Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun (29358 Views)

Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP / Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) / Shocker ! El Rufai Admits Spiritual Attacks . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by Charly68: 9:04am On Sep 11, 2015
Demolishing peoples houses without compensation can attract divine judgement...the Governor should pay the people for his action to be justified ...There are Govt structures that approved these buildings so how they go scout free and the builders are paying heavily for Govt failures
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by Rexyl(m): 9:04am On Sep 11, 2015
teeowl:
there is no spiritual attack.

Probably wind blew on him and he developed cold feet.

I think the physical should get exactly the opposite just as enemy is to friend. Or you believe spiritual beings are non existent.
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by NinaArsenal(f): 9:19am On Sep 11, 2015
May God protect him.
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by Rotimi47: 9:22am On Sep 11, 2015
ZACHIE:

You have no idea what goes on in those places. If you did, you wouldn't type the quoted.
People forget this is Africa. The devil comes here for evil refresher courses.
Pray they dont lock you in their radar.
I've seen people rottening with living maggots on their bodies while still alive.
Come to Kano. Wa gba.
True talk but some people tend to deny that such is real, even voodoo is performed in the United States & Europe. We should ask those that don't believe if they have physical seen a one on one seen where people are hit with charms and strange things happen or where someone is shot at with fully loaded guns by several people and yet the none of the bullets penetrates or even someone vanishing right before your eyes? I can go on and on. This things are real but the problem is that Africans being too superstitious attribute almost every occurrence to spiritual Powers even things that can be explained( normal occurrence).
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by akilo1: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2015
margclever:
he does not believe in your Jesus , so try another line
i dont care if hd did not beleive in jesus,all that matter jesus will protect him.so pack well
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by BelieveNaija: 9:32am On Sep 11, 2015
My problem with this guy is that he is swearing with both God n Allah. Don't understand his point
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by Rotimi47: 9:34am On Sep 11, 2015
ZACHIE:

You have no idea what goes on in those places. If you did, you wouldn't type the quoted.
People forget this is Africa. The devil comes here for evil refresher courses.
Pray they dont lock you in their radar.
I've seen people rottening with living maggots on their bodies while still alive.
Come to Kano. Wa gba.
True talk but some people tend to deny that such is real, even voodoo is performed in the United States & Europe. We should ask those that don't believe if they have physical seen a one on one where people are hit with charms and strange things happen or where someone is shot at with fully loaded guns by several people and yet the none of the bullets penetrates or even someone vanishing right before your eyes? I can go on and on.

This things are real but the problem is that Africans being too superstitious attribute almost every occurrence to spiritual Powers even things that can be explained( normal occurrence)..

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by margclever: 9:34am On Sep 11, 2015
akilo1:
i dont care if hd did not beleive in jesus,all that matter jesus will protect him.so pack well
in islam you are placing urself where ur head will be kept in their hall of fame by zealots, oya go before them and chant that
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by Nicepoker(m): 9:45am On Sep 11, 2015
Realisticman:
These are spiritual touts who only knows how to take credits in one's misfortune. But they will not boast on someone's progress who has done any act of good to them.
If they have such powers, why have so much poverty and under development ravaged their communities?
Mr. El- Rufai, continue your good work and respect nature by knowing when to rest and do your normal routine medical check-up.
and u believed him.
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by Babelinda(f): 9:52am On Sep 11, 2015
He who comes to equity, must come with clean hands.
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 11, 2015
ellechrystal:
Two kids dead in two years; 3rd year father attacked spiritually n talking about death.
Elrufai. ..please go n check yourself. Go and settle with God, plus u talk too much.

Circumstances in which the kids died was mysterious, both young energetic without any illness, died jus like dat, hmm na real spiritual congi matter. embarassed
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by kino47: 9:53am On Sep 11, 2015
If i can remember very well this naughty man said they don't leave long in there family so why is he scared.
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 11, 2015
Bluetooth2:

You are highly insensitive and unworthy for insulting him with the death of his children. angry

but the deaths of the kids is mysterious, both were young and didnt have any history of illness they just died mysteriously.
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by angelofurlife: 10:00am On Sep 11, 2015
Bluetooth2:

You are highly insensitive and unworthy for insulting him with the death of his children. angry
don't mind him, some comments can make one sick.
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by akilo1: 10:14am On Sep 11, 2015
margclever:
in islam you are placing urself where ur head will be kept in their hall of fame by zealots, oya go before them and chant that
stop followibg me man!i am not a gay man
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 11, 2015
Wait a minute, is it the same Jimi Lawal? grin shocked.... lol. We are in for a long con kiss

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by freedom96: 10:49am On Sep 11, 2015
ellechrystal:
Two kids dead in two years; 3rd year father attacked spiritually n talking about death.
Elrufai. ..please go n check yourself. Go and settle with God, plus u talk too much.
lolz...seems u re getting over the election trauma grin cheesy
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by wiseoneking: 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Good story,but no source. Anyway, corruption and evil will always fight back.

But is el-rufai not paying compensation to the owners of demolished buildings?

If not, then he should change strategy. You can't destroy a person's life investment and expect blessings
What meanest thou by no SOURCE. Seesth thou well? Hope you are not been attacked too
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by ajepako(f): 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
Who needs to attack this one spiritually when in physical fight , he no fit fight sef..

So upon his running mouth, na so fear catch am reach?

Kai.. abokee no sabi anything.. grin grin
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by mbulela: 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
Associating with Jimi Lawal is enough to induce satanic attacks.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
Doing everything right seems wrong in Nigeria and yet we complain everything is bad ...kai....
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by gidjah(m): 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
Chai chai chai!!!dont try Aboki o,they gat pretty potent charms,they go as far as senegal,chad,burkinafaso to collect charms.Ask our Foot ballers,where they get juju from??
gokay11:
So all diz mallam dey use jazz too,I tot dey say na dem Holy pass.SMH
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by 2kris(m): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
ichoku:
The spirit of Babel is after him.
"babel" u mean confusion
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
ellechrystal:

Lets pray for him!
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
mbulela:
Associating with Jimi Lawal is enough to induce satanic attacks.

Gay thingsz
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by mbulela: 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
jerseyboy:

Gay thingsz

That is not what i am referring to.
Jimi Lawal has enough bad press for his business dealings in the past.
I am not interested in who adults sleep with as long as it is consensual and I AM NOT FORCED TO ACCEPT IT IS NATURAL.
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by Jerryolumide(m): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
ellechrystal:
God?? God no hand in this case o, let him apologize to the countless amount of persons he had made homeless and jobless by demolishing their buildings, like it's clearly stated in the post Kd is not Abj. Long live Kaduna state, Long live Nigeria
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by gokay11(m): 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
gidjah:
Chai chai chai!!!dont try Aboki o,they gat pretty potent charms,they go as far as senegal,chad,burkinafaso to collect charms.Ask our Foot ballers,where they get juju from??
No be small thing o
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by Morizo(m): 12:29am On Sep 12, 2015
If this is true that means d computer mallam has nine lives. After destroying people home in Abuja and confiscating properties for girlfriends and co mallams he expects protection from heaven? He should thank God his own marabout have shielded him well
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by ladej(m): 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
ellechrystal:

U r out of order

Even your username sounds funny !!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi / Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program / Uchechi Okwu Kanu Vows Boycott Of 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.