Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. (5945 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by kernel501: 11:52am On Sep 11, 2015
NOBODYY:

This oba of lagos ish...i actually support him on the statement bcuz he said it as a result of anger
When jimi was campaigning he said he was gonna raise an igbo king to the Level of oba of Lagos..do u know wah that means?? Its more or less like saying he will raise an igbo king in OYO state to the level of Alaafin...

I guess that was what prompted that anger from the Oba of Eko

You think his reason can justify his language within the International communities?

Secondly, can you send me a link where Jimmy said a thing like that, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by NOBODYY: 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
kernel501:

You think his reason can justify his language within the International communities?

Secondly, can you send me a link where Jimmy said a thing like that, thanks.
alarinka-agbaye..com/2015/04/reasons-why-oba-akiolu-warns-igbo-in.html

www.bellanaija.com/2015/04/07/jimi-agbaje%E2%80%8Bs%E2%80%8B-response-to-calls-for-lagos-to-be-%E2%80%8Bpolitically-%E2%80%8Baligned-%E2%80%8Bwith-the-%E2%80%8Bfederal-government/
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by gumaveddy(m): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
NOBODYY:
Igbo bastards' get in here
Quote me am ready for u...this man av spoken the truth nothing but the truth..As much as i hate him(ffk) i agree with him on this one..he spoke with facts

Now i wanna hear wah u ppl will say..bcuz u always av something to say..
Common igbo's can't u see U guys are being brain-washed..Think deep..i know u guys are smart..they are only trying to manipulate u..One nigeria man

P.S wah i said was IGBO bastards...if u r nt one..IGNORE...
if u follow my threat u wil understand that I hate this ffk but this i agree with him 100% most people have issues with igbo becouse of their I most get rich aim of MONEY

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by NOBODYY: 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
gumaveddy:
if u follow my threat u wil know that i hate this ffk but this i agree wit him 100% hausa, tiv, idoma, Yoruba, kanuri, gwari, nupe, urobo, ijew, itsekiri etc all hate igbo becouse of their wicken, seifish aim of MONEY AND POWER I PERSONAL I HATE THEM

For real they are the ones drawing hate towards themself with thier attitude..
Like my friend will say..I'd rather make friends with a goat than a igbo fellow..bcuz if u make friends with an igbo lad..they'll end up killing u
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
For you igbo bastards here,this is the definition of true love. these hateful maggots think we don't know them,they decieve their useless selves playing victim.Go to their blocked facebook groups and see the kind of comments they make about yorubas,i swear you'll cry.when i have the time,i will take snipes of the comments i see everyday.

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by kernel501: 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
NOBODYY:

alarinka-agbaye..com/2015/04/reasons-why-oba-akiolu-warns-igbo-in.html

www.bellanaija.com/2015/04/07/jimi-agbaje%E2%80%8Bs%E2%80%8B-response-to-calls-for-lagos-to-be-%E2%80%8Bpolitically-%E2%80%8Baligned-%E2%80%8Bwith-the-%E2%80%8Bfederal-government/

If the quote is to be true, is it then worth any single live?

Can it justify his action within International communities?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by NOBODYY: 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
kernel501:

If the quote is to be true, is it then worth any single live?

Can it justify his action within International communities?

Seriously u shud knw deres nfn one can't say outta anger...M rii sure he didn't mean a thing he said
We yoruba's r peaceful & accommodating C'mon...
But ur tribe ehn...
All i know is Violence is never the answer
God bless Nigeria
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by BushidoBlue(m): 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
NOBODYY:

Seriously u shud knw deres nfn one can't say outta anger...M rii sure he didn't mean a thing he said
But ur tribe ehn...
God bless Nigeria

[size=21pt]You must be a satanic agent bent on the destruction of innocent souls.
I went through that link you posted and Jim Agbaje never said anything like you claimed. He didn't even go close to it.
May God deal with you the way you deal with others.[/size]

*spits on this faceless coward

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by BushidoBlue(m): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
Dear People of Lagos, you’ve probably heard the new rhetoric that APCs spin-masters have been spewing out in the last couple of days stating that if Lagos is in the opposition, the Federal Government will deny Lagos a lot of benefits. Just yesterday, a few well meaning Lagosians had sent us Facebook and SMS messages asking for my take on this issue so I’ve decided to speak.

