Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari (47109 Views)

Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari / Neutral Response To Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria’s Economy Under Buhari / Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria’s Economy Under Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by JUHABACH: 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
emmyblackky:
China can go to hell for all I care. Do you know the punishment for corruption in China? Death sentence. They preserve their economy and damage other people's economy.
i think you mis-spelt U.S.A.
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by imsuboi(m): 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
klickash077:
[s][/s]

you didn't include that, your neighbor's dog was barking all through the night.

let me understand you correctly, any mishap in Nigeria is because of Buhari?

you need to understand the law of rebound, when a ball hits the floor with so much velocity, it goes up even higher than its original height.

a little patience is needed here bro

You apc supporters are disgusting. Weren't you guys the same idiots criticizing GEj for every decision he makes?

If Jonathan sneezes, wahala. If he doesn't sneeze, wahala.

Now you have the guts to ask for patience? When your _shit hole of a country is going backwards.

Y'all apes deserve whatever that dullard is dishing out to your joke of a country.

**spits

2 Likes

Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by Obrigardo: 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nairaland is now partisan right? now ochejoseph is pdp member no longer a nairaland member per say, so why does his post still make front page?
Or are some mods being paid to promote pdp's post?
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by 7lives: 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
hinwazaka:
In two years time, when the effects of JP Morgan's delisting and other economic mistakes made by this President come to bear on us, we will see who will come on this platform to defend the APC. The reason why we had constructive debates during the dispensation of GEJ, is because we had food on our table, we had jobs which we got through lobbying and influence, we had our roads been built, we had development going on right in front of our very eyes. But imagine, a situation when food prices skyrocket, when unemployment is at a peak, when infrastructural development is at a standstill, when mortality rate increases, when power supply surprisingly drops to an all time low, when businesses start to collapse, when misery, crime and poverty becomes the order of the day. When all this comes to bear on us, we will see who will beat his chest and call himself an APC supporter. I would advise, when this inevitability comes to pass, for massive manhunts for all APC supporters on this platform, so that they don't jump on the PDP train. If we get rid of them, they won't come up sometime in the future, to mislead us.

JP Morgan ko, JP Clack ni.
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by davseun2ta(m): 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
WHO is the president of Nigeria?... President Muhammodu Buhari

WHO is the Vice president of Nigeria?... Vice President Yemi Osinbajo

@OP, party loyalists , Religious and tribal sentimental Nigerians.. the truth is, no matter your noise, if you are asked the above, your answer will be the same.

No doubt the economy of Nigeria is still trying to gain its footings, which of cause is as a result of the reckless spendings of the past administration..(Executive, Legislators and Judiciary inclusive). Nigeria experienced another unprecedented oil boom during Obasanjo's administration and an excess crude account was opened for this. Your brother came in and wreck everything without nothing to show for it. Yes! of a truth He faced serious security challenges that "may have made him divert this monies to" but hey was there any proper structure to checkmate the spendings of the money?..NO!!!! Perhaps you are oblivious to what the past Chief of defence staff said, he said "The last time we bought ammunition was in 2006" yet our former president was claiming on international and national TVs that Nigeria troops has been able to record tremendous success because of the New ammunition they got. FOR YOUR INFO: The fighters jet et al, where all hired!!!! I prefer to have a president who is an illiterate but knows how to make the literates work and deliver, than having a president with a PhD Cert. in Zoology, yet can not deliver!!!.
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by remirez07(m): 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
What are you expecting from an old man that walks without walking stick?
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by pascal2young(m): 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
mop4:

So what are you saying that none of these happen in the time of PDP........ Sorry lets try APC
hmmmmmmmm
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by Goldenboy007(m): 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
We will never be rid of these paid PDP social media hooligans. I can still remember the era of GEJ till 2019 crooners, when the flow of fund ceased they disappeared. Now PDP has reconstituted another set of miscreants, is this what we will go through for the next 8 years? For as low as N500, these dolts can be motivated to curse their mother in public forum!!! Awon omo Irankiran !!!
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by dailywealth1967: 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
All those investors are now being monitored for integrity.Nigeria will survive with or without China.This great countries pass through this phase. Let's believe in ourselves to succeed
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by 400billionman: 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
emmyblackky:
China can go to hell for all I care. Do you know the punishment for corruption in China? Death sentence. They preserve their economy and damage other people's economy. It's no longer business as usual my man. The change is here and we must face it.

