Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Rivers: More Army Witnesses Insist No Election Took Place On April 11 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: More Army Witnesses Insist No Election Took Place On April 11 (27007 Views)

What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State / INEC Official Explains Why Rivers Re-run Election Took So Long / Photos From A Wedding That Took Place At An IDP Camp In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rivers: More Army Witnesses Insist No Election Took Place On April 11 by fabre4: 6:05am On Sep 11, 2015
Buhari killing biafran activist and releasing boko haram members
Re: Rivers: More Army Witnesses Insist No Election Took Place On April 11 by ndukwejoe(m): 6:08am On Sep 11, 2015
agarawu23:
not part 2 bro
Na season film.

I just pray he doesn't fall asleep when the film go start cheesy
BROS UNA BAD O. THIS IS AKIN TO BEATING THE MASTER IN HIS ON GAME. IN MY UNIT THERE WAS NO VOTING .
Re: Rivers: More Army Witnesses Insist No Election Took Place On April 11 by ddippset(m): 6:09am On Sep 11, 2015
franconian:

You think so? I was at Akuku-toru LGA on the election day. Even Amechi came a day to d election but thugs didn't allow him enter the community. I heared not less than 25 gunshots on the night before d election with imported thugs shouting " if e nor be wike stay your house oooo". Thuggery is almost every where in Rivers state. You dear not come to vote APC, except die dey hungry you. Many of the votes you see allocated to apc where gifted or "dashed" votes. Make e for nor be say na only PDP waka come vote!

And the army, NPF and the navy were all accomplices to the crime!
lol. We are talking of people you are talking of thugs. This story of yours confirms how people were coerced to vote under duress by millitants you call thugs.
Re: Rivers: More Army Witnesses Insist No Election Took Place On April 11 by Blizzy9ja: 6:29am On Sep 11, 2015
I wonder why they're all interested in Rivers and Akwa Ibom state elections... We will vehemently resist any move to impose APC on Rivers people. APC lost in Dakuku's home town not because his people don't like him but because they don't want his party
Re: Rivers: More Army Witnesses Insist No Election Took Place On April 11 by mudiana(m): 6:29am On Sep 11, 2015
freedom96:
Lol...Wike be like...what re this guys talking about?
is it me or nobody noticed this Adolf Hitler kind of mustache wike has on.
Re: Rivers: More Army Witnesses Insist No Election Took Place On April 11 by 2kris(m): 6:55am On Sep 11, 2015
Ok wake me up when wike is removed as governor of river state and zahra appointed as acting governor of ph.clowns
Re: Rivers: More Army Witnesses Insist No Election Took Place On April 11 by sammyp01: 7:30am On Sep 11, 2015
Guy I'm a Ph Boy,Elections did not Hold,let's not deceive ourself here.we know what went down.we know how INEC official where lodge in hotels and dollars was lavished on them when they were suppose to be in the field.in my ward we waited for even sunday to vote materials didn't show but there was result from the polling Unit.don't mix thing up here.the truth shall prevail
oganology33:
Funny People. Y ddnt elections hold Wen d military was present 2 ensure security. Elections ddnt hold but Bros Peterside casted his vote and won an LGA. Oh!!! I forgot. dat's d only LGA elections held. Una go dey 4 west dey shout " Wike must go" make una com carry am go na Some of u said "He won't last 3 months." We're celebrating 100days in office. Next u'll start shouting he won't last 2nd tenure.
Re: Rivers: More Army Witnesses Insist No Election Took Place On April 11 by godwin120alex: 7:56am On Sep 11, 2015
Wat happened in d North was worst than wat happened in d SS yet APC will not rest until d use d Power of PMB to deal with d SS states.Change indeed

Re: Rivers: More Army Witnesses Insist No Election Took Place On April 11 by oganology33(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2015
sammyp01:
Guy I'm a Ph Boy,Elections did not Hold,let's not deceive ourself here.we know what went down.we know how INEC official where lodge in hotels and dollars was lavished on them when they were suppose to be in the field.in my ward we waited for even sunday to vote materials didn't show but there was result from the polling Unit.don't mix thing up here.the truth shall prevail
Y do u tink d truth is relative 2 ur feelings. Do u mean dat elections held in all polling units nationwide during d presidential elections?

Elections ddnt hold cos itz APC dat lost. If it were PDP we Would have been d ones crying. But Thank God. Sucks 2 b u.
Re: Rivers: More Army Witnesses Insist No Election Took Place On April 11 by bashydemy(m): 10:35am On Sep 11, 2015
chuose:
[size=13pt]Nothing dey surprise me anymore.

No be Kano wey get 6million votes and yet we all know they registered only 400K people?

No be children dey vote APC here for GMB, then people go talk say GMB na honest man.
[/size]

And what gave you the assurance that all those small kids did not vote for PDP?

Re: Rivers: More Army Witnesses Insist No Election Took Place On April 11 by Malazzy: 10:47am On Sep 11, 2015
All these are lies......i conducted elections here in Rivers, many of us (POs) were approached by d A*C to testify that there was no election in our units, and that 500 to 1million will b paid to "their " account. I simply declined cos elections held. Some ex-corpers who participated as POs accepted the offer. Soon u will see ex-corp members who will come out too to testify......... Buhari is dragging the military into this, i am beginning to get pissed by the fact that buhari is allowing himself to b manipulated
Imortal001:
Wike win the election through mago-mago! his time on that sit is limited.
Re: Rivers: More Army Witnesses Insist No Election Took Place On April 11 by Malazzy: 10:53am On Sep 11, 2015
Where in PH do u stay if i may ask?
sammyp01:
Re: Rivers: More Army Witnesses Insist No Election Took Place On April 11 by guiddoti: 11:56am On Sep 11, 2015
fabre4:
Buhari killing biafran activist and releasing boko haram members
Bros yu dey share yur testimony grin enh dey pain wella grin
Re: Rivers: More Army Witnesses Insist No Election Took Place On April 11 by fabre4: 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
guiddoti:

guiddoti:

Do u know what a testimony is?
Think before you type.
Re: Rivers: More Army Witnesses Insist No Election Took Place On April 11 by wyserose: 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
i pray that the truth be revealed.
Re: Rivers: More Army Witnesses Insist No Election Took Place On April 11 by brightleave(m): 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
Bevista:
Not looking good for Wike and PDP.

My personal opinion is that Wike/PDP would have easily won a free & fair election, but then they were so desperate that they couldn't take such risk. Anyway, the worst the Tribunal can do is to order a fresh election, for which Wike is still most likely to win.

The only little problem there would be that he will need to vacate office and loose his immunity while waiting for the elections. This is where the EFCC & DSS will come in handy. Suddenly, this little problem might become a disaster.

Enough of Thuggery and Rigging. Nigerians must have the freedom and right to elect whoever they want. This is the only way politicians will feel accountable and indebted to the people and not to some godfathers.

A free & fair election in Rivers State is likely not to have more than 700k voter turnout. Where the hell did they manufacture 1.4m votes from? A state that has less than half the number of registered voters in Lagos suddenly had more votes cast than Lagos. PDP Magic!
remain blessed

Deji Adeyanju Arrested During 'Police Not Politician' Protest In Abuja (Photos) / Obaseki: Why I Am Opposed To Direct Primary / There’s No Human Being Who Is 100% Clean, EFCC Chair Replies Matawalle