Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,488 members, 7,836,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. (5946 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Esdb3: 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
ekenedegreat:
You're a deranged baboon for hiding the truth. You said awolowo was doing his job abi When awolowo advised the Nigerian government about blockading the biafrans which led to the deaths of women and children was that also his job or wickedness? Gowon promised the Igbos three Rs, immediately after the war, why did he not fulfill his promise? Why is buhari treating the Igbos unjustly? Has the Nigerian government compensated the Igbos for killing and destroying their properties? Why are the Hausas and Yoruba always
in the key positions in this country? And why do Nigerians term freedom seeking a taboo? I no wan marry na by force?

Smh. Don't call me names anymore. Were you blind to the use and dump they did to the yorubas last election? Yorubas in key positions and ibo's are not? Okonjo is yoruba? Oby is yoruba? What unfair treatment has buhari meted out? Mention the yoruba's in key places and the ibo's in low places.

There are yoruba states where ibos have senators and no single ibo state has a senator or rep of another tribe!!!!!!
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by pallyking(m): 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
Worst of all they have no restraining factors because money and the acquisition of wealth is their sole objective and purpose in life.

Ibos' pathological love and worship of money is the root of their evil armed robbery, kidnapping, cannibalism, baby factory, fake medicines and any other evil you can think of.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by BushidoBlue(m): 11:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
NOBODYY:

Wow This is the most funniest sh*%t av ever read i swear...Na wu b dz? Lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll ...Google is your friend man..Google it

Pls dont disturb me again...
The fact that you can't construct a proper sentence should have been obvious to me, sorry for disturbing your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by BushidoBlue(m): 11:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
NOBODYY:

Wow This is the most funniest sh*%t av ever read i swear...Na wu b dz? Lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll ...Google is your friend man..Google it

Pls dont disturb me again...

The fact that you can't construct a proper sentence should have been obvious to me, sorry for disturbing your stupidity.
You dropped a misleading link that rubbished your point and ask us to search on Google.
Wow!??
Score your stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
Esdb3:

Smh. Don't call me names anymore. Were you blind to the use and dump they did to the yorubas last election? Yorubas in key positions and ibo's are not? Okonjo is yoruba? Oby is yoruba? What unfair treatment has buhari meted out? Mention the yoruba's in key places and the ibo's in low places.

There are yoruba states where ibos have senators and no single ibo state has a senator or rep of another tribe!!!!!!
Why didn't you answer the whole of my questions?
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Duru1(m): 12:10am On Sep 12, 2015
Esdb3:
Please I employ especially the igbo person reading this to read to the end, put the hate away and just THINK.

They called Chief Obafemi Awolowo a tribalist,
a genocidal maniac, a child-killer and an igbo-
hater simply because the man refused to join
sides with them in the war yet they forgot that
when Awolowo ran for the Presidency his
running mate was from the east and not from
the north. They called Chief Festus Okotie-
Eboh, Chief S.L Akintola and Sir Ahmadu Bello
as igbo-haters and tribalists
simply because
they saw through the igbo agenda at a very
early stage and they killed them for it. They
called General Yakubu Gowon a genocidal
maniac, a child-killer, an igbo-hater and a
tribalist simply because he stood up to Ojukwu
and insisted on keeping Nigeria together and
even though he declared that there was ''no
victor and no vanquished'' after the war.
They accused President Olusegun Obasanjo of
being a tribalist and an igbo-hater even though
he appointed an igbo man as the first GOC in
the Nigerian Army since 1966 and even though
he appointed more igbos into key positions in
his government than any President before
him. They accused President Shehu Shagari
and the northerners of being tribalists and
igbo-haters even though he pardoned Ojukwu
and allowed him to return back home after the
civil war. They have accused the Nigerian
people of being tribalist and igbo-haters
simply because we have not had an igbo
President since 1966 forgetting that Nigeria
was magnanimous in victory and that she not
only gladly welcomed them back into the fold
after the civil war but that she also gave them
the Vice Presidency only ten years later.
They have labelled the Yoruba as tribalists and
igbo-haters simply because we have refused to
accept their claims to our land and territory
and even though we were more charitable,
hospitable, accommodating and generous to
them than any other nationality in Nigeria
after the civil war. We have been too kind and
gentle with them. That is the problem. They
see our liberal and accommodating nature as
stupidity and weakness. That is why they
always like to go around calling the Yoruba
cowards forgetting that the history of the
Yoruba proves otherwise. It is now time to tell
the truth. They despise the Yoruba and they
only pretend to believe in one Nigeria as long
as they can always have their way and laud it
over others. Worst of all they have no
restraining factors because money and the
acquisition of wealth is their sole objective and
purpose in life.

