Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,078 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Financial Risk Manager (very Urgent) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Financial Risk Manager (very Urgent) (9281 Views)

Prifessinonal Risk Manager Certification- What's The Demand Like In Nigeria? / Credit Risk Manager? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Financial Risk Manager (very Urgent) by RixExpat: 8:21am On Oct 14, 2013
madambini said exactly what you need to do.

madambini:

It is best you buy the PRMIA handbook for all the Exams. the handbook is self explanatory and is co-authored by risk professionals and academics.
You can also buy riskprep's access to its question Bank for exam 1 or kesdee's question bank..

All the best.
Re: Financial Risk Manager (very Urgent) by Adonis4u: 9:33am On Oct 14, 2013
RixExpat: madambini said exactly what you need to do.

Thanks sir. Am grateful.
Re: Financial Risk Manager (very Urgent) by Adonis4u: 9:34am On Oct 14, 2013
madambini:

It is best you buy the PRMIA handbook for all the Exams. the handbook is self explanatory and is co-authored by risk professionals and academics.
You can also buy riskprep's access to its question Bank for exam 1 or kesdee's question bank..

All the best.

Thanks ma. Am grateful.
Re: Financial Risk Manager (very Urgent) by cjay10: 11:29am On Jul 07, 2015
Their is an exam centre; Tridge Consulting Ltd at 15, Bode Thomas street Surulere, They coach and Tutor candidates for ACI, FRM,CFA and other Financial Examinations. They even have an executive private library where you can read and study. you can contact Olalekan on 07064350046, 012955677. i had a sweet experience with them.
Re: Financial Risk Manager (very Urgent) by Dquin1: 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
Please I plan to take the FRM Exam May 2016, does anyone a good and authentic tutorial center in Lagos
Re: Financial Risk Manager (very Urgent) by addyk05: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
This is what I normally recommend

Study Material

http://www.garp.org/#!/frm/study-materialsFRM Exam Part I Books and Part II Books(Global Association of Risk Professionals)
This beats every other study material on the market hands down, except the next one.
http://www.garp.org/#!/frm/study-materialsFRM Exam Part I eBooks and Part II eBooks
Easy to carry anywhere on your phone or tablet, easy to highlight, easy to review your highlights and they're way cheaper.
Options, Futures, and Other Derivatives by John C. Hull
This is required reading in most B-schools and is a must have for any CFA/FRM candidate or finance practitioner.
Financial Risk Manager Handbook by Philippe Jorion
This book used to be what FRM Exam Part I books are.
Wiley Study Guide for FRM Part I
Schweser Study Package
Bionic Turtle
Practice Material

https://my.garp.org/Login?start=study_materials2016 FRM Practice Exam Part I and Part II</a>
Based on a sample of questions from previous FRM Exams, this full-length practice exam is representative of the questions candidates will see in the 2016 FRM Exams. Highly recommended.
[url]prepsmarter.com[/url]PrepSmarter
PrepSmarter is the most advanced, continuously adaptive, learning engine for CFA and FRM exams. It is a great supplement to your favorite instructor or study material, while preparing for these tough exams.
Re: Financial Risk Manager (very Urgent) by RiskMang(m): 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
To prepare your PRM exam, you can test prmia.org or riskwizards.com both question banks are pretty good smiley
Riskwizards offer 2 days trial period, which were affordable for me to prepare myself for examination.

1 Share

Re: Financial Risk Manager (very Urgent) by sirwillie(m): 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
If you want 2017 FRM material from Bionic turtle including Instructional videos and practice questions and recent mock exams, you can contact me 08130102388
Re: Financial Risk Manager (very Urgent) by analystk: 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
First Quartile Professionals have commenced FRM Part 1 classes.

Venue: First Quartile Professionals, A11/12 Patsy Plaza, 359 Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Opposite RCCG Desire of Nations, Jabi, Abuja.
Time: 9am Saturdays & 12.30pm Sundays
Phone no: 08088289520

FRM Approved Calculators are available:
Texas Instruments BA II Plus
Texas Instruments BA II Plus Professional
HP 12C Platinum

We look forward to working with you as your FRM exam prep partner.
Re: Financial Risk Manager (very Urgent) by Episteme2(m): 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2021
Anyone in Lagos doing FRM exam this year?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Work Under Your Wife? / Does "Jack Of All Trades" Necessarily Mean Master Of None? / Comprehensive Training Videos on Automation|Inst & contr., PLC/SCADA/DCS/VFD etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.