Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,289 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun (29339 Views)

Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP / Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) / Shocker ! El Rufai Admits Spiritual Attacks . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by myners007: 3:24am On Sep 11, 2015
•Puts lie to deputy’s claim

...As Jimi Lawal opens up

From ISMAIL OMIPIDAN, Kaduna

GOVERNOR Nasir Ahmed El-Rufai of Ka- duna State yesterday disclosed what looked like an admittance that he was indeed attacked spiritually.

He was speaking on the incident for the first time while addressing a workers’ rally in Kaduna.

El-Rufai, had shortly after superintending over the Kogi State All Progressives Congress (APC), governorship primary election, “disappeared” for about 10 days.

But his deputy, Barnabas Bala Bantex, told a gathering last Sunday in Southern Kaduna, where he had gone to represent the gov- ernor, that El-Rufai travelled abroad to woo foreign investors.

Bantex made the disclo- sure at a time speculation was rife that El-Rufai had some health challenges.

Although, none of the government officials were willing to speak on the matter, El-Rufai, however, gave himself away yester- day, when he spoke about the incident.

Though, in a veiled reference, he told some resi- dents, comprising mainly workers: “They wanted me dead. But what they don’t know is that even if I am not here today, my deputy will continue. They can go ahead with their fetish ac- tivities, I don’t care.”

Daily Sun gathered that El-Rufai actually collapsed shortly after the primary election, and was thereafter flown abroad for medical attention.

The collapse, it was learnt, was occasioned by “stress,” which sources said, the governor has been going through, since he was sworn about three months ago. One of his wives, Aisha Ummi on her post last Sunday night, on the social media, two days before the governor eventually returned to Nigeria, through Abuja, further suggested that something must have gone wrong with the gov- ernor healthwise, which might necessitated his “sudden disappearance.”

She had said: “He’s healthy as can be-not an ache or pain. Our prayer is thanking the Lord that he is healthy. We pray for long life and good health to His Excellency, Mallam Nasir Ahmed El-Rufai.”

The deputy governor, while speaking at the Kafachan Town Hall meeting, told the gathering that the governor was away on overseas trip to “attract investments to the state.”

But if El-Rufai had indeed gone on an invest- ment drive, he would have seized yesterday’s encoun- ter with workers to tell them something about the trip, one of the APC chief- tains, told Daily Sun:

“But if you notice, he was talking about death issue. You see, some of us are still keeping quiet because we are expecting appointments, so we don’t want to be marked. Otherwise, I would have granted you a full blast interview on this matter.”

Other APC chieftains who spoke in confidence previously about the matter had disclosed that El-Rufai was suffering from a “spiritual attack,” over the Zaria demolition:

“Ask around, the Zaria people who are angry over the demolition he carried out have vowed to see his (El-Rufai) end. And these people are using both marabouts and other African traditional magic to hit at

the man. So, forget about what some ignorant persons are saying, I can confirm to you that the man is suffering from spiritual at- tack.

“You know how passionate the man is about President Muhammadu Buhari. But Buhari was in Kaduna last Friday, and Mallam was nowhere near the airport. I understand he collapsed shortly after the Kogi congress.”

Another APC chieftain said: “We have always told him that Abuja is not Kaduna. Abuja is no man’s land, but in Kaduna, we have lo- cals who can invoke whatever they believe in, and in no distant time, you start seeing the repercussion. We hope he would have learnt a lesson or two, from this his latest experience. We wish him well, but he just has to apply the brakes. He is stressing himself too much.”

Meanwhile, the governor’s Special Adviser on Investment Promotion, Mr. Jimi Lawal, for the first time, opened up on the series of allegations against him, which many say do not make him fit, to hold a public office.

Last week, a group, the Centrum Initiative For De- velopment and Fundamental Rights Initiative (CE- DRA), peopled by persons mainly from the southern part of the state, and which campaigned vigorously to enthrone El-Rufai, had given the governor, two days’ ultimatum, to fire La- wal, or face mass protest. The ultimatum has since expired.

The group is being led by a Kaduna State University lecturer, Dr. John Danfulani.

Although, the state government is yet to officially react to the demands of the

group, Lawal, who is in the eye of the storm, has chosen to carry his cross by himself.

Lawal chose the social media to make his case.

Hear him: “I was the founder of Alpha Merchant Bank in 1988 and became the MD/CEO at a relatively young age of 29. My then chairman wanted a loan without collateral, which I refused as a professionally qualified banker that would always abide by the rules. The chairman made false allegations against me, which were investigated and found to be false. He also sued me for not being fittobetheMDbutIwas cleared by the court.

“A couple of years later, Alpha bought a controlling interest in the then Afribank, having competed and won a bid against others. One of the companies that competed against us was owned by General Abacha, who later became Head of State. So, another false allegation (was) made against me and other directors as part of a plan to take over the shares in Afribank.

“I was offered millions of dollars to deny Alpha’s interest in the acquisition, which I refused. Then, came threats to my life, on account of which my parents insisted that I leave Nigeria. So I was in exile for 10 years until 2003.

“As to being wanted in America or anywhere in the world, it is nothing but yet another false allegation. Finally, let me end with yet another prayer: if I have lied in any of the points herein contained, may the Almighty God punish me. If not, may the Almighty Allah continue to bestow His blessings upon me, my family and loyal friends; especially Governor Nasir Ahmad el-Rufai.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/el-rufai-admits-spiritual-attack/
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by Flets: 3:29am On Sep 11, 2015
Our twitter activist mallam is scared to die after running his mouth from the opposition standpoint with unprintable words.

