Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari (47111 Views)

Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari / Neutral Response To Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria’s Economy Under Buhari / Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria’s Economy Under Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by permsec: 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
guyXander:
You got me rolling on the floor at 'Say Barber'.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by kaka74: 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
permsec:
The person above me deserves to be flogged like a pupil with 0/50 scoresheet.

CHINA : Nigeria's biggest Trading
partner and Investor, Snubs Nigeria
over Buhari’s Behaviour and BODY LANGUAGE.

Nobody jokes with china bro. even the almighty America depends on china heavily for sustainability and are heavily indebted to china, talk more of you fvcking African (now underdeveloped)!

Like i always say, this country is on auto-reverse with full speed that can be compared to that of Airbus A380 all in the name of one Daura lord called SAY BARBER.

Watch the gullible avoid this thread like Ebola..

Bros dat guy brain dey autoformat no worry I knw dat guy na demdem na I'm new moniker be dat am very sure cos na only demdem go reason like this in the whole world
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by Kennydoc(m): 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
Damalex4luv:

A compliment well suited for a dullard like you. Most of you guys keep criticising this man that haven't even spent close to one month, but forget to remember that he took over when nigeria is on a verge of collapsing. Your clueless mentor almost turn this country to a country like Chad or Somalia, before he handed over the exchange rate of dollar to naira is almost 250. If after one year or 2 and Nigeria don't get to see meaningful changes then we can all start to be criticising him but for now it's too early. Ethnicity has really beclouded the reasoning of most Nigerians and that's the most important reason why we're not moving forward

....this man that hasn't even spent close to a month...? Are you reasoning what you're typing?

The truth is that our economic woes are a direct result of the fall of crude prices. Buhari isn't to be blame, and I won't also pass all the blame on Jonathan. He came and simply maintained the status quo, not knowing that there would be a terrible fall in crude prices.
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by harry509: 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
eligibility:

You can run to the desert or to the ocean if you are not contented with PMB regime.
No reasonable human being will kick against PMB programmes.

STOP HATING MY DEAR!!!
hw I wish ur brain box can comprehend vry well. Am nt hating. *SMH*
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by permsec: 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
kaka74:

Bros dat guy brain dey autoformat no worry I knw dat guy na demdem na I'm new moniker be dat am very sure cos na only demdem go reason like this in the whole world
gringrin. The guy na yeye guy no mind am.
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by christinie(f): 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
Kikikikiki
About the illiterate igbo CEO's : am Igbo and educated. Imagine the combo hahahahaha. More reasons why you should believe me without any doubt.

GEJ worked selflessly for nigeria but like a naturally good man that he is he was not blowing his own trumpet.

Your Buhari is a noise maker, an instagram pro.

Wait a minute, did you mention people losing their jobs? Oya go ask Zenith Bank and NNPC staff that were sacked just this week and last month. By the way, don't over hype this power supply bull. Right now there's no PHCN light in my city. I repeat: Buhari is a scam. Big time!
othenok:

Really you know this cause Which of the masses did you discuss with that told you that life has become "extremely" hard for them? Harder than what we've been experiencing.
You have never experienced hardship. You don't know what it means to lose a job. You don't know what it means to try to manage a home by buying food in bulk and then watch it go to waste cos of irregular power supply.
If you didn't make this comment during the past administrations then I suggest you shut it. Your so-called feeling for the masses is just political.
We the masses have been in hell for years and it looks as if someone truly has plans for the country, You and your thieving political class of this country want to bring it down with your baseless accusations.
We all gave Mr Jonathan an opportunity to right some wrongdoing but he couldn't take tge heat, i am willing to give Mr Buhari the same chance. If he fails after 4 years then we kick him out.
Again, my father and so many Igbo CEOs are "illiterate" and my dear you with all your certificates can't compete with them when it comes to having administrative skills.
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
With the current price of oil and this huge amount of suffering cause by Nigeria's number one barber (say barber), and the planned attacks on oil and gas facilities by the Creek boys,
I think I better start investing in Tourism or farming...

booboo no de see road well
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
omolami:
Buhari has no idea on running an economy, and has refused to appoint ministers, what do you expect? Very dull man. without certificate
no na , at least he showed them nepa certificate
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by othenok(f): 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
christinie:
Kikikikiki
About the illiterate igbo CEO's : am Igbo and educated. Imagine the combo hahahahaha. More reasons why you should believe me without any doubt.

