Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos (41398 Views)

Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show / Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by chino11(m): 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
This is a strong statement of FACT.

Soundcity needs Psquare more than Psquare will ever need Soundcity.

Psquare is an African household name and world at large so they don't need Soundcity.

These guys are self made..

Psquare the king of African music

10 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by yomalex(m): 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
dis pple ehn
Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
what is this.. 9l loan on my mind
Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by emamos: 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
Vyolet:
It is a mutual benefit. Psquare make good music,soundcity air it. Psquare get more popular,sound city get more viewership. So I think they both need to respect themselves. I dislike this Jude though, he has mouth diarrhea.
Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by Bevista: 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
Not necessary.
Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
MISSNORA:
I rarely reply this kinda mentions buh lemme give u some lessons. I dont blame u cuz u haven't bn with a new struggling artist or help promoting someone. Do u remember pSquares first album? The time they looked malnourished? They beg and even pay for radio and TV stations to air their music. Now Soundcity has bn doing that for free... Playing them everyday... Making them more famous. Now they pSquare are made. And Soundcity requested they do just a show for them, they started requesting money which shocked Soundcity... I don't know bout you, buh my mum taught me to always be thankful and grateful to anyone who helped me on my way up.... Be appreciative...
She likes talk too much... But this one right here is sense filled. You made history today dear. You make sense.

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by IYANGBALI: 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
Kai dis season 2 sweet pass season 1,especial that place where the actor was shouting "holup holup...."
Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by moses425: 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
madridguy:
FACT BUT I SMELL EGO.
Guy take it easy na
Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by vickkyruby(f): 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hmmm...their biz
Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by RexTramadol1: 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lwkmd!

I fainted and saw my menses!

Wetin money go cause,money no fit solve am!
Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by emamos: 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
HyDee001:
Can someone tell Jude Okoye to just shut up?!!! Silence is golden.
lol...can't you?
Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by eazydon(m): 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
All of them should gerrahere
Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by Haywhymido(m): 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
It is now certain dat dese dudes are arrogant n ingrate. Dont forget dose who u met on ur way up

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by inimitkel(m): 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
Really not sure what the ish is all about but Jude should be mindful of his choice of words.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by kennyddonn(m): 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
MISSNORA:
I rarely reply this kinda mentions buh lemme give u some lessons. I dont blame u cuz u haven't bn with a new struggling artist or help promoting someone. Do u remember pSquares first album? The time they looked malnourished? They beg and even pay for radio and TV stations to air their music. Now Soundcity has bn doing that for free... Playing them everyday... Making them more famous. Now they pSquare are made. And Soundcity requested they do just a show for them, they started requesting money which shocked Soundcity... I don't know bout you, buh my mum taught me to always be thankful and grateful to anyone who helped me on my way up.... Be appreciative...
very simple....be appreciative.....

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
This is one reason I hate working with Nigerian Artistes.. Industry Platforms can make or Break you bruhs.. without SoundCity and all other media publishers out there.. you will still be a bunch of festac igbo huslters signing in cemeteries with mgbeke girl-friends in your videos.

Admit it, yes you make money and perform at shows.. if nobody aired those shows do you thing you will become popular on radio alone.. BULLSHIT Jude Okoye.. you can take a man out of the ghetto but you cannot take the ghetto out of a ghettoed man. Royalties.. this guy obviously has depended on consultants 3rd-party research to make his gig work and become successful the way he is today (smart) but also learn on your own. Did you sign any agreement with SoundCity.. how many peeps would have seen all your performances on NTA and Gambia TV if not for DSTV airing SoundCity Channels all over Africa.. go siddon there jare.. just because you have blown and over-sampled all sorts you want to make mouth... you star is fading gradually.. do youhear PSquare like before anymore.. smhhhhh

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by zicoraads: 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
I don't get it. Is charity now by force? Sound City helped them early on in their career...but the questions are, was it only SC that helped them? Should they go round performing for free because you felt you made them who they are? SC you didn't make them...God did. Besides, it is not compulsory to repay any act of charity. Next time, if you can't pay artists to perform, just shut your hole!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by kennyddonn(m): 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
JewelRegi:

Who is now the ingrate between both parties.
and who do u think

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
chino11:

Psquare is an African household name so they don't need Soundcity.

