Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) (25872 Views)

LAUTECH Students Sign Out In Style After Their Final Exams / We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students / Soldiers Chased LAUTECH Students For Protesting Against Fee Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by RoyalMail: 4:17am On Jan 14, 2017
This isn't the first time a university will be closed for 8 months. If you want violence, I'm ready," Gov. Ajimobi of Oyo State, dares Lautech students as they took their protest to the government house in Ibadan. The students were protesting over the closure of their school for over 8 months now and in which the gov is trying to explain the situation of things to them... Watch the video below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swefveAGE6k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by RoyalMail: 4:22am On Jan 14, 2017
Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by klbakare(m): 4:26am On Jan 14, 2017
Ajimobi is a terrible failure

25 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by ajasa4link: 4:46am On Jan 14, 2017
I really usually do not concern myself with issues bordering on governors of states I don't know much about, so each time I hear people say Oyo is retrogressing under Ajimobi I just remain indifferent and think maybe it's just his detractors making use of propaganda to paint his administration in bad light.
This video I just saw just confirmed to me that Ajimobi is far worse compared to every other governor the state had in the past and could ever have.
I mean what 4ckery is this?! How can a governor who is meant to serve the people talk to the youth who form the bulk majority of the electorate in this manner, huh? I mean how can a public office holder stand in public and make such a moronic statement like 'Did schools start getting closed today?'', and that "How much is eight month strike sef"

To cap it all, he was even telling the security operatives to go and bring the guy that was talking back at him in the crowd.

Choi! I trust greatest Lasuites, that place will turn to a Roman gladiator arena, blood will surely flow, properties will get damaged and the governor will not even go unscathed. Let him go ask fashola how his precious flower got destroyed right dere in state house, how students cooked beans with firewood right in the state house during the school fees increment saga.

It's unfortunate this Ajimobi guy is on second term, cos it wouldve been the best time to kick him out

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by moneylords(m): 4:46am On Jan 14, 2017
This governor is a collosal failure to oyo state. His second term in office is to cart away peoples money. No meaningful devt that commensurates with the state earnings.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 14, 2017
That 8months alone is a whole session in other schoosls.smh for ajirebi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by Mufasa27(m): 4:55am On Jan 14, 2017
Apc doing more damage to Nigerians than any other political party that has ever ruled this country....

I remember during the tenure of Kayode Fayemi in ekiti, eksu(ekiti state University) was always on strike, the Governor never cared, with all his doctorate award, PhD etc he never valued education, fast forward to the present regime,the school now has never recorded any strike under the ayodele fayose led administration... I'm not trying to derail from the topic, I'm just trying to compare and contrast.... Apc is a curse to this nation.

30 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by olagbemi118(m): 6:14am On Jan 14, 2017
It's obvious that man doesn't care about the welfare of the people he governs. Imagine how a state governor is talking, telling youths to do their worst. Shame on him

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by greatgod2012(f): 6:20am On Jan 14, 2017
Shameless man!

The school has been closed for the past eight months under his watch and he's not ashamed about that.

The mistake made by Oyo state people is voting him again for the second term.

10 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by Chiefpriest1(m): 7:05am On Jan 14, 2017
Too bad. If a governor could say things like this in public, imagine what he would do in private.

You steal eight months of someone's life, then still threaten them. I wonder why Aregbe is not there too. Is the university no longer jointly owned?

He even said they should come and beg him. Jokers as leaders. When they don't even have their children in public schools, how would they feel what the students feel?

Emperor Ajimibi...

17 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by dprice(m): 7:05am On Jan 14, 2017
A
Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by Smithycool(m): 7:05am On Jan 14, 2017
The Nlander above me and booking spaces

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by Nwogbe: 7:06am On Jan 14, 2017
Pathetic

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 14, 2017
Na wa o, the guy no show them pity sef.

Read here: 3 Reasons Teenagers can't stop having sex; http://talkeverytime..com/2017/01/3-reasons-teenagers-cant-stop-having_13.html
Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by 5starmilitant: 7:06am On Jan 14, 2017
Ajimobi is an authoritarian. The guy doesn't know how to talk to people of lower class. When he was campaigning for second tenure, I attended one of his rallies. I regretted going to that rally, cos the man was speaking authoritatively.

