Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus (25983 Views)

Top 15 Most Selected Courses By Students In JAMB UTME 2017 / Comfort Ekaette Inyang, BABCOCK Best Student: I Never Had A Boyfriend On Campus / 15 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Reproductn Class In Secndry Sch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by Wiseman007(m): 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
How i wish i have read this 3 years ago.
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by iscbaba: 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
STUDENTSFORUM:
WHY DO YOU NEED THESE TIPS ?
As a student, you tend to face so many challenges, ranging from tution fee, hostel fee and other fee. Let me not even speak about those ones now, because you tend you pay for those ones once in a year But Do you Know that the money you use in Feeding and buying Materials Is even more greater then the amount you spend for school fees and other fees and obviously, they are the ones that tend to consume more cash.
What are these other challenges?
-Feeding
-Photocopying
-Departmental dues
-Hostel Dues
-Faculty dues…. Etc

1. Photography: The Photography business has grown from its state in the days to a renowned profession which people are making a fortune out of. Starting this business in small scale means youre not just making money at the moment but securing a strong financial future for yourself. You know how students especially the female folks love taking pictures, this is the perfect time to make maximum use of this opportunity. you don’t need much to start, just save a little money for a good camera, with a bit of creativity and you’re good to go. Please note that doing photography professionally requires just more than the previous requirements mentioned but this should be enough to get you started. you can also take passport photographs during school registrations.

2. Sale of Fashion Items: Interesting thing about this business is that you’d succeed no matter your gender. Both male and female wears rocks on Nigerian campuses and who else will succeed more if not their fellow students. I know of a guy who is living comfortably and paying school fees only by selling men under-wears, yes, Just men under wears, most of the times he travels out to the region where these boxer shorts are at a very low prize, buys them and bring them to his school. He sells these boxer shorts for virtually everybody in his region ranging from his lecturers down to his fellow students. I don’t want to go into details on how much these things cost, but its best you do your home work.

3. T-Shirt Customization: This business requires your creativity as a student. looking around you, you’ll notice students love fancy and funky stuffs. learning the art of this business means you’ll have fellow students begging you to collect their money for a t-shirt write up. You can learn this simple business during your stay at home/holiday. You can start in small scale by doing the write ups on your own T-shirt, friends will like it and ask you to even do for them. Just start something. Remember the “My Oga at the Top Saga”? you see those custom t-shirts? Need i say more? – See more at:

4. Online Registration: Yes, if you have a laptop and a bit of computer knowledge, i don’t know what stops you from enjoying both the pleasure and money derived from this Job. you can register virtually everything online. Course Registration, Post-UTME Registration, JAMB Registration, Job Application, etc. You can even make extra cash from typing assignments and projects for fellow students. Do i also need to tell you the thousands of Naira made during post UTME registrations? All the tools you need to make good money are all around you, you Just need to identify one and work your way through it. –

5. Website Design/Hosting: I’ll be a bit biased on this one because that’s what i do currently and don’t know if its suitable for students or not. But i can authoritatively tell you students are taping into the hidden money from this lucrative business. It may take a while to learn the entire concept of how this things work but its something you can easily do while you are home for holidays. Website Design may sound a bit complex so you might want to manage the little you get from setting up blogs for fellow students. This write up may not make sense to you because you don’t know a thing about website design, its why i’ll advice you to learn under anybody who is established in it already. Look around your campus, there are students who do well comfortably with this business, it wouldn’t hurt much to meet them to put you through.

Below are the other 10 tips which have been tested and confirmed.

–Starting up Tutorials : If are capable of teaching, you can earn teaching you classmates and those below you in class.

–Photocopying.

–Blogging

-Laundry

-Helping with respect to online assignments: I know of people that make huge from this.
–Bulk Sms : You have various Fellowships in yur school.Don’t you know you can make money selling units to them ?-Opening a café |(This involves much capital though)

–Selling Textbooks to people.

–Opening up a canteen and employing people to work there for you

–Going into Political stuffs (These one is making sense sha, eg, hall governor,sug excos, etc)

http://studentsforumng.com/top-15-things-can-make-money-campus/

CREDITS: MyEduNG, UNNedu

Everyone send messages even more than 3 million
messages are always send everyday...so tel me y
u can't make your money through this means. Do
you wanna b ur own boss
Do you wanna sack your boss Are you
unemployed
Do you earn less than #100,000 per month?
Cheapxmx present
Free web design
Free Hosting
Free 1000 bulksms unit as capital
Free proposals
All these for LESS than #21,000 call:
www.cheapxmx.com
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
Online sport betting.