First, I wonder about the soundness of this argument especially after listening to President-elect General Buhari‘s acceptance speech where he clearly stated “There shall no longer be a ruling party again… We shall never rule over the people as if they were subservient to government.”

This basically spoke to our better-angels as a people and our sense of community as Nigerians. If so, then where’s the logic in the argument? Is APC Lagos by the nature of this “aligning Lagos to the center” statement, now inferring that General Buhari intends to run a vindictive, partial or insensitive government? Well, that’s not for me to answer and it’s clearly not the focus of this piece.

What I know, however, is that Lagos has always made progress in spite of being in the opposition and right now it will be to the benefit of democracy and the whole country to have a watchful police, as opposed to both power houses – Lagos & Abuja concentrated in one party. In fact, if my memory of history serves me well, Lagos and the FG have never been in the same party. Our development as a state is as a result of our ingenuity, tenacity and drive as a people.

And it’s clear that Lagosians can see through this total botch of logic. During late Pa’ Awo‘s time, the Action Group led Lagos while the NCNC led the FG. In 1979 up until 1983, LK Jakande‘s achievements were under UPN even though President Shagari was in NPN. In 1992 Governor Otedola was NRC and SDP led the FG before the June 12 annulment.

In 1999 Tinubu was AD, FG was PDP. In 2007-2011, his excellency, Governor Fashola was AC/ACN/APC while the FG led by Yar’Adua was PDP. Under Yar’Adua, the FG released withheld funds to Lagos that had been blocked by his predecessor despite being in opposing parties with Governor Fashola. You see, our edge as a state has always been about our collective ability to stay ahead of the curve with or without favour from the FG.

That said, it’s important that we put in context what is really happening in Nigeria. The yearning for change that has clearly swept this nation is one that supersedes any one man, political party, tribe or religion. Put simply, it is a statement against the status-quo. A clarion call by the people for leaders who will put the people’s interests first before aggrandizement and petty bickering that seems to have become the norm in politics. To politicians, leaders and people in position of authority including myself, it is a call that we cannot stand against. It’s one that we must all comply with to ensure that we build a better society and a greater Nigeria.

Now, given that our message of transforming governance in Lagos to ensure that we cater not only to few elites but the generality of the greater good of the people of Lagos is resonating with Lagosians – both indigenes and non-indigenes alike, one can only expect the opposition to throw everything including the kitchen sink. It is clear that arguments of this sort are only the rumblings of a small group of people determined to hold on to power at all costs in Lagos. Even on the streets, one can clearly see the destruction of our adverstising material from the Third Mainland Bridge right down to Ikoyi; it’s been fatal. But I dare say that the handwriting is on the wall. The people of Lagos, in this election are determined to CHANGE the status-quo and they will do everything in their power to protect and guard their votes.

As we approach the end of this tightly contested election race in Lagos, I’ll encourage voters to be careful about what I call last-minute divisive tactics, which again is to be expected at a time such as this. My opponent will keep on making insinuations and attempt to pre-empt how I willgovern rather than share with us his own unique take on how he intends govern. It is political silly season, I get it. But at the end of day, the result speaks for itself and the people are wiser.

I pride myself on the fact that we’ve run a pretty robust, disciplined and inclusive campaign where people from all works of life have supported our efforts – technocrats, party members, non-party members, youth volunteers, indigenes and non-indigenes alike. We’ve led by example and remained honourable even in the face of intimidation. We’ve highlighted bold plans that will enhance the contributions of our youth, artisans and civil service to society. We’ve laid out potentially path-breaking reform plans to curb corruption in government by leveraging web technology that will not just help voters to track government procurement (as we currently have) but also government spending and expenditure thereby making the process transparent so that we can hold our leaders within the public service accountable.

We have not shied away from debating major issues and presenting our ideas on how we intend to expand this economy and ensure that ordinary Lagosians are not over-burdened by the weight of unfair taxes. We have campaigned on ideas not propaganda and provided Lagosians with an insight to what real change looks like.

Our moment is now. And yes, we can have a government free of nepotism. We can have a government where we curb corruption and nepotism and extend the prosperity of this state to include ordinary people. We can have a Lagos that does not discriminate on the basis of gender, religion or belief. We can have a Lagos for you – A Lagos for all of us.

That said, we cannot go to sleep and be under any illusions that this will come easy. We will need to fight for it. I am calling on all people to defend our voice as a people come April 11th.