We thought he was larger than life

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by Nobody: 3:47am On Sep 11, 2015
Spiritual attack=MADNESS

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by Pavore9: 3:59am On Sep 11, 2015
Politics is indeed a labyrinth!

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by ellechrystal(f): 4:06am On Sep 11, 2015
Two kids dead in two years; 3rd year father attacked spiritually n talking about death.
Elrufai. ..please go n check yourself. Go and settle with God, plus u talk too much.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by ichoku: 4:07am On Sep 11, 2015
The spirit of Babel is after him.
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by nnachukz(m): 4:15am On Sep 11, 2015
op where is the stew? Is someone of dying. My people and their believe is their real problem
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by menix(m): 4:59am On Sep 11, 2015
Thatz d reason nigeria is stagnant, if u aint babalawo or apprentice 4get politics.

These northerners re very useless oo, y not use same JUJU for boko haram abi there juju is meant to stop development.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by Realisticman: 5:15am On Sep 11, 2015
These are spiritual touts who only knows how to take credits in one's misfortune. But they will not boast on someone's progress who has done any act of good to them.
If they have such powers, why have so much poverty and under development ravaged their communities?
Mr. El- Rufai, continue your good work and respect nature by knowing when to rest and do your normal routine medical check-up.

17 Likes

Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by Chiefpriest1(m): 5:16am On Sep 11, 2015
Good story,but no source. Anyway, corruption and evil will always fight back.

But is el-rufai not paying compensation to the owners of demolished buildings?

If not, then he should change strategy. You can't destroy a person's life investment and expect blessings

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by AdeniyiA(m): 5:29am On Sep 11, 2015
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by AdeniyiA(m): 5:29am On Sep 11, 2015
His problem actually started in Abuja as a result of building demolition ,he has started making moves to introduce such in his State ...

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by Chidexter(m): 5:52am On Sep 11, 2015
Spiritual attack ko, Spiritual Defence ni.
Mtcheww
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by omowolewa: 5:55am On Sep 11, 2015
How do we proof this right or wrong? Okay we ask Ifa
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 11, 2015
ellechrystal:
Two kids dead in two years; 3rd year father attacked spiritually n talking about death.
Elrufai. ..please go n check yourself. Go and settle with God, plus u talk too much.

You are highly insensitive and unworthy for insulting him with the death of his children. angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by ZACHIE: 6:42am On Sep 11, 2015
Chidexter:
Spiritual attack ko, Spiritual Defence ni.
M
You have no idea what goes on in those places. If you did, you wouldn't type the quoted.
People forget this is Africa. The devil comes here for evil refresher courses.
Pray they dont lock you in their radar.
I've seen people rottening with living maggots on their bodies while still alive.
Come to Kano. Wa gba.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by permsec: 6:46am On Sep 11, 2015
Ordinary spiritual attack? What if it were Boko boys attack.

U are given a mandate of leadership, no one cares about ur spiritual life.

Btw How is that ur manerless son faring?

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by saintneo(m): 6:54am On Sep 11, 2015
A lot has befallen this man.

If while doing his work and he wronged some people, he should seek forgiveness from God. I remember many people struggling in Abuja back then that were made worse off by El Rufai's demolition campaign. Not forgetting the results of his privatisation program in BPE. These people could have gone diabolical so as to get back at him. Not to talk of the Kaduna people.

In any position we find ourselves, we shouldn't be high-handed so as to achieve our aims. Humans will always be humans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by isbish(m): 6:57am On Sep 11, 2015
So disappointed with your sense of reasoning. lipsrsealed

ellechrystal:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by gokay11(m): 7:11am On Sep 11, 2015
So all diz mallam dey use jazz too,I tot dey say na dem Holy pass.SMH
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by onyepapa(m): 7:14am On Sep 11, 2015
Them wan kill My computer mallam oo!!! Hahaha you never see anything yet
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by buzquet(m): 7:26am On Sep 11, 2015
Na d hand work of dose beggers

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by benedima1990(m): 7:26am On Sep 11, 2015
Ok
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by pauloookay(m): 7:27am On Sep 11, 2015
Hmm
They keep us in dark just to do whatever they want...
The deputy know where he went and decided to lie to us for what benefit?
Now how do u expect his people to pray or care for him

See guy enjoy yourself here check out this site where celebrities meet it called oyiom.com
Thank me leta
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by frankwells(f): 7:27am On Sep 11, 2015
k
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by bigv(m): 7:28am On Sep 11, 2015
Lmao. The spiritual governs the physical.
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by lonelydora: 7:29am On Sep 11, 2015
El-rufai, do we help and call Okijajuju1 for you? He has 10 years experience in spirituality and has worked with softwares like Odeshi version 3.2 amongst others.

I still have his cv in my database.

8 Likes

Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by BUAR(m): 7:29am On Sep 11, 2015
Did he fly abroad for deliverance?
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 11, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by wasco24: 7:30am On Sep 11, 2015
cry
Re: El-rufai Admits Spiritual Attack - The Sun by TippyTop(m): 7:30am On Sep 11, 2015
Even the gods are against El-Rufai.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Called Adoke Foolish Man For Not Disqualifying PMB - Abdullahi / Magodo: Lagos Reps Demand Probe Of Malami Over Involvement In Planned Demolition / The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.