Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. (2575 Views)

The Blood Paid The Price / Jesus Loves You - He Paid The Price You Could Not Pay / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by sonofluc1fer: 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
And sin is beautiful. Oh Lord.

To breathe free. To lose faith. To be human once again.

Gone are the witches, and prayers, and fasting. I've found a love for knowledge, a love for others, empathy for fellow humans.

25th December 2011, I went to church for the last time. Six months of questioning what I believed in, of living in fear of ostracization and rejection, of fearing the thoughts my mind was leading me to.

2017. Still alive. All the people that cursed me are still cursing. cheesy Wetin concern me? I dey live my life jejely, even God must be impressed with the new me.

Life on earth is short. Only you can live your own story, tell your own tale. Use your brain like it's your right, cause it is.

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by ubongoton(m): 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
people like this give me confidence that i will be in heaven cus they are bloody son of satan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Oyindidi(f): 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
ubongoton:
people like this give me confidence that i will be in heaven cus they are bloody son of satan
See watin you dey talk as a Christian. The op is a child of God.

2 Likes

Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
It's all beautiful wink

1 Like

Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by felixomor: 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
See watin you dey talk as a Christian. The op is a child of God.

Dont be deceived.
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by sonofluc1fer: 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
Dimples129:
It's all beautiful wink
cool grin
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by sonofluc1fer: 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
felixomor:

Dont be deceived.
My brother, thank you..

How can I be your sibling?

1 Like

Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Ranchhoddas: 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
In my school there was a saying...
"I gave my life to Christ and took it back"

1 Like

Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Image123(m): 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Gone are the witches, and prayers, and fasting. I've found a love for knowledge, a love for others, empathy for fellow humans.

Muskee, you forgot all objectivity here. Recall that true Christianity is not against or anti love for others, empathy for fellow humans or knowledge. If you lacked any of these, it was not due to Bible based christianity. i've being breathing free and human since since, yet i'm a christian so what were you on about again?

25th December 2011, I went to church for the last time. Six months of questioning what I believed in, of living in fear of ostracization and rejection, of fearing the thoughts my mind was leading me to.

You should have gotten over this already. Are you missing something?

2017. Still alive. All the people that cursed me are still cursing. cheesy Wetin concern me? I dey live my life jejely, even God must be impressed with the new me.

Life on earth is short. Only you can live your own story, tell your own tale. Use your brain like it's your right, cause it is.

The Bible doesn't say you would not be alive simply because you stopped being a christian. evil men and seducers will wax worse, remember that line? God is not impressed with you, neither am i. You evidently still need Jesus.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by sonofluc1fer: 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
Image123:

Muskee, you forgot all objectivity here. Recall that true Christianity is not against or anti love for others, empathy for fellow humans or knowledge. If you lacked any of these, it was not due to Bible based christianity. i've being breathing free and human since since, yet i'm a christian so what were you on about again?
Oga, why so serious? Who are you arguing with?

Image123:

God is not impressed with you, neither am i. You evidently still need Jesus.
I agree Bro. I miss that dead Jew so much.

5 Likes

Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Image123(m): 11:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

He's calling you.
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by correctguy101(m): 11:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
felixomor:

Dont be deceived.
Hehehehehe
For your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by correctguy101(m): 11:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

What insolence......
yeye dey smell.....

1 Like

Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 20, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

You can't afford the price he paid

1 Like

Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by correctguy101(m): 12:48am On Dec 20, 2017
Muafrika2:

It's just the life a 33year old man, who had many followers.

These complete madman with the moniker sonofluc1fer has fans here and maybe outside here but I'm sure not up to what the Jewish man had.

If he were to be killed, we'll miss him the way the Jewish man was missed by his followers, but never will I agree on defying this madman with blasphemy as a neck chain, this infidel like my dear self.

Daddy will probably not even miss him for long.
See I'm sleepy, tomorrow abeg, tiredness just dey make me type.

But I can assure you, there's nothing special in the death of a Jewish man in old Judea of the old Romans.

I miss Ken Saro-Wiwa more, believe me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by sonofluc1fer: 1:16am On Dec 20, 2017
Muafrika2:

What price?

Death? He never died. That tale at Calvary was just a 3-day pretend suicide.
Pain? I'm Nigerian. Pain is a part of daily living.
Forgiveness of sins? Lol, I no send am message. I never enter my mama womb, you go dey die for me.. na who send am message? I tell am say I no wan sin? Was I involved in the discussion where this transaction was sanctioned? Wetin concern black man concern Jesus beating for Israel?

So, my brother, the only price he paid was a scam. The cross is mental bondage, the nails hung the corpse of a false king.

Jesus was just a mad man like me.. though I have better dress sense and cool gadgets.

He smoked good herb like me. That 40 days fasting in the wilderness... get the hints.

Munchies got him. He sees this guy who teases him, trying to get him to turn stone to bread. It gets better.

My nigga Jesus was so high, he saw the whole world..and a voice told him he could give him everything.

THEN, that voice tempted him to jump from the top of a mountain, and promised to send angels to protect him.

Lmao. Jesus was just a stoner that got stoned for taking his high too literally.. 3 nails killed the carpenter's son, the irony.

I'm greater than Jesus. I shouldn't be paying the price for his foolishness.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by sonofluc1fer: 1:26am On Dec 20, 2017
correctguy101:

Ken Saro-Wiwa, Chinua Achebe, Fela, Malcolm X, even Michael Jackson and Abacha before Jesus.

Funny, i was at the ken saro-wiwa hub in PH sometime ago.

2 Likes

Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 20, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

What price?

