Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn (25202 Views)

Mimiko Bragged Publicly About Bribing Judges With ₦350m - Petition / "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC / We Stole Saraki's N310m Because He Wanted To Bribe Judges With It—senator’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by ba7man(m): 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes, You're a low life. You're at the bottom of the food chain. An inconsequential piece of shit_ both online and offline.

Almajiri like you. Come and collect Rivers let's see, So you want oil money to help your miserable life?...Parasites.

Ugliest of the most primitive neanderthal.
Hungry boy feeling funky online. undecided

Continue, nobody here knows how wretched you are in reality.

Post that your pix I saw and you'll see how people will avoid you like a plague.

We are not in the same social strata at all, you can only watch me drive by from your Danfo bus window.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by ExInferis(m): 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The highest the Useless tribunal will do is demand for a re-run. And Wike will still win a million times, Rivers is not in the North that is swarming with Almajiris, the Riverians will nail the coffin of APC in Rivers once and for all. See the parasitic dingbats looking for oil money.

Zombie scum.

Pray, is he going to conduct the rerun from jail? The moment the tribunal ejects him, EFCC is picking him up. Wait and see.

you people going on about oyel!! Haba! The world is moving on but you cave-dwelling natives insist on sticking to your primal roots like some barbaric tribe along the fringes of the Niger way back in the 18th century.

What's the oil done for you, when you've some of the poorest communities, the most degraded land, a high population of criminals and thugs, illiteracy, small populations?

All you got is some pretty loud mouth and false bravado. Im yet to see evidence of your warrior-hood. All we hear is noise!

Whether you like it or not, the North is back in power.

And we're running the country from the greasy sludge dredged from your backyards to develop our agriculture, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it besides shout yourself silly on Nairaland.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Quote me anywhere.

Amaechi is politically dead and the Daura dullardhinho is already aware.
How do you treat people that do not have any leverage over you in the game of chess.

Amaechi is a pawn a foolish pawn my friend and Dakuku is simply a stooge in waiting but he'd wait for a lifetime.
This is what these APC zombies fail to realize, They are taking Amaechi as Tinubu and Rivers as Lagos where that kleptomaniac holds sway. They will soon learn. It's a matter of time, As for me, I want a re-run, The humiliation will be worse this time around.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
ba7man:

Post that your pix I saw and you'll see how people will avoid you like a plague.

We are not in the same social strata at all, you can only watch me drive by from your Danfo bus window.
Okay. Deal, Which of the pictures did you see?... What cloth was I wearing?... I've posted different pictures on this forum, So I don't know the one you saw. Just give me a little hint and I'll post it, Please I'm waiting.... No time.

Foolish ugly ogre grin na Jealousy go kill you.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by ExInferis(m): 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your ignorance is simply something extraordinary my friend.
Why are you rodents calling for Wike's head who clearly has the people's mandate and got it on a platter of gold?
Oloriburuku.

which mandate? if he had the mandate, why is the tribunal NOT going his way? why are you all jittery? Why did Wike go to see the CJN?

The army confirmed election did not take place, foreign observers said as much, there was violence and ballot snatching. Is that what you backward baboons call elections?

If you're so confident he'd win 1000 times like you arseholes are fond of claiming, why then fear the tribunal and keep heaping insults on everyone within earshot?

I blame your papa, the mumu for self-service ne, rather than impregnating that bloated smelly hag.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
ExInferis:

Pray, is he going to conduct the rerun from jail? The moment the tribunal ejects him, EFCC is picking him up. Wait and see.

you people going on about oyel!! Haba! The world is moving on but you cave-dwelling natives insist on sticking to your primal roots like some barbaric tribe along the fringes of the Niger way back in the 18th century.

What's the oil done for you, when you've some of the poorest communities, the most degraded land, a high population of criminals and thugs, illiteracy, small populations?

All you got is some pretty loud mouth and false bravado. Im yet to see evidence of your warrior-hood. All we hear is noise!

Whether you like it or not, the North is back in power.

And we're running the country from the greasy sludge dredged from your backyards to develop our agriculture, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it besides shout yourself silly on Nairaland.

Almajiri stop wasting your time typing trash, because I'm not even reading it again. Go and remove Wike, simple!... No need to make noises like the fool that you are.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Truckpusher(m): 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

This is what these APC zombies fail to realize, They are taking Amaechi as Tinubu and Rivers as Lagos where that kleptomaniac holds sway. They will soon learn. It's a matter of time, As for me, I want a re-run, The humiliation will be worse this time around.
Of course we'll act by the Tribunal's recommendations and we'll go out enmasse and silence them again.

One of the reasons why these ewedu gobbling zombies are after Rivers State is simple: Prior to the elections the Nkita of Ubima was using Rivers people money to subsidize the Govt of a so called sophisticated people.