11 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:06am On Jan 14, 2017
This Ajimobi of a man is a failure. He also gt bad mouth. With d encounter have got with this man, he's always saying trash

8 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 14, 2017
imagine a Governnor threatening students. I don't blame him though. Every party involved in this strike has a fault. let us just resume this January like he said so all this can be put to bed

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by MrGreenMavro: 7:08am On Jan 14, 2017
g
Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by Opeedo(m): 7:09am On Jan 14, 2017
Oh boy.. The boys finish Ajimobi

6 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by talented143(m): 7:10am On Jan 14, 2017
This man is the embarrassing himself. Feeling himself, 4getting is the masses dat put him in power. He is meant to serve the people, not threatening mere students.
8 Months can make any student frustrated..

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by tammie24: 7:11am On Jan 14, 2017
APC

So ooo unfortunate!

Constituted authority indeed!

By the way, he had money to blow on his daughters wedding

6 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by dangotesmummy: 7:13am On Jan 14, 2017
It's unfortunate we don't have leaders in this part of the world

You don't trade words with mob students instead you engage in conversations and negotiations instead of getting unnecessarily confrontational.this is a crisis that he could manage with proper conversations.can't he take a cue from Obama

And as for those students they didn't do well.yes we know our elders and leaders are a bunch of disappointment but in Yoruba land if your elder offends the younger one its still the younger one that will beg.

Even if you feel offended there's a way and manner you adress your governor. I'm not saying kiss his ass or be subservient but humility and temprance goes a long way.you as a student have more to loose than him if you decide to be confrontational instead of resolving issues in a win win way

Bottonline is both parties are wrong. Ajimobi should learn the art of public communication especially with youngsters then students should learn to deal with this elders with wisdom even with their excesses

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by opedaydydx9(m): 7:14am On Jan 14, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by osibenaezekiel: 7:15am On Jan 14, 2017
This is shameful on the part of the Governor. He should douse tension. Not fueling it.
Why is he talking like a Roman"EMPEROR"
Nawaa for naija ooo. undecided

8 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by Ekpekus(m): 7:17am On Jan 14, 2017
Unwise governor angry

6 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by dangotesmummy: 7:19am On Jan 14, 2017
talented143:
This man is the embarrassing himself. Feeling himself, 4getting is the masses dat put him in power. He is meant to serve the people, not threatening mere students.
8 Months can make any student frustrated..
even at that the students should have shown a little respect. No matter what an elder is still an elderly.yes we know these elders could be annoying but for crying out loud he is your governor. The students should have begged and pacified him and not yell or threaten

Afterall even when your father offends you and you clearly know he's wrong do you insult him or get confrontational.everything is not gra gra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by tyson99(m): 7:19am On Jan 14, 2017
dangotesmummy:
It's unfortunate we don't have leaders in this part of the world

You don't trade words with mob students instead you engage in conversations and negotiations instead of getting unnecessarily confrontational.this is a crisis that he could manage with proper conversations.can't he take a cue from Obama

And as for those students they didn't do well.yes we know our elders and leaders are a bunch of disappointment but in Yoruba land if your elder offends the younger one its still the younger one that will beg.

Even if you feel offended there's a way and manner you adress your governor. I'm not saying kiss his ass or be subservient but humility and temprance goes a long way.you as a student have more to loose than him if you decide to be confrontational instead of resolving issues in a win win way

Bottonline is both parties are wrong. Ajimobi should learn the art of public communication especially with youngsters then students should learn to deal with this elders with wisdom even with their excesses
Try and stay home for 8months at home while ur peers are already graduating then u knw how it feels, se his own children dey lautech respect kor reciprocal ni ........They would av respected him many times within the 8months before going wild

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by mayree2t9(f): 7:20am On Jan 14, 2017
cryI can't believe this!...what a pity

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by NNVanguard(m): 7:20am On Jan 14, 2017
Our political leaders have the heart of animals in human body.

Can the governor give such response to these students if his child is one of them?
Can be allow his kid to stay at home for 3 months without going to school?

Join the New Nigeria Vanguard for a new Nigeria anchored on patriotism, selflessness and good governance.

3 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by okhiai1(m): 7:20am On Jan 14, 2017
I warned them then but dem know here non of my biz sha

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by dangotesmummy: 7:21am On Jan 14, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Too bad. If a governor could say things like this in public, imagine what he would do in private.

You steal eight months of someone's life, then still threaten them. I wonder why Aregbe is not there too. Is the university no longer jointly owned?

He even said they should come and beg him. Jokers as leaders. When they don't even have their children in public schools, how would they feel what the students feel?
he's not saying it won't be opened. He's just saying they should show a little respect

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Graduates Of Sociology, Where Are You Working Now? / ASUU members, How Do You Cope Without Salary? / Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.