Stand at the polling units, monitor the polling officers, request for the number of accredited voters BEFORE you return to vote. Democracy must prevail in our great state, defend your votes, defend the polling units, protect Democracy. It will be my honour to serve as your Governor – a man capable of making his own decisions as I have always done in the past. Quite frankly, I’m not sure anyone can say the same of my opponent.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by BushidoBlue(m): 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
I have just posted the entire write up by Jim Agbaje which this OP has mentioned as the reason for the Oba of Lagos to curse Igbos to the Lagoon.
The OP a certain Nobody by alias, claimed that Jimi Agbaje said he would elevate an Igbo king to the status of Oba of Lagos in position.
As can be seen from this write up it, was false information either from the illiterate op's side or just sheer wickedness.
Anyway can we now see where the hate emanates from, the OP resurrected a 2 year old write up to justify his personal hate and vindictive spirit. It is on this point I sound a note of warning that many of such will no longer be tolerated on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by NOBODYY: 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
BushidoBlue:

[size=21pt]You must be a satanic agent bent on the destruction of innocent souls.
I went through that link you posted and Jim Agbaje never said anything like you claimed. He didn't even go close to it.
May God deal with you the way you deal with others.[/size]

*spits on this faceless coward

Wow This is the most funniest sh*%t av ever read i swear...Na wu b dz? Lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll ...Google is your friend man..Google it

Pls dont disturb me again...
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by kernel501: 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
NOBODYY:

But ur tribe ehn...
God bless Nigeria

You are a rare breed, don't assume everybody to be like you.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Esdb3: 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
melzabull:
@bolded, when did asking to be treated with fairness, justice and equity become 'wicked and greedy'?

Please by all means, start hating on Igbos asap and begin to love hausas. We don't need your 'love' anymore because we have seen how deeply you and your Nigeria 'loves' us

I fail to see how cursing on other tribes, acting the 'beaten' and clamouring for secession by blood or peace is asking for fair treatment. Can you show me?

Maybe if you can tolerate, if you weren't filled with hate or go bunkers over the slightest discomfort and have only your well being on your mind maybe you'll see the LOVE.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Esdb3: 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
melzabull:
common just shut up you goat. you and fani kayode are blithering ijiotss

Only questions i want to ask you fools is this, mumu kayode claimed gowon 'stood up to Ojukwu'...whatever that means, and I ask what happened to the aburi accord that both Ojukwu and gowon signed in front of international witnesses?

How did he (gowon) 'stood up' to Ojukwu please? by reneging on an agreement they had?

Many if you goats don't realise that failure of gowon to keep to the bargain led to the civil war. I ask again why did gowon renege? just the same way the ijiot reneged and ignored the so-called 3R, yet some foools wonder why there is a clamour for a peaceful disintegration of this cursed country.

We are tired of the deceit and we want out. abi marriage na by force?

So Gowon speaks for the entire Nigerian tribe?
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Esdb3: 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
basilo101:
Haba! Igbos had no problems with Obj and Shagari and finaly GEJ. These are ppl who tried a bit to be fair. If u check these 3 ppl, u will see dat yorubas hate dem, their only "sin" was their fairness to igbos. Yorubas are scared of level playground.
Secondly, FFK is a yoruba man, his opinion will be definitely biased. If u want an objective view of yoruba hatred on igbos, read Sanusi Lamidos "yorubas are d problem with nigeria". I'm yet to see any yoruba challenge him on that, dats y we often call u cowards

That is why we say you think like a baby. So you expect people to take an aboki seriously. You expect people to take a dulllard who doesn't know his barbaric tribe are the reasons the word biafra ever came up?

Who hates GEJ because he was fair to ibo?!!! Where do y'all even get these things?!! The man was clueless! People in the west voted buhari into power because yoruba thinks!!!! So do ibos but they think in a bracket of it is their 'son' or if it would favour THEM. ME ME ME greed greed greed!!!!
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Esdb3: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
new2020:

Hope you are aware that 50% of yorubas re bastards. Most of your mothers have children with several men. In one of your posts you had mentioned growing up without a father;not knowing your father. So, you are indeed a bonifide bastard.

You didn't even get what he meant by "igbo bastards". And it is ibo that don't fuuuuck around uh? Lol.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Esdb3: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
softvio:

I.D.Iot source?