Amaechi bailed out Aragberascal with out tax money before the native doctor could pay some civil servants just to avoid being exposed yet his beggers are here asking us to accept a party that sent them back to the dark ages.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by M16: 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
chukwudi44:
Lol una never see anything!!! All i know is that the judiciary will uphold the people's mandate in Rivers!!! If APC likes they cant rant from now till enternity
Like GEJ 2019
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by cele360: 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
rolchi:
APC Rivers should take it easy with propaganda. Even the judge(s) that will receive 10B Naira will never be able to escape the searchlight. The amount mentioned by the APC is so indecent that no one will ever believe them. They should stop reeling out figures as if it is sweat from an athlete's face!
what is it that u don't believe? is it dat u don't believe dat wike borrowed 30billion naira or that he has not been receiving alocations for this three months or Rivers state allocation money is not enough to take care of d state for one month, just to complete Amaechi's project alone,
his busy putting rivers people into depth which he will not pay till his term finishes. Rubbish
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by M16: 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course we'll act by the Tribunal's recommendations and we'll go out enmasse and silence them again.

One of the reasons why these ewedu gobbling zombies are after Rivers State is simple: Prior to the elections the Nkita of Ubima was using Rivers people money to subsidize the Govt of a so called sophisticated people.

Amaechi bailed out Aragberascal with out tax money before the native doctor could pay some civil servants just to avoid being exposed yet his beggers are here asking us to accept a party that sent them back to the dark ages.

which tax money, are you taxable?
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by M16: 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Almajiri stop wasting your time typing trash, because I'm not even reading it again. Go and remove Wike, simple!... No need to make noises like the fool that you are.

Watch and see, like the way we removed the drunken fisherman

1 Like

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by ExInferis(m): 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

i'm even surprised you can read becos we know baboon no dey go school. some oyel company give you scholarship, abi?

Useless tout.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by ba7man(m): 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Okay. Deal, Which of the pictures did you see?... What cloth was I wearing?... I've posted different pictures on this forum, So I don't know the one you saw. Just give me a little hint and I'll post it, Please I'm waiting.... No time.

Foolish ugly ogre grin na Jealousy go kill you.
Hungry boy.......

Na only mouth you get

Fine....... you no fine

Money......... you no get

Cloth......... you no get

Car.......... you no get

Job.......... you no get

Connections........ you no get

I'm sure it's mummy that still feeds you sef.

You can only watch people like me drive past you at bustops........ or like I said earlier.... from Danfo bus Windows.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by oluwaSmith1(f): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
ba7man:

ahahahahahah....now i understand...so this Officer Mufu na hungry man? Abeg who borrow am credit?
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by atlwireles: 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes, You're a low life. You're at the bottom of the food chain. An inconsequential piece of shit_ both online and offline.

Almajiri like you. Come and collect Rivers let's see, So you want oil money to help your miserable life?...Parasites.

Ugliest of the most primitive neanderthal.

That's how you cut these maggots to size. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by ba7man(m): 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

ahahahahahah....now i understand...so this Officer Mufu na hungry man? Abeg who borrow am credit?
You need to see the way he looks.

Without his mouth, he'll have nothing worthwhile.

You think say na better person before??

Anyhow sha, NL gives everyone a platform now, from bosses to errand boys.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Truckpusher(m): 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
ExInferis:

which mandate? if he had the mandate, why is the tribunal NOT going his way? why are you all jittery? Why did Wike go to see the CJN?

The army confirmed election did not take place, foreign observers said as much, there was violence and ballot snatching. Is that what you backward baboons call elections?

If you're so confident he'd win 1000 times like you arseholes are fond of claiming, why then fear the tribunal and keep heaping insults on everyone within earshot?

I blame your papa, the mumu for self-service ne, rather than impregnating that bloated smelly hag.

You stvpid son of a scumbag , you already made your conclusions with facts from your schizophrenic state of mind .
The witnesses are APC witnesess and only a cursed Buffon like you would swallow everything they say hook , line and sinker without listening and hearing out the PDP's witnesess too. grin

Go get your points clearly before running down here with half baked information for you and your fellow zombies to nibble on.

Now run along ,after all I do expect a hungry bastard to think straight.....I just hope you've gotten your fair share of your odorless fufu to keep your miserable life going until sun shines on your suffer-head.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by oluwaSmith1(f): 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
ba7man:

and the fool get mouth for nairaland insulting me...
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
Truckpusher:

Haba!... Every right thinking person knows this. The parasitic scums are pained because their main means of free money is gone.

They can only try, we all know Rivers will never, I repeat, never go to APC, not this time.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Truckpusher(m): 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
ba7man:
Hungry boy.......