Bullshiiiit. PSquare always needs the platform to expand their popularity.. if they are not on TV they are on bullshit radio-waves where no one sees them.. SoundCity has a wealth of other artistes all over Africa to keep them profitable for donkey years.. even if PSquare make good videos and good music (which they don't) apart from the dance steps and repeated phrases through out their songs.. who will watch them if not for Media Publishers like SoundCIty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
My dear Jude, pride goes before a fall. Very soon u will need to promote ur work

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by Bobbystanley(m): 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
Simple truth.
But Very bitter

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by Orikinla(m): 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
[size=18pt]Meanwhile, join me to rejoice and shout HALLELUJAH!

THE RHEMA BLOG By Orikinla is Celebrating 10 Years of Online Ministry
The Rhema - Blogger
http://therhema..com.ng/

I give Almighty God all the glory for the abundance of His infinite Grace in my life to continue sharing His Word to thousands of people I have never seen and have never met before on the internet since 2005 and will continue for as long as God continues to supply all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus our Lord, Saviour and Messiah forever. Amen.
And thanks to Google Blogger for hosting it free. Now you know why Google is increasing and increasing above others!

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek".
◄ Romans 1:16 ►

'I started writing professionally at 18', Articles | THISDAY LIVE
www.thisdaylive.com › HOME › NEWS
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/-i-started-writing-professionally-at-18-/132196/
Dec 1, 2012 - Writer and Blogger, Ekenyerengozi Chima, Speaks of his Motivation and Dreams ... Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, aka Orikinla Osinachi, was born on ... First and foremost, I am inspired by God, as He gives me the Rhema as ...[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by missKiffy(f): 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
And it keeps getting messier but all this Gbagaun na wah o

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by SylarsMcQuins: 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
Am waiting for that yoruba gal to come fool herself again as she did on the previous thread.
Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by tunergy(m): 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
voltron:
This is one reason I hate working with Nigerian Artistes.. Industry Platforms can make or Break you bruhs.. without SoundCity and all other media publishers out there.. you will still be a bunch of festac igbo huslters signing in cemeteries with mgbeke girl-friends in your videos.

Admit it, yes you make money and perform at shows.. if nobody aired those shows do you thing you will become popular on radio alone.. BULLSHIT Jude Okoye.. you can take a man out of the ghetto but you cannot take the ghetto out of a ghettoed man. Royalties.. this guy obviously has depended on consultants 3rd-party research to make his gig work and become successful the way he is today (smart) but also learn on your own. Did you sign any agreement with SoundCity.. how many peeps would have seen all your performances on NTA and Gambia TV if not for DSTV airing SoundCity Channels all over Africa.. go siddon there jare.. just because you have blown and over-sampled all sorts you want to make mouth... you star is fading gradually.. do youhear PSquare like before anymore.. smhhhhh

What's your point. mTV air their Videos too across Africa. So what's your Point?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by Mcowubaba: 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sapphire86:
Honestly I didn't even know soundcity stopped playing p square's videos
yes oo...
Nt just u, but like 80% of naija Music lovers didn't also notice....lol

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by Sweetlemon(f): 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
MISSNORA:

You make sense though......... But still it's business. Boys must make money na.
P Square should have been more polite about it sha.

5 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by tunergy(m): 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
voltron:

Bullshiiiit. PSquare always needs the platform to expand their popularity.. if they are not on TV they are on bullshit radio-waves where no one sees them.. SoundCity has a wealth of other artistes all over Africa to keep them profitable for donkey years.. even if PSquare make good videos and good music (which they don't) apart from the dance steps and repeated phrases through out their songs.. who will watch them if not for Media Publishers like SoundCIty

Since it seems everyone can't hold their own without the other,

WHY THE WHOLE RANCOR?

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by Annruby: 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
MISSNORA:

Nice one miss Nora.let them know

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
MISSNORA:
with these few words of yours u ave been able to convince me a little. But, soundcity shud not make it look like a "must do".charity is not by force.well, let em sort themselves.
Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
SammieLowkey:
*scratches head*
Ermm..pls, how does this stop tomorrow from being friday OR my data plan from expiring by 00:00?

Lol me too
Re: Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos by focus7: 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
chino11:

Psquare is an African household name and world at large so they don't need Soundcity.

I hope you will be here when psquare goes into oblivions due to arrogance, we the way they are are going they will soon tell the general public that they are not relevant to their success, watch my words, pride goes before destruction, God rejects the proud.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation / A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 36th Birthday, Rocks Cleavage-Baring Camouflage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.