How do you live with yourself. I'm sure you are not civilized but shouldn't you try to be? Call someone you don't know an idiiiot just because....? Phewwww
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Esdb3: 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
truefact:
Yes we hate you and will forever hate you all..
We never want to be a Nigeria. ...let biafra be....and have your nigeria. ..we don't care....we don't want your good wills, we want to be on our own, having nothing to do with you...

If you are not fetish dunces and diabolical cowards, start campaigning for biafra to go...si.lly people

Like your opinion would matter even if biafra was a simple family of 5.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by odunH(m): 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
Bobskylo:
gowon campaigned 3R - Restructuring, Reconstruction and Reconciliation, hw far and well did it go?

awolowo was d den coordinating finance minister during d war, all he cn do is to postulate a law dat no matter hw much biafran pounds an igbo man comes wit, he will b given jst 20 naira of Nigerian currency....

i dont want go deep abt oda men u mentioned but believe me to say dat if yoruba passes tru wat d igbos went tru, dia existence wil v bin history

igbos r d most hated tribe in west africa yet they produces the country's treasury.

i served i yoruba land d hrt n origin of yoruba n i knew wat i passed tru in dia hands even frm a fellow corp member...,.

i trusted God's impartiality......

some day d igbos u hated, will nt b dia for ur hatred agen

What Awolowo did was the right thing,if you want to seceed why bring other states into your selfless ambition.why bringing the war into south-south states and south west? Is that the agreement of the Aburi declaration and that of Kampala.with the cyber cafe I went to so far for nysc reg,so many yoruba prospective corp members refuse choosing south eastern states rather they pick south-south.See the truth be told igbos have now awaken the spirit of non becoming hospitable and non humility among Yorubas.you beat chest aggresively in their land and create unnecessary tension and remarks about them.I dey laugh.God bless Yoruba race.

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Esdb3: 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
pazienza:
They called Chief Festus Okotie-
Eboh, Chief S.L Akintola and Sir Ahmadu Bello
as igbo-haters and tribalists simply because
they saw through the igbo agenda at a very
early stage and they killed them for it.

FFK is a typical Yoruba airhead. What Igbo agenda is he speaking of?

Since when has aspiring to be the best you can through sheer hardwork become Igbo agenda?Cos I am sure the Igbo agenda he speaks of is the so called "Igbo domination".

Was Nzeogwu and co mandated by an Igbo gathering to go on a naive rescue Nigeria mission they called coup, who sent them? Nzeogwu coup was and remain anti Igbo.

God bless Biafra, my motherland.

How dare you regard what that blessed colonel Nzeogwu did wrong?!
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Esdb3: 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
erikcantona:
Yorubas dieing silently On igbo mata since 1614,, there are still rat poison for you niggers to drink, or see igbo giants in ya dreams hahahahah!!! You hate igbos because of there dominant bossy attitude, just because they are intelligent and hard-working for the op to that mad man to justify the killing. Of igbos in the north shows how idiotic he and his lineage are!! Maaaadddd people

If you were given a gun to kill an innocent yoruba man will you do it?
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by erikcantona: 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
Esdb3:

If you were given a gun to kill an innocent yoruba man will you do it?
hate and jealousy will kill him ! I can't waste my bullet on a yoruba man !! Hausa needs it more

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Esdb3: 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
erikcantona:
hate and jealousy will kill him ! I can't waste my bullet on a yoruba man !! Hausa needs it more

Good. Now onto my next thread.

But please explain, how you see a yoruba man in all this.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by odunH(m): 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
Bobskylo:
gowon campaigned 3R - Restructuring, Reconstruction and Reconciliation, hw far and well did it go?

awolowo was d den coordinating finance minister during d war, all he cn do is to postulate a law dat no matter hw much biafran pounds an igbo man comes wit, he will b given jst 20 naira of Nigerian currency....

i dont want go deep abt oda men u mentioned but believe me to say dat if yoruba passes tru wat d igbos went tru, dia existence wil v bin history

igbos r d most hated tribe in west africa yet they produces the country's treasury.

i served i yoruba land d hrt n origin of yoruba n i knew wat i passed tru in dia hands even frm a fellow corp member...,.

