atleast 2 profitable businesses with partners.

I will love My Black Family(All of Black People) as Myself.

I will forever be grateful to My Ancestors and I will never forget Them. I will invest into the knowledge of My personal Great grand grand up onto the 14th generations. I will gather their knowledge and put them into beneficial use to the best of my ability.

A lot of people might ask, is this dude high on some stuff? well, at this time and age, crazy is the new compliment. Year 415? Yes, that explains why some wristwatches are damn so expensive because they don't just tell the average lay man's time in relationship with our sun, it is something way more larger.

It's year 415? Wow please elaborate more.
Re: Unburden Your/Our Mind Blackman by gatiano(m): 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
I will get to it pretty soon. Read through, I hope it won't bore you, Afterall, it is only learning.
aim5:

It's year 415? Wow please elaborate more.
Re: Unburden Your/Our Mind Blackman by gatiano(m): 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
WHAT IS TIME?

Time is what is use to measure between two or more different points. It could be linear, cycle/circular , wavy and much more we are yet to discover.

Time had been and it has always been, such that there is no word to qualify that specific time before the modern time(physical timing) we are use to in our death state.
Time measurement is that which we know of now, and it began counting when light appeared. What light? The very First SUN. We will not go into arguements now about the Planet earth like that would have been revolving around that very first sun.
Every star that we see up there at night are all suns. Each of them is surrounded by planets, maybe 1 or 2 or 3 up till about 100 planets depending on the force of attraction the sun has. Could there be few lone sun up there without planet(s)? I doubt it. Why? because-
An Atom = A Solar system
The nucleus of the atom = the sun in the center of the solar system
The Electron(s) that revolves about the nucleus = The Planet(s) that revolves around the sun.

The question is, is there an Atom out there without and electron? Find me one....

Without the sun, the planets won't spin, and the moment the First Earth began to spin on one single point, day and night began counting, the traction relationship between the spinning of the sun and the spinning of the earth caused the earth to start moving, it began revolving around the seasons began. The First Earth was before The First Sun, thus the first Earth is perfectly vertical at angle 90 degrees.

Our earth is slanting at an angle of 23 degrees off right-angle because the sun was before it. Every other planets in the universe is slanted/bended, not perfectly on 90 degrees like The Very First Earth which is the House or Domain of GOD. Black People's Domain. proven in both the Bible and the Quran. This star/sun is the brightest star in the night and in the uinverse. It is called The God star inverted into dog star that will hunt the wicked lol but seriously. It is called Sirius along the constellation or belt of Orion. In Yoruba, Sirius is called Irawo Oko (Canoe star) and Orion is called Oranyan. Yoruba People as Yoruba had been many years before the Bible and Quran, Before they called themselves Yoruba had been trillions of years.

Bible
Job 38:31
38:31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

Amos 5:8
5:8 Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his name:

These are not religion, They are pure sciences of astronomy. From Genesis Chapter 1: Verses 1-20, How many lights did God made? It Pure science, not religion.

Quran
42:29 And of His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth and what He has spread forth in both of them of living beings. And He is All-powerful to gather them together, when He will.

There are living beings in both the creations of the heavens and the earth..... meaning we are not alone.

Chapter 53:
An-Najm — The Star:

53:43 And that He it is Who makes (men) laugh and makes (them) weep:

53:44 And that He it is Who causes death and gives life:

53:45 And that He creates pairs, the male and the female:

53:46 From the small life-germ when it is adapted:

53:47 And that He has ordained the second bringing forth:

53:48 And that He it is Who gives wealth and contentment:

53:49 And that He is the Lord of Sirius:

Arabs and all other non-blacks, got all their script and education from Black People, Thus there is no religion, they are all pure mathematics and sciences.

So what does this have to do with the 415 New year? Hold on!

With the creation of the First Sun began time and at the same time or even before that time, Energy was released from that Sun, so with all other suns.
Time must always be in relationship with Energy. Time spent without its proper use of energy is a waste.

Potential energy= mass * gravity * height or distance. Gravity is measured with time
Kinetic energy= quadrat of (mass * velocity) divided by 2. there is no velocity without time.

So whatever thing we do at any particular time, we have to tap into some energy without which that thing won't be successful.

When were you born? You have always existed, but the real date of our born is when we were concieved, not when we birth or berth. ship berth at wharf to offload goods from the ship- berth, We also broke from water to land us on earth- birth (if you believe in this, you are simply a commodity, a dead being, that may be used for goods).