Oya, wailing wailers, over to you

You ended up saying nothing. China should go to hell. Hope America is your friend ?

What has America done for you ? Apart from photo sessions
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by 400billionman: 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ebukaobi:
Mr OcheJoseph

You have to do better than this

You keep writing daft epistles and in your own head, you term them as analyses.

It is very sad that this is the best that the PDP is offering Nigerians as opposition to the current government.

Am I happy with APC so far, no? But I prefer it to the PDP and the way they wasted the country's resources for 16 years. I am ready to wait to see how APC performs and whether you like it or not, that is the general feeling among Nigerians

Ochejoseph, I saw your thread on the FP notifying us of the newly appointed PDP Youth congress. You are the only one there without any educational qualification. You claim to have a certificate in Pharmacy, what exactly does that mean?

I will suggest that you invite more knowledgeable and educated people from PDP to handle the online propaganda.

You cannot do it because you are JUST not good enough

Shalom

God bless all Nigerians

cheesy you are wicked in your own way..
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by PassingShot(m): 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by PassingShot(m): 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
Etruth:
BRUTAL !!!. Passingshot, Omenka, pls lend your voice to this. God bless you.

Done here https://www.nairaland.com/2592360/re-see-what-happening-nigerias
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by esshman(m): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
obailala:
Can you kindly shut up and shove that your silly opinion up your asss.

THe present situation we find ourselves today is due to 2 things;
1. Sudden crash in oil prices
2. The indiscretions, incompetence and diabolic corruption of the past administration.

We had an administration which could not save a dime even though for its 5 years, the nation enjoyed unprecedented economic boom with average oil prices constantly above $100/barrel. The indiscretions of the past government by not saving for the rainy day led to this mess. The nation was already in an economic nosedive into oblivion and the new administration took over midway.

How do you classify a government that consistently had a budget surplus for 5 consistent years, yet the world oil prices crash and within 2 months, Nigeria had to officially devalue its currency and even the FG had to borrow to pay workers salary?.... The effect of devaluing the naira in December led to a free fall of the naira to over N250 to a dollar until the new government had to implement draconian measures to checkmate the free fall. We talking of a government that met foreign currency reserves to the tune of over $60billion but left less than $29billion on their exit even at a time we had the biggest economic boom in Nigeria's history.... and some homo-sapiens still think that was progress.

If you had an iota of common sense in your head, you would know who and which government is culpable for the mess we find ourselves in. God simply saved Nigeria from plunging into a catastrophic economic mess like what we have in nations like north korea, greece, zimbabwe and somalia. Yet some twerps like yourself who supported the last diabolically incompetent and plainly wicked administration are here trying to pass the blame to a man who has come in to clean the mess. Just do me a favour, gerrarrahia! angry angry

God bless you jare. Anyone who thinks this economic recession was caused by a government just 100 days old should go back to whichever school he/she graduated from and get a refund. When developed countries had economic meltdown few years ago what did our government do? They kept siphoning the money until there's no money to siphon anymore. The biblical Joseph became a prime minister just because he told the King about the famine and how to be prepared for it. Please don't mention the banks. Most of them gave loans to those billionaires and their MDs diverted the interests to their personal account. The best way to get Nigeria back on track is to get rid of corruption. I don't trust Buhari, he's human too. I trust myself so I've tightened the loose ends in my family and place of work. If we all stand up against these corrupt people we'll enjoy the benefits. Let's stop the e-fighting and do what responsible Nigerians should do. God bless us. God punish those who are bent on destroying this nation.

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by 400billionman: 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
adjoviomole:
The situation we are into right now, is very very bad. But u dis apc supporters are so blind by ur faith in buhari and u refuse to say the truth even when you see it. You can call me a wailer for all I care.the company I work 4, in my branch, 8 ppl have been sacked already. And another list is still coming of ppl to b sacked all tru the bank. The economy is so bad and companies are cutting cost in anyway they can.
Especially bankS they are cutting off der staffs especially those on high salary. We really need to pray to God to forgive uS if we have chosen the wrong leader. The politicians will not feel it, it is we the masses that will suffer it.

Dahs the point.
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by christinie(f): 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
GEJ never discouraged manufacturers/importers in any way.

He never made life extremely hard for the masses.

