Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,983 members, 7,828,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun (29356 Views)

Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP / Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) / Shocker ! El Rufai Admits Spiritual Attacks . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by LMAyedun(m): 7:30am On Sep 11, 2015
Okay! After running his mouth on social media insulting everybody including Jesus christ... You neva see anything.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by godofwar666(m): 7:30am On Sep 11, 2015
G
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by Oceemo(m): 7:33am On Sep 11, 2015
This guy is one of d person I jst don't like in d apc. For all his lame talk and been a fanatic.
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by ellechrystal(f): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2015
isbish:
So disappointed with your sense of reasoning. lipsrsealed

U had better be disappointed in him n his son. They r doing insensitive ones who talk from pillar to post,
Am saying nothing but the truth.
U think his hands r clean?
I mean naija politicians?
Spare me abeg
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by NICOGRAVITY: 7:36am On Sep 11, 2015
My dearest Governor, it's in your own interest to pray seriously or you join Mountain of Fire Ministries.
Ordinary poor man they get spiritual attack not to talk of Big Governor like you.
Sir, please pray without ceasing for the days are evil.
Fortify yourself with the Holy Spirit and the Blood of Jesus Christ, hence, NO EVIL FORMED AGAINST YOU SHALL PROSPER, AND EVERY WEAPON AND DEMONIC ATTACKS SENT TO YOU SHALL NOT SEE THE LIGHT OF THE DAY IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
Also, make sure your hands are clean and you are not also sending spiritual attacks to other people.
Remember, Mr. Karma knows nobody.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by ellechrystal(f): 7:37am On Sep 11, 2015
Bluetooth2:

You are highly insensitive and unworthy for insulting him with the death of his children. angry
But they are worthy of insulting other people abi?
Say. Allow us to air our opinions air us.
When his children who to u r worthy insulted fayose what did u n their dad ve to say?
Don't defend a man whom u know nothing about his spiritual attack.
He isn't clean, he has his case with GOD
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by ladej(m): 7:39am On Sep 11, 2015
ellechrystal:
Two kids dead in two years; 3rd year father attacked spiritually n talking about death.
Elrufai. ..please go n check yourself. Go and settle with God, plus u talk too much.
YOU ARE OUT OF ORDER !

LEAVE HIS CHILDREN OUT OF THIS

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU LOST A CHILD ?

BE GUIDED

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by ellechrystal(f): 7:41am On Sep 11, 2015
ladej:
YOU ARE OUT OF ORDER !

LEAVE HIS CHILDREN OUT OF THIS

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU LOST A CHILD ?

BE GUIDED
U r out of order
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by kolas88(m): 7:45am On Sep 11, 2015
Spiritual what? Could that be true? If yes, God shall set you free.
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by millionboi(m): 7:46am On Sep 11, 2015
dos almajiri don dey fight m
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by slap1(m): 7:49am On Sep 11, 2015
My favourite Mallam, nothing will happen to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by akilo1: 7:52am On Sep 11, 2015
With the name that is above all name,mallam you shall not die in jesuse name.Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 11, 2015
ellechrystal:

But they are worthy of insulting other people abi?
Say. Allow us to air our opinions air us.
When his children who to u r worthy insulted fayose what did u n their dad ve to say?
Don't defend a man whom u know nothing about his spiritual attack.
He isn't clean, he has his case with GOD

Your god must be evil then if you are happy and can openly say such crap about the dead. So much for those who claim to be highly righteous.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by bjdon: 8:05am On Sep 11, 2015
No wonder Africa remains backwards. So called intelligent people who have gone to school, will actually believe in this nonsense. If was so easy to lunch 'Spiritual attacks' how come the white man was able to conquer us with little or no resistance? Please people get with the times. Apple has more cash in the bank than Nigeria. That should tell you all you need to know.
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by margclever: 8:10am On Sep 11, 2015
LMAyedun:
Okay! After running his mouth on social media insulting everybody including Jesus christ... You neva see anything.
'who d gods want to destroy, they first make to run mad' says a saying, he needs to be careful this is africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by kanoguy(m): 8:11am On Sep 11, 2015
grin

Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by MissNairaland1: 8:12am On Sep 11, 2015
Nothing shall happen to you @Elrufai, by God's grace....Amen
Receive your healing, i dont believe in diabolical stuff anyway.
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by MissNairaland1: 8:12am On Sep 11, 2015
Nothing shall happen to you @Elrufai, by God's grace....Amen
Receive your healing, i dont believe in diabolical stuff anyway.

Plus i love El rufai
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by Hero10001: 8:12am On Sep 11, 2015
gokay11:
So all diz mallam dey use jazz too,I tot dey say na dem Holy pass.SMH
Now you know..
If such happened to any SW gov, y'all will open your Biafra gutter crying Yoruba juju..
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by chichriso: 8:15am On Sep 11, 2015
who is the person that want him dead?

CLICK DO YOU WANT TRAFFIC TO YOUR BLOG? CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK/ URL
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 11, 2015
I was just wondering..........If a small Fulani boy
can lead herds of
stubborn cows ( animal) successfully,
How would the most experienced, intelligent tested n trusted Fulani man not lead d most
populous country in Africa successfully?
Brave, confident full of vision!
I blive in HIS Sargatyah.

#Juma'ah Mubarak......
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by Rexyl(m): 8:16am On Sep 11, 2015
Spiritual attack? When many believe there is nothing spiritual neither anything is being influenced by it. How come el rufai was scared?

There is a God and gods influencing the universe for specific purposes, whether or not people believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by margclever: 8:16am On Sep 11, 2015
akilo1:
With the name that is above all name,mallam you shall not die in jesuse name.Amen
he does not believe in your Jesus , so try another line
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by jay89(m): 8:20am On Sep 11, 2015
U see weti dey happened for our govt houses

Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by surajudeen123(m): 8:29am On Sep 11, 2015
Kogi is one of the weird States in Nigeria. No wonder they always on reverse gears. Eil Rufai only conducted the primary election they should leave him alone
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by homesteady(m): 8:30am On Sep 11, 2015
lmaoooooooooooo! Kaduna juju! grin
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by Lollypee(m): 8:34am On Sep 11, 2015
Another APC chieftain said: “We have always told him that Abuja is not Kaduna. Abuja is no man’s land, but in Kaduna, we have lo- cals who can invoke whatever they believe in, and in no distant time, you start seeing the repercussion. We hope he would have learnt a lesson or two, from this his latest experience. We wish him well, but he just has to apply the brakes. He is stressing himself too much.”

grin no b me call abuja no mans land oh

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 11, 2015
there is no spiritual attack.
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by shamack: 8:36am On Sep 11, 2015
So HAUSE ppl sef Get winch
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by darepoju(m): 9:00am On Sep 11, 2015
they wanted change... they voted change... and now...this is change.. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Canvassing For President Buhari’s Second Term Sickening – Soyinka / PDP Alerts INEC Of Moves To Replace Results In Edo North / Abia Government Demolishes "Criminal Hideouts" In Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.