GEJ worked selflessly for nigeria but like a naturally good man that he is he was not blowing his own trumpet.

Wait a minute, did you mention people losing their jobs? Oya go ask Zenith Bank and NNPC staff that were sacked just this week and last month. By the way, don't over hype this power supply bull. Right now there's no PHCN light in my city. I repeat: Buhari is a scam. Big time!
Ifugo nu. Where do you get your information from? Get your facts right always. Always query the info you get. Zenith didn't sack! This story is an old one which happened last year. This was why I asked you initially which Masses you were talking about. You run with whatever you read on the newspapers.
Nne next time get off your high Horse and mingle with the Masses, listen to them. Only then can you talk for them.
Ngwanu kachifo.
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by othenok(f): 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
christinie:
Kikikikiki

Ifugo nu. Where do you get your information from? Get your facts right always. Always query the info you get. Zenith didn't sack! This story is an old one which happened last year. This was why I asked you initially which Masses you were talking about. You run with whatever you read on the newspapers.
Nne next time get off your high Horse and mingle with the Masses, listen to them. Only then can you talk for them.
Ngwanu kachifo.
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 12, 2015
emmyblackky:
China can go to hell for all I care. Do you know the punishment for corruption in China? Death sentence. They preserve their economy and damage other people's economy. It's no longer business as usual my man. The change is here and we must face it.

Oya, wailing wailers, over to you
Which change ate you talking about? Are you sure you know the real meaning of CHANGE
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by christinie(f): 12:28am On Sep 12, 2015
Which last week? Post the last year link here. I don't depend on newspapers only as I have a first hand information of the happenings in my country.

Keep earning your monthly salary as an e-fighter. As for me, am out.

You can now proceed to talk to the hands please.
Bye!
othenok:

Ngwanu kachifo.
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by Ikiriye(m): 12:52am On Sep 12, 2015
emmyblackky:
China can go to hell for all I care. Do you know the punishment for corruption in China? Death sentence. They preserve their economy and damage other people's economy. It's no longer business as usual my man. The change is here and we must face it.

Oya, wailing wailers, over to you

Please mention which country comes to make your country rich apart from theirs.
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by Ikiriye(m): 1:14am On Sep 12, 2015
dailywealth1967:
All those investors are now being monitored for integrity.Nigeria will survive with or without China.This great countries pass through this phase. Let's believe in ourselves to succeed
Don't deceive yourself no man is and island.the west will not come to aid Nigeria please quote me.that was the first step pmb took that pissed China
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:37am On Sep 12, 2015
anonimi:

Martin Luther King and Mahatma Ghandi never contested for nor held political office yet they made a great impact not only on their country's POLICIES and politics but also internationally.
Half a word is enough for the wise.
Cheers.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-rXEBrAxka7Y/TxM6EC5vKHI/AAAAAAAABpo/iGGo_84LGec/s1600/mlk.png[/img]

they are both great men who impacted the world with there ideology my question to u since u critized Buhari govt what possible solution have u brought forward to help improve Nigeria situation... or what change have u made in your local community or area. my advice 2 Mr. when u critize try come up with the best way forward becos is so easy to critise
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by gbaskipro: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2015
jaybee3:

Stop being condescending Mr!

So they are somewhat restricted to buying Oil from us but you've ridiculously ignored the fact that our lackadaisical import policy also allows substandard Chinese products to flood the streets of ur dear Nation. That's certainly worth a few bucks to the Chinese govt coffers doesn't it?