You can chose to believe all APshit lies but the truth remains that Buhari lacks administrative skills. Most illiterates do.
othenok:

And all these started happening within Buhari's administration Aunty you are what my people call Mbe no na nsi!! Seems like you 've been coma for the past 16 years? Ngwanu dear congrats on your "sudden" awakening. Smh

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by gbodimowo(m): 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
dulaman:

Chai. see finishing .Who vex this man nah

ma so we dey ask ooo
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by gbodimowo(m): 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
esshman:

God bless you jare. Anyone who thinks this economic recession was caused by a government just 100 days old should go back to whichever school he/she graduated from and get a refund. When developed countries had economic meltdown few years ago what did our government do? They kept siphoning the money until there's no money to siphon anymore. The biblical Joseph became a prime minister just because he told the King about the famine and how to be prepared for it. Please don't mention the banks. Most of them gave loans to those billionaires and their MDs diverted the interests to their personal account. The best way to get Nigeria back on track is to get rid of corruption. I don't trust Buhari, he's human too. I trust myself so I've tightened the loose ends in my family and place of work. If we all stand up against these corrupt people we'll enjoy the benefits. Let's stop the e-fighting and do what responsible Nigerians should do. God bless us. God punish those who are bent on destroying this nation.
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
emmyblackky:
China can go to hell for all I care. Do you know the punishment for corruption in China? Death sentence. They preserve their economy and damage other people's economy. It's no longer business as usual my man. The change is here and we must face it.

Oya, wailing wailers, over to you

Good for them!
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by othenok(f): 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
christinie:
GEJ never discouraged manufacturers/importers in any way.

He never made life extremely hard for the masses.

You can chose to believe all APshit lies but the truth remains that Buhari lacks administrative skills. Most illiterates do.
Really you know this cause Which of the masses did you discuss with that told you that life has become "extremely" hard for them? Harder than what we've been experiencing.
You have never experienced hardship. You don't know what it means to lose a job. You don't know what it means to try to manage a home by buying food in bulk and then watch it go to waste cos of irregular power supply.
If you didn't make this comment during the past administrations then I suggest you shut it. Your so-called feeling for the masses is just political.
We the masses have been in hell for years and it looks as if someone truly has plans for the country, You and your thieving political class of this country want to bring it down with your baseless accusations.
We all gave Mr Jonathan an opportunity to right some wrongdoing but he couldn't take tge heat, i am willing to give Mr Buhari the same chance. If he fails after 4 years then we kick him out.
Again, my father and so many Igbo CEOs are "illiterate" and my dear you with all your certificates can't compete with them when it comes to having administrative skills.
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by Joshpoke(m): 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
erunz:

MR MAN ATTACK THE MESSAGE AND NOT THE MESSENGER

DID CONSTRUCTION WORKERS LOSE THERE JOBS?
IS OUR CURRENCY IN FREE FALL?
DID ZENITH BANK SACK 1200 WORKERS?
DID CHINA SNUB NIGERIA, AFTER BUHARI ROMANCE WITH US?
DID JP MORGAN DELIST NIGERIA?
DID OUR INVESTORS LOOSE 311 Billion in 24 hours?

THIS IS WHAT U ARE SUPPOSE TO ASK YOURSELF OTHER THAN ATTACKING THE WRITER. THE TRUTH IS THAT NIGERIAN'S ECONOMY IS DIEING. INVESTORS ARE NOT INVESTING BECAUSE THE COUNTRY IS ON AUTO REVERSE. SINCE MAY 29 YOU HAVE BEEN HEARING HOW MUCH HAVE BEEN LOOTED, HAS ANYBODY BEEN PERSECUTED? NO. EVEN APC LEADERS ARE CONFUSED WITH THE WAY THING ARE GOING. GUY WAKE UP AND THINK

Mr Man! Maybe you should ask yourself.. Why did all these happen? Is PMB to blame?
We like it or not... He's our president.. The moment we start supporting him and praying for him, the moment God intervenes..
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by erunz(m): 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
Joshpoke:

Mr Man! Maybe you should ask yourself.. Why did all these happen? Is PMB to blame?
We like it or not... He's our president.. The moment we start supporting him and praying for him, the moment God intervenes..
WE ARE SUPPORTING HIM SAME WAY HE SUPPORTED THE PAST ADMINISTRATION. HYPOCRITE YOU TAKE CREDIT FOR CONSTANT POWER, BUT WHEN THERE ARE ISSUES YOU PUT THE BLAME ON GEJ

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by Spybradd: 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ebukaobi:
Mr OcheJoseph

It is very sad that this is the best that the PDP is offering Nigerians as opposition to the current government.