Na only mouth you get

Fine....... you no fine

Car.......... you no get

Job.......... you no get

You can only watch people like me drive past you at bustops........ or like I said earlier.... from Danfo bus Windows.
We've seen your type and we call you e-billionaires .
You're nothing but a noisemaker - what's your net worth ?

Blah blah blah blah ...........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by oluwaSmith1(f): 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
ba7man:

You think say na better person before??

Anyhow sha, NL gives everyone a platform now, from bosses to errand boys.

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by ba7man(m): 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
We've seen your type and we call you e-billionaires .
You're nothing but a noisemaker - what's your net worth ?

Blah blah blah blah ...........
Did the post hurt you too?

Why you quoting me?

Well, not much...... should be creeping over 15 now, we thank God. wink
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Truckpusher(m): 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Haba!... Every right thinking person knows this. The parasitic scums are pained because their main means of free money is gone.

They can only try, we all know Rivers will never, I repeat, never go to APC, not this time.
These days I just see them as a source for comic relief. grin

Let them rant all they want we are patiently waiting for a rerun. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by DONSMITH123(m): 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i don really create fight here o
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Truckpusher(m): 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
ba7man:
Did the post hurt you too?

Why you quoting me?

Well, not much...... should be creeping over 15 now, we thank God. wink
Not at all.

It's just simply mor0nic to talk about things you don't have and will never. grin

Rich people don't make noise about it .
Brood on it zombie.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Truckpusher(m): 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
M16:

which tax money, are you taxable?
Yes I am and my tax can take care of your miserabke life for years.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
ba7man:
Hungry boy.......

Na only mouth you get

Fine....... you no fine

Car.......... you no get

Job.......... you no get

The ugly bonobo is not answering me. Tell me the picture, And I'll post it here.

A teenager forming boss, bring your hunger stricken family from osogbo and I'll feed them fat.

Can you even talk to me if we meet in reality?...your brothers are the ones doing our gate man jobs and shining our shoes.

Miserable hungry zombie. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Rivers State do not welcome cry babies - Take your amala infested brain and shove your mor0nic opinion down your ass.
There are some goods that will be offloaded at oil Mill market, just start going there now, enough goods for your truck to push.

You can see now, its just natural, see how GEJ and Wike reduce you to Truckpusher and you are happy. Don't you know that people live by their names.

I don't even know where you jump from to start quoting me, money you make from the early morning truck pushing business, instead of saving it to buy more trucks or maybe think of upgrade, you went and buy recharge card only to subscribe and announce your presence on Nairaland, just get out of my post and my way.

Imagine Truckpusher. ............. Chai!!!
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by okotv(m): 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yes I am and my tax can take care of your miserabke life for years.
easy guy. Its the weekend.
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Truckpusher(m): 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
uncle005:
There are some goods that will be offloaded at oil Mill market, just start going there now, enough goods for your truck to push.

You can see now, its just natural, see how GEJ and Wike reduce you to Truckpusher and you are happy. Don't you know that people live by their names.

I don't even know where you jump from to start quoting me, money you make from the early morning truck pushing business, instead of saving it to buy more trucks or maybe think of upgrade, you went and buy recharge card only to subscribe and announce your presence on Nairaland, just get out of my post and my way.

Imagine Truckpusher. ............. Chai!!!
Another rant from an established mad man.
I won't get off your useless mentions that is filled with mor0nic rants.
I'm on your ass , anytime you spew trash I'd be around to put your rag ass where you rightly belong until you make sense and attend to topic with a wholistic approach and not your mumbo jumbo that is typical of you and your hungry kinsmen.
Have you collected your fair share of your odorless fufu today? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
rolchi:
APC Rivers should take it easy with propaganda. Even the judge(s) that will receive 10B Naira will never be able to escape the searchlight. The amount mentioned by the APC is so indecent that no one will ever believe them. They should stop reeling out figures as if it is sweat from an athlete's face!

I'm just worried that the Army is being used as witness in political struggles.
As for APC and their figure throwing nature, only God can cure them.
Disregard Mr. Finebone angry grin
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Truckpusher(m): 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The ugly bonobo is not answering me. Tell me the picture, And I'll post it here.

A teenager forming boss, bring your hunger stricken family from osogbo and I'll feed them fat.

Can you even talk to me if we meet in reality?...your brothers are the ones doing our gate man jobs and shining our shoes.

Miserable hungry zombie. grin
They even migrate in trucks like cows these days searching for a greener pasture that do not exist. grin

You're in the ocean you can't swim but you're more bothered about the man that is in the bathtub that can't swim. grin
Let them impeach Aregberascal oops! I forgot he built the biggest drum in Africa. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola / Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) / Explosion Rocks Kogi Government Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.