I'm sure you know china's growth is been fueled by their manufacturing strides so what's the point in manufacturing stuff they can't sell to friendly nations?

Once again, do you understand the concept behind bilateral trade agreements?
Ok prof
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by aalimco: 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
[quote author=ochejoseph post=37887073]‎
As Nigerians continue to wait for the change promised by the Apician "Apostles"here is a quick look at  how Africa's biggest Economy has performed under the "apostles" of change  

1 . Nigeria De-listed By JP. Morgan ,

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-09-10/investors-love-affair-with-nigeria-wanes-as-jpmorgan-cuts-bonds

3. 60,000 Nigerian loose Jobs in the construction sub sector - NLC

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/09/08/nlc-says-60000-nigerian-workers-lost-jobs/

3. Zenith Bank  Sacks 1200 workers  in a single day  

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/4819-zenith_bank_sacks_over_1_200_employees.html

4. Naira in free Fall - Business Day

http://businessdayonline.com/2015/09/naira-weakens-on-black-market-as-dollar-demand-grows-2/

5. Nigerian Economy slumps - NBS

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/nigerian-economy-slows-in-q2/

6. CHINA : Nigeria's biggest Trading partner and Investor, Snubs Nigeria over Buhari’s Behaviour 
wailing wailers.
SAI BUHARI
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by othenok(f): 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
[quote author=christinie post=37922363]Which last week? Post the last year link here. I don't depend on newspapers only as I have a first hand information of the happenings in my country.

Bye! [/quote
O gini na achuzi gi. Noo, sit behind your chinko phone and be forming Lawyer. Umuaka na amaro ife ana ako.
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by othenok(f): 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
christinie:
Which last week? Post the last year link here. I don't depend on newspapers only as I have a first hand information of the happenings in my country.

Bye!
O gini na achuzi gi? Noo, sit behind your chinko phone and be forming Lawyer. Umuaka na amaro ife ana ako.
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by christinie(f): 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
othenok:

O gini na achuzi gi? Noo, sit behind your chinko phone and be forming Lawyer. Umuaka na amaro ife ana ako.
hahahaha this guy is really pained. Did I stop you from passing your exams and going to school? Hahahahaha for you to be a lawyer like myself you gotta spend at least 5 yrs in the Uni and 1 academic year in Law school.
Hard for you huh?
Pele dear.

Don't worry, even road mechanics like you can shine too but first of all you gotta stop being jealous of moi.

About your chinco phone, don't worry you might be lucky to win a good phone like mine in MTN bonanza.

Hahahahahahahahahaha #this bitter dude will cry all night.
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by othenok(f): 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
christinie:
hahahaha this guy is really pained. Did I stop you from passing your exams and going to school? Hahahahaha for you to be a lawyer like myself you gotta spend at least 5 yrs in the Uni and 1 academic year in Law school.
Hard for you huh?
Pele dear.

Don't worry, even road mechanics like you can shine too but first of all you gotta stop being jealous of moi.

About your chinco phone, don't worry you might be lucky to win a good phone like mine in MTN bonanza.

Hahahahahahahahahaha #this bitter dude will cry all night.
So what else do you have going for you apart from your "Law degree"? Feeling very important and proud of your little achievement?
From calling the President an illiterate, to calling me
a roadside mechanic, darling there is more to life than being a professional and seeking people's approval . I guess you won't understand being a kid and all. I've trained about 3 ladies in the same profession so I can understand your excitement and all.
And next time do not assign me to the wrong gender. The "f" is for Female. Kachifo.
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by christinie(f): 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lol I didn't check your moniker before replying you. Let me spare you for now. Next time don't stay in the kitchen if you can't stand the heat. Bye.
others:

So what else do you have going for you apart from your "Law degree"? Feeling very important and proud of your little achievement?
From calling the President an illiterate, to calling me
a roadside mechanic, darling there is more to life than being a professional and seeking people's approval . I guess you won't understand being a kid and all. I've trained about 3 ladies in the same profession so I can understand your excitement and all.
And next time do not assign me to the wrong gender. The "f" is for Female. Kachifo.
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by abiolaoladipupo(m): 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
Goldenboy007:
We will never be rid of these paid PDP social media hooligans. I can still remember the era of GEJ till 2019 crooners, when the flow of fund ceased they disappeared. Now PDP has reconstituted another set of miscreants, is this what we will go through for the next 8 years? For as low as N500, these dolts can be motivated to curse their mother in public forum!!! Awon omo Irankiran !!!

They're not only omo irankiran... they're also a disgrace to this country...
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by BushidoBlue(m): 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
googlepikin:
no na , at least he showed them nepa certificate

Say Barber!!!
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by BushidoBlue(m): 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
Memyselfu2009:

they are both great men who impacted the world with there ideology my question to u since u critized Buhari govt what possible solution have u brought forward to help improve Nigeria situation... or what change have u made in your local community or area. my advice 2 Mr. when u critize try come up with the best way forward becos is so easy to critise

The solution is for Buhari to act quickly to set up policies that will better our lot as a nation and move us forward.
Shouting wailer is not the solution.
Telling the politicians to do their job is the solution. They are not super heroes or gods. In fact they are accountable to us for their actions.

Can you name policies that have been put in place by this government for 2016?

In case you don't know other nations are putting finishing touches to their 2016 budget.
Something tells me that it will be stormy in 2016 even if we had Einsteins work as ministers right now to forestall things. Reason being that we came late to the party as regards planning for a nation of 170million souls.

Even if he had sworn in a set of ministers,and they were found wanting in terms of performance and/or corruption, nothing stops him from sacking them and putting new ministers in.

So all those saying that he was clearing the rot in the ministries should have u dear stood all these.

I believe that if you love someone telling me to try must be easy not telling lies due to sentiment or political party affiliation.
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by betaessays: 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
How come we as Nigerians keep descending when it comes to our economic status? We are almost always complaining year in year out! There is inflation... Scarcity....Prices keep shooting up and refuse to come down..... recession.... depression......What is happening to us?

http://techbloga.com/economic-history-nigeria/
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by DXXMI: 3:45am On Dec 02, 2022
it is well
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by Fujiyama: 5:02am On Dec 02, 2022
More threads like these should be revisited.

The truth cannot be hidden for long.

It is almost sunset for the Buhari administration and several state governors elected on the platform of the APC. The questions are not complicated. Are you better off today than you were when the APC took over power? Are you likely to be better off if you decide to re-elect the APC at state and federal level in a couple of months?

It is clear that the PDP failed miserably at governing Nigeria properly. Despite repeated warnings, the Jonathan administration and several PDP governors continued to plunder and loot at will, while the country was literally burning around them. It was relatively easy for the APC to dislodge the PDP in 2015 at the federal level as well as in several states. Sadly, just like the Jonathan administration, the Buhari administration has been a miserable failure in governing this country. All that goodwill and hope from the electorate in 2015 wasted by an inept, confused Buhari government that does not know its left from its right.

But Nigerians have learned nothing and forgotten nothing. We are about to repeat these mistakes - like we always do.
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by Demogorgon(m): 6:36am On Dec 02, 2022
It's 2022 and people are still campaigning for a senile old man, for the same party that plundered Nigeria's economy. It's well.
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by Demogorgon(m): 6:39am On Dec 02, 2022
zion47:
Buhari will the worst president Nigeria will ever have!My friend graduate for the past 5years with job,he luckily got the last Nigeria Immigration recruitment,and Buhari has suspended the process,after his aged mother has broughed money for his feeding,transportation and kits,he is at home now confuse and he does even knw where to start from after 3month rigorous training and spending.He is so bittered and cursing himself for voting Buhari.
You called it. Buhari will go down in history as Nigeria's worst president ever

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu / The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) / Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.