The day we were concieved is the actual period that we were born, only known to the 24 Elders and ofcourse The "BA" Creator Who lives right in us.
There is some energy going on at that time each of us was concieved, All the heavens, The stars/suns are constantly interacting with one another creating enormous energy.
Re: Unburden Your/Our Mind Blackman by gatiano(m): 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
To answer the question of how we are in years 415, I would like each of us to ponder on some question, some relating to the question and a few off topic as usual.

If A.D which suppose to mean "After death of Christ" is Anno Domini in latin, What then is B.C "Before Christ" in Latin?
Anno means in the year of... What is Domini?
The question is important for us to know the date from when Jesus was murdered.

We count time on this earth base on the cycle of the sun around us. And a complete cycle should be the sun should start again from that same point in began.
Have any of you seen where the sun rise from the point and set on the same point? Remember and Think well.

How did we arrive at the 24 hours, 56 mins 46 second per day? now changed to 86400 sec per day? How can they be sure when we know that the speed of the earth is not constant?

Is it right for us to say or conclude that we are in a perfect timing based on your answers?

We will continue later...

The pictures speak, what do they say to you?

1 Share

Re: Unburden Your/Our Mind Blackman by Haoqi24: 8:25am On Sep 13, 2015
According to one of your pics, The black woman can produce other race, meaning all the races have the same ancestors which means we all should have the same "BA" or is it that when other race formed they got disconnected from "BA" because they looked like something different/new?

Please, direct me to the source of this information would like to learn more. Thanks
Re: Unburden Your/Our Mind Blackman by Haoqi24: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
gatiano:
Many times when I get down to reflect or pray, that white jesus will sweep through my mind like ninja mouse, and I will be like oh no! devil get the hell out off from my mind, you have no place reserve for you there.

Since we were young, even before we could speak, we have been bombarded with these pictures and movies which build in us inferiority complex.
and seeing ourselves as nothing and bowing to a white street bumbs from europe, we become negroes, and if worst and we think we are doing well and elite things we become negropeans or afropeans.

It takes a lot of effort to wash inner white supremacy off from our DNA. So We can always here Black conscious music or hiphop, African uplifting songs, Fela, and a good pictures of ourselves in heroes.

Believe me Brothers and Sisters, superman, batman, robocop, spiderman etc has also done a lot of damages more than you can ever realize or imagine. What is worst about this comics, is that they even take our Ancient characters, and fuse themselves as white into it. That is it sells alot among Black people, because the movies especially comic speaks directly to us, but we don't understand why.

I will put in some pictures for you to put meanings into and a music. Happy new years as you listen and envision greatness towards your personality

to be continued shortly...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOk3eMPXnFM

Your Higher self is the "BA".

According to one of your pics, The black woman can produce other race, meaning all the races have the same ancestors which means we all should have the same "BA" or is it that when other race formed they got disconnected from "BA" because they looked like something different/new?

Please, direct me to the source of this information would like to learn more. Thanks
Re: Unburden Your/Our Mind Blackman by gatiano(m): 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
Yes! Your're right. The Blackwoman and The Blackman has produced other races. They still can, but We already got the experiences we yearn for, that is according to me.

The People of Colour are us
Coloured people are the caucasian white people. why? The difference between Colour and Coloured is One still has colour and the other has been decoloured(past tense:coloured).
Black People can produce all hue and cue of Black colours and other colours including the albinoes.
Caucasians can't produced any other colour because they have been decoloured, no colour in then.
How then did they loose colour? Some of delibrately decoloured Ourselves 6101 years ago in Pelan Greece. This process was called grafting.
Through the process of decolouration, a lot of coloured people emerged, who are totally different from us. They are: the latinos, arabs, light skinned indians, persians, akhenazi jews, meditarreneans, mongolians and the end and final decolouring where all shade of Black was completely missing is the caucasian. .. As the races mixes with Black people and mixes within themselves, other races also emerged e.g Native Indians, Dravidians in India, some thai people etc.

That is why in the Bible it states- "from one blood came all nations".

Did we come from just one "BA"? Definitely, but not as you are seeing it. Every Black Person has his/her seperate "BA".

Read- https://www.nairaland.com/2163386/african-blackroots-science-religion-science

Haoqi24:

Re: Unburden Your/Our Mind Blackman by gatiano(m): 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
AD meaning "anno domini" to those who read and also meaning "After the death of Christ" to those who are church goers, ignorant(me included, use to) and to those that read book that was delibrately fed to them.

Anno in latin means "in the years of..."