Am I happy with APC so far, no? But I prefer it to the PDP and the way they wasted the country's resources for 16 years. I am ready to wait to see how APC performs and whether you like it or not, that is the general feeling among Nigerians

Ochejoseph, I saw your thread on the FP notifying us of the newly appointed PDP Youth congress. You are the only one there without any educational qualification. You claim to have a certificate in Pharmacy, what exactly does that mean?

I will suggest that you invite more knowledgeable and educated people from PDP to handle the online propaganda.

Shalom

God bless all Nigerians

the beginning of craze

grin

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by Spybradd: 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
davseun2ta:

"I prefer to have a president who is an illiterate but knows how to make the literates work and deliver, than having a president with a PhD Cert. in Zoology, yet can not deliver"!!!

Am sorry but a cow,i mean malu needs to take ur place,SMH....
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by pharezonome: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
I've visited many blogs but I've never visited a blog that completely covers everything I need. I was surfing the net when I stumbled on this blog. At first, I was'nt optimistic about what I was gonna find inside but after I visited it for the first time. I couldn't stop but visit it over and over again everyday. I've decided not to be selfish, so I'm gonna let you visit it too and have the fun that I had.
http://www.naijaweyre..com
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by davseun2ta(m): 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
Spybradd:

JUST LIKE YOU ALLOWED A DRUNKARD TO BE YOUR PRESIDENT... ONE WITHOUT NO SHOES BUT LEFT ASO ROCK WITH TRUCKS FULL OF SHOES... despite the pathetic situation you have found yourself, you are still making noise for the defeat of the one who has made you shoeless.... why do you love poverty this much??
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by davseun2ta(m): 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
Spybradd:

JUST LIKE THE WAY YOU ALLOWED A DRUNKARD TO BE YOUR PRESIDENT..(. ONE WHO HAS NO SHOES BUT LEFT ASO ROCK WITH TRUCKS FULL OF SHOES)... despite the pathetic situation you have found yourself cos of your religious, tribal and ethnic sentiments, you are still making noise disturbing the peace of the land just because Nigerians had spoken that they don't want a shoeless president any more.... why do you love poverty this much??
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by kernel501: 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ebukaobi:
Mr OcheJoseph

Shalom

God bless all Nigerians

You can't win a classroom election outside Nigeria. Instead of debunking the facts on ground, instead you are busy calling names like a kitchen woman.

If you are educated, defend the claims on ground, stop ranting.

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by Bhanjea: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
erunz:

MR MAN ATTACK THE MESSAGE AND NOT THE MESSENGER

DID CONSTRUCTION WORKERS LOSE THERE JOBS?
IS OUR CURRENCY IN FREE FALL?
DID ZENITH BANK SACK 1200 WORKERS?
DID CHINA SNUB NIGERIA, AFTER BUHARI ROMANCE WITH US?
DID JP MORGAN DELIST NIGERIA?
DID OUR INVESTORS LOOSE 311 Billion in 24 hours?

THIS IS WHAT U ARE SUPPOSE TO ASK YOURSELF OTHER THAN ATTACKING THE WRITER. THE TRUTH IS THAT NIGERIAN'S ECONOMY IS DIEING. INVESTORS ARE NOT INVESTING BECAUSE THE COUNTRY IS ON AUTO REVERSE. SINCE MAY 29 YOU HAVE BEEN HEARING HOW MUCH HAVE BEEN LOOTED, HAS ANYBODY BEEN PERSECUTED? NO. EVEN APC LEADERS ARE CONFUSED WITH THE WAY THING ARE GOING. GUY WAKE UP AND THINK
MR MAN let me ask you a genuine question,since when has nigeria been really bad...hav you forgotten the number of industrial action dat plumeted the previous administration,can u remember it was d last administration that devalued the naira just because of a dwindling oil price,did u remember how many dollars of naira SANUSI LAMIDO said was not remmitted into CBN account,can u remember one minister bought 2 armoured BMW for abt 350million,sir can u remember after the exit from paris club debt in 2006,nigeria external debt fell to 2.7trillion naira but between 2009 and 2014,it rose abt 300% to 8.4trillion naira,sir the list goes on and on
LIKE the popular adage that goes BEFORE THE HEAD GETS SPOILED,THE LEG'S ALREADY ROTTENED.....so buhari can not be the cause of this economic fail suddenly and let me ask u a question before I go "since wen has nigeria's economy sound"....Sacks as alwaz been before time immemorial so don't start to blame without ur head properly in the facts and figures of failure of the last admin
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by guyXander(m): 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
permsec:
Not necessary that fellow isnt gonna read it unless its in Arabic. Thats the only language their SAY BARBER understands.
You got me rolling on the floor at 'Say Barber'.
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by tiwiex(m): 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
ochejoseph:

Nigeria needs China and China needs Nigeria !!!! That is the truth.........

Read this

Nigeria needs China’s financial and technical assistance in the development of its decaying infrastructure. China too needs Nigeria’s oil and gas to fuel its growing industry. In addition, Nigeria is, potentially, the largest market for China’s industrial products in Africa. Nigeria’s imports from China account for over a third of its total trade with West Africa.

The influx of Chinese products in Nigeria’s domestic markets is very evident. No matter the number of questions raised about the quality of those products, customers are provided with cheaper alternative choices.

http://leadership.ng/features/434584/nigeria-economy-how-china-and-usa-battle-for-relevance

Yes we need each other. Symbiosis i agree. But the current partnership is parasitic. We owe them so much right now. I hope you know we took a loan from them to have them work on railways and the airport? They are looking for anywhere to do business. Business is mutual. How many Nigerians do you know working on the railway project who can boast of having escaped poverty. thank to China? Considering the noise made on the railway, i expected a revolution in that sector just like the telecomms days. I suspect we are getting less than boasted. Ordinary traffic light, i see Chinese men climbing poles to fix issues our undergraduates can even fix.

Summary, for the money spent, the impact on the economy has not been felt. The economy is about people and infrastructure. The last administration focused on infrastructure with no policy on impact to the people. Similarlly, the white elephant CCTV project was all Chinkos opening cabinets. Where our people dey? As it is, we are working for China. Their banking sector, manufacturers and most sadly, their people too. We need to go back to the drawig table. They need us too oh. If they want Africa, then they definitely have to be here. Good riddance under the previous arrangement. They are getting too much importance and have started acting arrogant. The other day, some chinkos were beating up a lady in Wuse (Abuja) and Nigerians stood around watching. It was sad to watch. No matter who it is. We should protect our own. Even the bouncers at the joint just stood watching. It is irrelevant at this point what the issue was. What audacity? Can you imagine five Nigerians beating up someone (especially a lady) in China in the full glare of the public? I went over to intervene with one or two others. But i sensed an air of invisibility and superiority which we dished to them on a platter of gold. I am not racist but fair is fair. We don't give ourselves any credit at all.

I think we got the short end of the stick. They want the largesse from the previous Government. Good riddance.

On the issue of JP Morgan. Another good riddance. It shows we are very important to the global economy. There is an underlying good news. All parties should benefit. When the west say things, let's take it with a pinch of salt. See Syria, Libya and Iraq.

Lastly, i am not defending GMB. I think he means well. But the economy is more complex than his common sense approach. He needs good hands and also needs to delegate accordingly. So far, a No No on that. But I think our trading partners are over reacting because it is not business as usual. Let us be careful and not let them black mail us. Na we go loose oh. Weather pro GEJ or PMB. Let us stop pushing blames around wailers vs others. GEJ dey Otuoke dey relax. PMB is not feeling any pain too. Na we go feel am.
Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari by Spybradd: 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
davseun2ta:
JUST LIKE YOU ALLOWED A DRUNKARD TO BE YOUR PRESIDENT... ONE WITHOUT NO SHOES BUT LEFT ASO ROCK WITH TRUCKS FULL OF SHOES... despite the pathetic situation you have found yourself, you are still making noise for the defeat of the one who has made you shoeless.... why do you love poverty this much??

are u talkin'bout the poverty of the brain? am pretty sure cos so clearly displayed it in that single phrase that cud only have emanated from a frustrated godforsaken loser...and based on that,its still a given,that a cow needs take ur place...sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP / Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu / The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.