The ibos hate the yorubas. Just accept that you are the one who hates and not the one being hated.

Per the bolded, Ndiigbo have never called Chief Festus Okotie-Eboh an Igbo hater or tribal operator. Chief Okotie-Eboh was true and die-hard NCNC operator and operated with/among the Igbo in the first republic. Unfortunately he had the knack to flaunt wealth and such act was misread as corruptible practice by the January 15, 1966 coup plotters. In fact, Chief Remi Fani-Koyade should have taken the place of Chief Okotie=Eboh in the above silly write-up.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by erikcantona: 6:55am On Sep 12, 2015
Esdb3:

Better but time will tell. Not all ibos want what you want.
lols stop giving ya self hope is just some igbos who were born inlagos talks that or may not subscribe to biafra because the fear of war! But every biafran wants Wants biafra millions of youths down here. Are already ready for war ! Graduates mostly they are thicking. Bomb! Okada keke drivers too children all are soldires in the making ! Wait and. See

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by emmanuel596(m): 6:58am On Sep 12, 2015
halleskey:
hello guys pls follow this lil nawti babe for me @ajokeade145

Follow her go were Gerat of here olodo
..ur mates are looking for money u ar looking for cheap nigerian fame
Okpolo
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by erikcantona: 7:01am On Sep 12, 2015
pallyking:
Worst of all they have no restraining factors because money and the acquisition of wealth is their sole objective and purpose in life.

Ibos' pathological love and worship of money is the root of their evil armed robbery, kidnapping, cannibalism, baby factory, fake medicines and any other evil you can think of.
your tribe hate money abi? Yoruba don't do rituals abi?there is no yoruba who is a thief? Guy all this things is in every tribe ! For the fact that igbos work harder just make thiers exceptional! Stop saying that even yorubsal love money

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by erikcantona: 7:09am On Sep 12, 2015
Esdb3:

There are yoruba states where ibos have senators and no single. ibo state has a senator or rep of another tribe!!!!!!
howmany yorubas are here for them to start having representatives? If not gboko cleanser sellers ! Herbal medicing sellers, Yoruba Tailors,road construction workers! But igbos are part and percel of lagos commerce so its a must they have a good represesntatives or even a governor there

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 12, 2015
NOBODYY:

This oba of lagos ish...i actually support him on the statement bcuz he said it as a result of anger
When jimi was campaigning he said he was gonna raise an igbo king to the Level of oba of Lagos..do u know wah that means?? Its more or less like saying he will raise an igbo king in OYO state to the level of Alaafin...

I guess that was what prompted that anger from the Oba of Eko

What u call anger is the wickedness of yoruba peole. imagine a race that supported a death threat by one foolish lagoon commander.

Ur wickedness knows no bounds.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 12, 2015
The only thing that lead to igbo hatred by Yoruba is jealousy...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by NOBODYY: 7:50am On Sep 12, 2015
chuna1985:

What u call anger is the wickedness of yoruba peole. imagine a race that supported a death threat by one foolish lagoon commander.

LOOL
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Esdb3: 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
erikcantona:
howmany yorubas are here for them to start having representatives? If not gboko cleanser sellers ! Herbal medicing sellers, Yoruba Tailors,road construction workers! But igbos are part and percel of lagos commerce so its a must they have a good represesntatives or even a governor there

Hello I was referring to Kogi state.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Esdb3: 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
chuna1985:

Sorry how many yorubas do you think there are? How can you say for sure that the whole yoruba race supported that numbskull?
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
Esdb3:

Sorry how many yorubas do you think there are? How can you say for sure that the whole yoruba race supported that numbskull?

Here on nairaland, many were supporting him. one Yoruba man living in America even supported him n talked more trash than him.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by erikcantona: 7:08am On Sep 13, 2015
Esdb3:

Hello I was referring to Kogi state.
is. Kogi a state or a LGA ??
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by coolitempa(f): 8:06am On Sep 13, 2015
I for one support the Obas call for the lagooners.........if you don't like it....there is always a transformer.... grin
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Esdb3: 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
erikcantona:
is. Kogi a state or a LGA ??
You just proved how well you have been a supporter of Nigeria. Ibo's lying since 2 bc.

