Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus (51996 Views)

Sex For Marks: OAU Lecturers Demand Probe Of Professor / UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation / Stephen Ndifon, UNICAL Lecturer Kidnapped With 2 Other Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by IamAtribalist: 11:58am On Sep 11, 2015
kaeforum:

Is he your uncle?

I do not know the man. However, for justice to be done all accused are innocent until proven otherwise. Get it?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by dalass(f): 11:58am On Sep 11, 2015
agarawu23:
Hmm

Why them cover him face?
Because him be lecturer abi?
I don't think we need further investigation because he knows law already. Make na just release am for me make I use am do blood money.
Lol!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 11, 2015
It seems Stella domikorokus paid Nairaland for advert
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by AdeniyiA(m): 11:59am On Sep 11, 2015
Stella Dimokor... Abeg no let me bite my tongue o jare undecided
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by dalass(f): 11:59am On Sep 11, 2015
IamAtribalist:

I do not know the man. However, for justice to be done all accused are innocent until proven otherwise. Get it?
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by ExInferis(m): 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
I've never seen anyone spell this woman's name right
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
UNICAL or what......?
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
exhibition:
serious!

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!

Why contact you when we can go o jumia website directly? Any special perks?
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
Letter to all judges on rape cases....... Beware of God's judgement over you and watch what you comment on..... Karma is a bitc.h o
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
Joy1706:
Make I help u upload the picshure eh.

How did you get that
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by slap1(m): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
blueto:
Alot of incessant miscellanous deplorable acts now.

Curbing this detestable, immorality dispensation should be an integral concern now

Raping is an insolent act to humanity

Hahahahaha Hahahah
O boy pity us na! Na who steal your Macmillan English textbook?
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
Image breakers everywhere ...... Hope you have a formidable lawyer to help you out when it's ur turn sha?
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
JideJamez:
UNICAL or what......? It never happened.... It's all lies and setup...in fact match fixed.... No wan can rape a calabar lady

It would also be a lie and set-up when your sister and daughters are raped grin because no one can rape an olosho cool
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by charlesbailey(m): 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
the topic should be 'posted censored picture'.. mtchew
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
RAPE RAPE RAPE EVER WERE.. GOD HELP US ... angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
Well, He is famous too.
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
oreos:

It would also be a lie and set-up when your sister and daughters are raped grin because no one can rape an olosho cool
all I'm trying to say was let court of law have its way. .... F.00l

Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
JideJamez:
all I'm trying to say was let court of law have its way. .... F.00l

Really? Was that why you wrote like an imbecil.e

Na so e pain you cry

Pele smiley
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
JideJamez:
Image breakers everywhere ...... Hope you have a formidable lawyer to help you out when it's ur turn sha?

I hope you have image breakers to help you when your sisters and daughters are raped grin
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
oreos:

Really? Was that why you wrote like an imbecil.e

Na so e pain you cry

Pele smiley
it takes a son of an imbe.cile to identify others.... Greet ur dad for me
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
JideJamez:
I am a son of an imbe.cile

Really?

O ma she o
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
Most of all this 'yet to be caught in the act 'of raping small small girls re the ones making the loudest noise here
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by ajepako(f): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
agarawu23:
Hmm

Why them cover him face?
Because him be lecturer abi?
I don't think we need further investigation because he knows law already. Make na just release am for me make I use am do blood money.

You this guy eh!

Soon, I will instigate an online petition of one million Nigerians to force Buhari to probe you..

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by ajepako(f): 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
IamAtribalist:

Guy, according to the new law of 'Newton": all accused are guilty until proven innocent.. grin grin
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by IamAtribalist: 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
ajepako:

Guy, according to the new law of 'Newton": all accused are guilty until proven innocent.. grin grin

don't be silly - did you go to night school? grin
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by NOTRIBE: 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
FOR Southwest NA NORMAL THING NA!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission / Massive Python Caught At Umaru Musa Yar'adua University, Katsina (Photos) / Condom Vending Machines In South African Schools To Fight HIV, Pregnancies (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.