There are gender rules in the latin language. Masculine noun would end with "-us".
So we have the word "Dominus" which means: Dominus is the Latin word for master or owner. As a title of sovereignty the term under the Roman Republic had all the associations of the Greek Tyrannos; refused during the early principate, it finally became an official title of the Roman Emperors under Diocletian (this is where the term dominate, used to describe a political system of Roman Empire in 284-476, is derived from). -wiki

For the Feminine nominative noun it always ends in "-a".
So the word "Domina" which means: A Domina—in old English Law—was a title formerly given to noble ladies who held a barony in their own right. At the University of Cambridge, the honorific 'Domina' (abbreviated as Dna) is given to women who hold a Bachelor of Arts degree, but not a Master's degree. From mea domina, "my lady," through French "madame," comes "madam", and the contracted form "ma'am."- wiki

If the Plural in latin is "-i", then the plural of the latin word "Dominus" should just be -"Domini" which will mean a people or simple people.

Now what is the wiki definition of Domini? You will never find a straight answer, suddenly the google and wiki definition system got confused.
anyways, the dscribed the full meaning of "anno domini" in a very confusing state...

-The terms anno Domini (AD or A.D.) and before Christ (BC or B.C.) are used to label or number years in the Julian and Gregorian calendars. The term anno Domini is Medieval Latin, which means in the year of the Lord[8] but is often translated as in the year of our Lord.[9][10]:782 It is occasionally set out more fully as anno Domini nostri Iesu (or Jesu) Christi ("in the year of Our Lord Jesus Christ"wink.

Does it add up? What is the latin word for "BC" Before Christ then?

So what then is really Anno Domini? According to an African Elder, It was when the caucasian people gathered and decided they weren't following no ther person's or peoples' rule anymore. Then their rampage began, That years was - 1 AD.
2015 AD just simply means 2015 years of roman rule, or of caucasian rule.

They changed everything including the calender. The usual Calender was what the Black People used to measure their time. Caucasian dismantled it because it was one of the source of how we could connect with our Ancestors.

1 Share

Re: Unburden Your/Our Mind Blackman by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
Very informative writeup OP.
Re: Unburden Your/Our Mind Blackman by gatiano(m): 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
Thankyou Brother. Please do pass it on.
aim5:
Very informative writeup OP.
Re: Unburden Your/Our Mind Blackman by gatiano(m): 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
I am sorry for not completing what I started before taking such a rather long break. I have to be sure of what I am writing or saying before I relate it onto another person or else I would be charged by Your Elleda/Your Creator and Mine as well, for lieing.

Bear with me. I owe some Brothers and Sisters some explanations too.

1 Share

Re: Unburden Your/Our Mind Blackman by gatiano(m): 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
In this modern time, We count day by the cycle of the sun, or rather the spinning/revolving of the earth in relationship with the sun which gives us an approximate 24 hours (23 hrs 56 min and 46 sec/ 86400sec). The earth revolution speed is at 1034.25 miles/hour. The ancient Black people never used decimal because it is inaccurate and not precise. We used the fractions. 1037 and 1/4 mile/hour.

But I realized something that is not strange atall, something that we have been seeing all our lives but yet blind to really see the precise thing. That is why we Black People are called "the dead", "the blind, deaf and dumb". We see something right there in our faces but everytime we define what we see with our own eyes with the whiteman's definition or education.

Have you ever notice that the sun does not rise on the same place and set on the same place? Where the sun at today at 1:00pm will be slightly different from where it would be tomorrow 1:00pm and was in a different position at 1:00pm yesterday. So it is with the sunset.
Can we call this a complete cycle?
The definition of cycle to me is- the end point is the beginning point.
But it is clear that the sunrise and the sunset don't obey that law of cycle, so what then is it?

It is a "RHYTHM", Brothers and Sisters, what we see everyday about sunrise and sunset is nothing other than rhythm, as such the timing is wrong.
The speed of the earth is not constant, it is little faster sometimes and a little slower at other time, thus the 86400secs a day is wrong and not precise in better words.
Re: Unburden Your/Our Mind Blackman by gatiano(m): 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
About sun...

All that we see about the sun rising and setting is not more than a rhythm. Daytime simply just tells us to do some particular activities before sundown, at sundown/sunset, it is time for going home or settling at home and at night sleep time and it goes on like that this are called rhythms and not cycles.

When then does the sun completes a cycle, that is get back to the point where you/I saw it rise today? That will be between 56 years and 63 years. Thus we are not 1 day old yet(most of us on nairaland).

So what about the moon?
If the moon is full at the same point it was 1 month or 28 days ago, Muslim would simply just pick a date of the year for any of their festival or fasting. They moon is simply also a rhythm. a complete cycle of the moon is 18 years and 11 days (that means most of us on nairaland are below 3 years old). This are used for rhythm and seasons and not time.

(1) (Reply)

NASFAT Former Chief Missioner, Abdullahi Akinbode, Opens New Islamic Enterprise, / Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. / Pastor Vacates Church Because He Is Too Famous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.