But you said you have been a subscriber of the one nation but you are hated so you have to leave. You know the nation and do not even know if Kogi is a State or LGA. I bow!
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by pallyking(m): 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
erikcantona:
your tribe hate money abi? Yoruba don't do rituals abi?there is no yoruba who is a thief? Guy all this things is in every tribe ! For the fact that igbos work harder just make thiers exceptional! Stop saying that even yorubsal love money

Who said I am Yoruba? That is besides the point anyway. The Ibos' love of money borders on madness!
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by ARIZONA123(m): 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
NOBODYY:

IRONY of life is when an igbo fellow can open his mouth to call someone a coward
. Google is ur maid. Just ask google who is a coward. Then come back here and tell me what you see. Oponu!
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by ARIZONA123(m): 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
SUBWAY101:

....But you are a product of baby factory. Lmaooo. No father, no mother. Too bad bro.
. Edwin. Y did you bring down your facebook picx last night?
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by SUBWAY101(m): 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Edwin. Y did you bring down your facebook picx last night?

Chyke, You are going insane. I love how you keep calling people different fake names. Its a sign of weakness, frustration, poverty and anger.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 30, 2015
pallyking:

Who said I am Yoruba? That is besides the point anyway. The Ibos' love of money borders on madness!

You mean Abacha, Obj, IBB, MKO Abiola, Danjuma, Abdulsalam, Tinubu, etc. that wrecked this country and brought her to the present miserable state are Igbos? 

How dare you lie that Igbos are greedy and selfish when:

Northerners in collusion with Yorubas robbed Nigeria blind using the Indigenization decree in 1972, and proceeded to plunder the crude oil resource and owning virtually all the oil blocks.

The North and their Southern stooges have been sucking Niger-delta crude oil and degrading the environment.

Are Igbos the ones behind the inflating and selling of lands in Abuja and Lagos at exorbitant prices ranging from hundreds of millions to billions of Naira per plot?

And yet Igbos have helped in building Lagos and Abuja amongst other states, and you dardce state they are greedy and selfish.

If Igbos are the problem with Nigeria why would mischievous hypocrites like you become embittered that Igbos seek self-determination
If you and your lots are not the arrogant, selfish and greedy parasites why do you always weep and wail at the mention of Biafra as if your life sustenance is being is taken away? 

You must be the greatest liar of the Century!
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by pallyking(m): 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
xtrorse:

You mean Abacha, Obj, IBB, MKO Abiola, Danjuma, Abdulsalam, Tinubu, etc. that wrecked this country and brought her to the present miserable state are Igbos? 

How dare you lie that Igbos are greedy and selfish when:

Northerners in collusion with Yorubas robbed Nigeria blind using the Indigenization decree in 1972, and proceeded to plunder the crude oil resource and owning virtually all the oil blocks.

The North and their Southern stooges have been sucking Niger-delta crude oil and degrading the environment.

Are Igbos the ones behind the inflating and selling of lands in Abuja and Lagos at exorbitant prices ranging from hundreds of millions to billions of Naira per plot?

And yet Igbos have helped in building Lagos and Abuja amongst other states, and you dardce state they are greedy and selfish.

If Igbos are the problem with Nigeria why would mischievous hypocrites like you become embittered that Igbos seek self-determination
If you and your lots are not the arrogant, selfish and greedy parasites why do you always weep and wail at the mention of Biafra as if your life sustenance is being is taken away? 

You must be the greatest liar of the Century!

You are blinded by your tribal bigotry and apparent lunacy that you don't know fiction from facts. You are best left in a psychiatric dungeon, mad thief!
Re: Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. by Baroba(m): 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
gumaveddy:
if u follow my threat u wil know that i hate this ffk but this i agree wit him 100% hausa, tiv, idoma, Yoruba, kanuri, gwari, nupe, urobo, ijew, itsekiri etc all hate igbo becouse of their wicken, seifish aim of MONEY AND POWER I PERSONAL I HATE THEM

You think we care who you hate, stupid clown..You will die in your hatred a poverty stricken man.. grin Omo Nna will keep progressing, dead weights like you will come and go, deal with it homie.. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari / Oshiomhole Responds To Alleged Launch Of New Airline In Cape Verde. / Seun Turns A Living Legend As Nairaland Trends Worldwide On Twitter - Top Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.