Forgiveness of sins? Lol, I no send am message. I never enter my mama womb, you go dey die for me.. na who send am message? I tell am say I no wan sin? Was I involved in the discussion where this transaction was sanctioned? Wetin concern black man concern Jesus beating for Israel?

So, my brother, the only price he paid was a scam. The cross is mental bondage, the nails hung the corpse of a false king.

Jesus was just a mad man like me.. though I have better dress sense and cool gadgets.

He smoked good herb like me. That 40 days fasting in the wilderness... get the hints.

Munchies got him. He sees this guy who teases him, trying to get him to turn stone to bread. It gets better.

My nigga Jesus was so high, he saw the whole world..and a voice told him he could give him everything.

THEN, that voice tempted him to jump from the top of a mountain, and promised to send angels to protect him.

Lmao. Jesus was just a stoner that got stoned for taking his high too literally.. 3 nails killed the carpenter's son, the irony.

You're forgetting that he died first. The thieves had to have their feet broken. He just gave his spirit to God and left.

He died but ....

Death wasn't the price ... He was

He gave his only son .... the son is the price ... you can't pay it back. You're in debt in fact. He should auction you ... but it won't even bring anything back,

Would you go to the market, buy a goat way above its market value and leave it there because it was too thick headed? Wanted to stay back? Food for thought ...
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 20, 2017
correctguy101:

It's just the life a 33year old man, who had many followers.

These complete madman with the moniker sonofluc1fer has fans here and maybe outside here but I'm sure not up to what the Jewish man had.

If he were to be killed, we'll miss him the way the Jewish man was missed by his followers, but never will I agree on defying this madman with blasphemy as a neck chain, this infidel like my dear self.

Daddy will probably not even miss him for long.
See I'm sleepy, tomorrow abeg, tiredness just dey make me type.

But I can assure you, there's nothing special in the death of a Jewish man in old Judea of the old Romans.

Refer to my response above.
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 20, 2017
This goes to all thick heads whose price has already been paid way above the market price but they are insisting on staying back at the market. It cost way above your market price. Christ is a shrewd business man. He doesn't make investments that don't materialise ... so enjoy the ignorance while it lasts,
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by correctguy101(m): 8:07am On Dec 20, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

What price?

Ah...

I said it, you're mad. Even madder than I thought. grin
hahahaha, person pikin, make my mum hear you, you'll receive the scolding of your lifegrin

3 Likes

Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by correctguy101(m): 8:18am On Dec 20, 2017
Muafrika2:
This goes to all thick heads whose price has already been paid way above the market price but they are insisting on staying back at the market. It cost way above your market price. Christ is a shrewd business man. He doesn't make investments that don't materialise ... so enjoy the ignorance while it lasts,

Mandela was better in negotiations. He preserved his life and got his country a fair contract... tongue

Jesus is just like Ken Saro-Wiwa, they gave their lives for their people and what they believed in.
Jesus wanted a free Judea just as Ken fought for his people's freedom but Jesus was facing a mad power sick and powerful Roman state and Ken Saro-Wiwa, a mad power grabbing Nigerian government.

No one comes out of that alive unless you escaped like Odumegu Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu.

No matyrs in Kenya? It happens every time people wants their rights but the powerful don't give in easily.
I'm just surprised people around here (my family members and maybe my wife to be too) takes Jesus' death more seriously than the people he was acclaimed to have died for, that should tell you something. ( told me we don't have the real story of what happened but wink daddy has an idea of what happened)
You guys can't possibly claim to know more about this than the Israelites. Dig?

2 Likes

Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by sonofluc1fer: 8:59am On Dec 20, 2017
Muafrika2:

You're forgetting that he died first. The thieves had to have their feet broken. He just gave his spirit to God and left.

He died but ....

Death wasn't the price ... He was

He gave his only son .... the son is the price ... you can't pay it back.
Oga, the only sense you are making is spiritual. Which is another word for nonsense. Do pigs fly? How can God die? GOD'S ONLY SON, really? Making beings with balls must be so tough for God.

Jesus' death meant nothing. Have some respect for yourself. You are not a Gentile or a slave. Israel has no salvation for you.

But who am I to convince you when the fear of hell tightly embraces your reasoning?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:36am On Dec 20, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

ASIN... NOTHING IS AS SWEET AS THE SWEET FEELING OF FREEDOM. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by spy24(m): 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

OP u are deceiving your self there are only two masters in this world : if you are not living for God then you can only live for Satan it so stop justifying ur self every human being in this world have either God or Satan as their master no man is totally the owner of him self
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by spy24(m): 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Oga, the only sense you are making is spiritual. Which is another word for nonsense. Do pigs fly? How can God die? GOD'S ONLY SON, really? Making beings with balls must be so tough for God.

Jesus' death meant nothing. Have some respect for yourself. You are not a Gentile or a slave. Israel has no salvation for you.

But who am I to convince you when the fear of hell tightly embraces your reasoning?

you know what only a fool says "there's no God "

I have a question for you
who gave you your soul?

1 Like

Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by sonofluc1fer: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
spy24:

I have a question for you
who gave you your soul?
What is a soul?

Why do you think it was given?
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by spy24(m): 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
What is a soul?
Why do you think it was given?
don't answer my question with another question
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by sonofluc1fer: 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
spy24:

don't answer my question with another question
Ok.
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by romme2u: 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

cheesy

baba you are so high that i am caught up with your highness BUT we may never reach the MOST HIGH.
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Niflheim(m): 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
Even pastors understand the beauty of sin......................................................................which is why they cannot let go of Choir mistress's buttocks!!!

2 Likes

Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by sonofluc1fer: 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
Happy new year plaetton grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing / Pastor Vacates Church Because He Is Too Famous / Give your life to Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.