Awolowo did the right thing.If you want to seceed why taking the war to another man's backyard/land?Does south-south and south west have to join you for your selfish power tussling? Is that the agreement in Aburi declaration and Kampala in Uganda?.See I'm a prospecting youth corp member,you hadly see any yoruba corp member that wants to go to your place for service throughout the cyber cafe I went to,they opt for south south rather.You ve awaken the spirit of animosity,hostility,bitterness thru your unnecessary violence nd remarks concerning them nd their state cos the people I know are friendly,tolerant nd peaceful.you ve bitten more than you can chew,dnt start what you can't finish!I dey laugh.God bless Yoruba race.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Esdb3: 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
erikcantona:

Do you even know the light this hatred for yoruba you are displaying is putting you in? The ibos now look as barbaric as the hausa to me. My dad went on a journey to ibo land and I was praying for him throughout that the ibos don't kill him there for being a yoruba. Just stoppp giving yourselves a bad name.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by erikcantona: 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
Esdb3:

Do you even know the light this hatred for yoruba you are displaying is putting you in? The ibos now look as barbaric as the hausa to me. My dad went on a journey to ibo land and I was praying for him throughout that the ibos don't kill him there for being a yoruba. Just stoppp giving yourselves a bad name.
ok have you heard igbos killing people unnecessary b4 like housas do ? We are not barbaric ! We welcome people! Just that you yorubas don't like us! Like your oba akiolu and that doctor who was calling on Yorubas t kill igbos in lagos!!! Pls all we need is biafra we dnt. Want war, but we. Knw nigeria wnt let us go freely so war is inevitable and soon we will match and the zoo will fall!! Igbos are the only once. Who have actually practised one nigeria by living in everpart of the zoo and marrying, bulding houses, hotel, doing ,business! But no yoruba man or hausa has a structure in the east talk less of house in the east! So we are tired Of trying make it work!! Its over I love biafra

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
NOBODYY:
Igbo bastards' get in here
Quote me am ready for u...this man av spoken the truth nothing but the truth..As much as i hate him(ffk) i agree with him on this one..he spoke with facts

Now i wanna hear wah u ppl will say..bcuz u always av something to say..
Common igbo's can't u see U guys are being brain-washed..Think deep..i know u guys are smart..they are only trying to manipulate u..One nigeria man

P.S wah i said was IGBO bastards...if u r nt one..IGNORE...
mouth odour tribe with 30cm tribal mark are u @ it again?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by NOBODYY: 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
mouth odour tribe with 30cm tribal mark are u @ it again?
E dey pain u?? cheesy
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
Bobskylo:

You dey mind that useless FFK? don't mind the Idiat let him go and die abeg. My law is simple, hate whoever that hates you!
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Esdb3: 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
erikcantona:
ok have you heard igbos killing people unnecessary b4 like housas do ? We are not barbaric ! We welcome people! Just that you yorubas don't like us! Like your oba akiolu and that doctor who was calling on Yorubas t kill igbos in lagos!!! Pls all we need is biafra we dnt. Want war, but we. Knw nigeria wnt let us go freely so war is inevitable and soon we will match and the zoo will fall!! Igbos are the only once. Who have actually practised one nigeria by living in everpart of the zoo and marrying, bulding houses, hotel, doing ,business! But no yoruba man or hausa has a structure in the east talk less of house in the east! So we are tired Of trying make it work!! Its over I love biafra

Buhaha no yoruba man has one structure in the east? My dad went to investigate a yoruba owned financial institution at anambra. If I hate you if I hate an ibo, will I ask them not to leave. Oba akiolu is who?! Who cares about a monarch in yoruba?! Who tf gives a hoot in this modern world. Does that king sound sane to you?

You call Nigeria a zoo, what does that make you? An animal? No offense please. But you. All should just think.

Stop this idea that yoruba's hate you. Ibo hates yoruba it is the other way round.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by erikcantona: 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
Esdb3:

Buhaha no yoruba man has one structure in the east? My dad went to investigate a yoruba owned financial institution at anambra. If I hate you if I hate an ibo, will I ask them not to leave. Oba akiolu is who?! Who cares about a monarch in yoruba?! Who tf gives a hoot in this modern world. Does that king sound sane to you?

You call Nigeria a zoo, what does that make you? An animal? No offense please. But you. All should just think.

Stop this idea that yoruba's hate you. Ibo hates yoruba it is the other way round.
ok we love yorubas but we want to be in a separate country and still be frds how do you see it?
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Esdb3: 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
erikcantona:
ok we love yorubas but we want to be in a separate country and still be frds how do you see it?

Better but time will tell. Not all ibos want what you want.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR / Video: Lai Mohammed Urges Nigerians Not To Vote For Tinubu / Eid-Maulud: Jigawa Declares Thursday Work Free Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.