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by fabre4: 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Saving this page smiley I must make money on campus oooo. One of my dreams after 1st class smiley

1st class huh? Most people don't wake up from that dream
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
ok...
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by controlG(m): 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
I did make cool cash on campus though. I was the class rep and so I had the opportunity to reach out to peeps and do business. Some things I did
1. Photocopy: Normally lecturers in my school drop material with me to give my coursemate. when I receive such I call my customer who made d copies back then @ N4 per page. I then resell to my mates @ N6 per page..if d material contains 10 pages and I made 100 copies of it, that's clean N2k. For my pocket.
2. Tutorials: I did organize tutorials with the help of some of my coursemates for free.we did it for free to get crowd in a bid to get peeps to talk to abt scholarships...although..revision classes where never free..Money was always made.
3 Scholarships: I registered students for scholarships and charged btw N500-700 per application and didn't spend much on processing cos I had the facilities. I got good patronage on this one.
4. Assignments: we were normally giving ...
Assignments to write term papers and the likes.I did write for a lot of my mates and charged btw 1000-N5000..sometimes I sub contracted some assignments because of tym.sometyms.
5. Seminars:organized dept seminars, this was the only thing I did and didn't make profit.but a lot of impact was made. D trainers were top notch.
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by lordfalcao(m): 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
How true is this

Making money from youtube uploading funny or any video that can bring traffic
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by Barbarthundey(m): 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
11. Baking of cake nko?
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by coconat(m): 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
my guy u serios so? u mean say person wey no fine make him go do plastic surgery? grin grin grin
lekjons:
be handsome and smart!

girls will take care of ur feeding and maybe some of ur financial needs throughout ur school days!cheesy
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by Feranmicharles(m): 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
fabre4:

1st class huh? Most people don't wake up from that dream
whatever you call it,maybe you didn't attain that while in sch,but by HIS grace I'll make it. Amen
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by AmeLonRo(m): 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
Some of those things are not feasible in a foreign university, like in he US. Example is photocopy. Most departments have copiers for students and the library is loaded with photocopiers, printers and scanners. Laundry too, most apartments have machines that washes and dries. Most students do not iron due to the nature of their wears.ETc.
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by donem: 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
U didn't add exam impersonating. I made lots of money from that source backa days, though had to read like craze.
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
How much can one make from blogging that nairalanders're always quick to recommend it as a source of income?

Don't give me the Linda Ikeji and Stella Domorkokorkus(?) example because those're established bloggers. I want to know how much an amateur blogger can make per month.
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by LaJose78(m): 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
lekjons:
be handsome and smart!

girls will take care of ur feeding and maybe some of ur financial needs throughout ur school days!cheesy
what if u are nt handsome nd smart?
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by lekjons(m): 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
LaJose78:
what if u are nt handsome nd smart?
then u're OYO
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by willian10: 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
AmeLonRo:
Some of those things are not feasible in a foreign university, like in he US. Example is photocopy. Most departments have copiers for students and the library is loaded with photocopiers, printers and scanners. Laundry too, most apartments have machines that washes and dries. Most students do not iron due to the nature of their wears.ETc.
Which kinda job can someone do in foreign universities?
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by LaJose78(m): 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
lekjons:
then u're OYO
lol, no be me sha...i jst dey intercede 4 d ugly folks out dia.
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by bobowaja(m): 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
Am presently combining computer works and two scholarships........no need to even ask for money at home (school fees inclusive cos I love my mum). Nice one OP.....more origins for you
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by pharezonome: 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
I've visited many blogs but I've never visited a blog that completely covers everything I need. I was surfing the net when I stumbled on this blog. At first, I was'nt optimistic about what I was gonna find inside but after I visited it for the first time. I couldn't stop but visit it over and over again everyday. I've decided not to be selfish, so I'm gonna let you visit it too and have the fun that I had.
http://www.naijaweyre..com
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by senzmanto9(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Saving this page smiley I must make money on campus oooo. One of my dreams after 1st class smiley
save dis to 'sugar daddy and sugar mummy..... grin
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by cahrym(m): 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
dangote7510:
the problem is capital
You get am bros
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by cahrym(m): 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
dangote7510:
the problem is capital
You get am bros
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by stabhayz: 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
I play piano on campus....I play for all campus fellowship wey dey campus except islamic campus fellowship
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by fabre4: 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
Feranmicharles:
whatever you call it,maybe you didn't attain that while in sch,but by HIS grace I'll make it. Amen

I wish u success bro.... it was more like a warning or advice
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by Kunlexic(m): 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
lanxebony:
Nice write up. Am a male student nurse, I design t- shirt for my sch and nearby institutions. Though business is all about competition, tthe best competitor wins. This are some of my recent works.. You can chat up on whatsaap n bbm
567B1C4A
I want to engage myself in dis skill.
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
Or invest less than 10k in this business and get paid. We're talking milli here.

WhatsApp/Text 08055997481 and I'll show you.
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by lanxebony(m): 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
Kunlexic:
I want to engage myself in dis skill.

Add me via bbm or whatsapp
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by matthew80(m): 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
Unilorin.
Be the best in your department

Oh la la.
You get paid. #Straight.
Re: Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
all dese no fit work for futo dem stingy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBC Pidgin: Did You Ever Experience Sexual Abuse In Boarding School? / ASUU Rejects Curriculum Designed By NUC / Police Interrogates Olaseni Osifala, Queen’s College Teacher For 13 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.