Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus (51991 Views)

Sex For Marks: OAU Lecturers Demand Probe Of Professor / UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation / Stephen Ndifon, UNICAL Lecturer Kidnapped With 2 Other Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by ajepako(f): 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
IamAtribalist:

don't be silly - did you go to night school? grin

Yeah... midnight school via Edo Airways..

Come on board,, grin grin
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by olajorn(m): 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
exhibition:
serious!

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!
because jumia site don close down
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by LockDown69(m): 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
Blurred picture you mean?
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by IamAtribalist: 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
ajepako:

Yeah... midnight school via Edo Airways..

Come on board,, grin grin

Edo Airways? U sure say no be one chance you enter so...sho grin grin
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by Lovexme(m): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
If you were going to blur his face, why show the picture in the first place. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by nikkiking(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
agarawu23:
Hmm

Why them cover him face?
Because him be lecturer abi?
I don't think we need further investigation because he knows law already. Make na just release am for me make I use am do blood money.
grin grin Ur gods fit reject him.

The best place for people like him is to be kept in the zoo known as prison.
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by Morizo(m): 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
I av not met d lecturer but he taught my fiancee in her 100 level 4 years ago. She says back then he boasts he would fail those that refuse his advances and they can report to any authority if they like. Lucky for her its an elective and she never went to law faculty again for any course. I guess nemesis caught up with czar as he labels himself
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by gidjah(m): 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
Yes o!pls tell uncke wole soyinka to reapeat him self.
rusher14:

Please can you repeat yourself?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by ZDXQ: 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by CandyBar: 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
Why show us a blurred image?? Do we look like FBI agents??
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by kenoz(m): 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
Is that a pic ? Mtchew
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
ExInferis:
I've never seen anyone spell this woman's name right

I do - ME!
It's Stella Dimoko Korkus.
As easy as ABC.
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by dancoolD(m): 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
When it comes to sex some people forget about certificate. Na waooooo
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by Bravenatty: 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
who post dat pic nor just get sense...why u post d pic if u don't want us to besee it...u dey misbehave well well oh...
try dat nonsense again and see what will happen to u
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by godoluwa(m): 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
Dammyg2016:
[size=25]ALWAYS VISIT WWW.CYB ERLOADED. COM FOR D LATEST FREE BROWSING CODE[/size]
am nt interested in ur blog.
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by fascowilly(m): 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
[quote author=agarawu23 post=37899977]Hmm

Why them cover him face?
Because him be lecturer abi?
I don't think we need further investigation because he knows law already. Make na just release am for me make I use am do blood money. [/hmmm, what kind of punishment is this?]
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by ExInferis(m): 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

I do - ME!
It's Stella Dimoko Korkus.
As easy as ABC.

Haha, you're right. Had to look it up. But i have trouble saying it.

Stella Dimokoko crotus, dimo cockcroach, dimokookoorookoo, dimo coccus, dimo......

Eh, i give up.,
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by zicoraads: 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
blueto:

I am not a partisan of twaddling reiteration

No offence to you but do you actually think you are speaking English??
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
This is a very useless thread. Why post one censored picture on a thread which main subject is the picture itself.
And to think a moderator actually published it on the front page beats my imagination.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
his face is blurred.
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by sumonaira1976: 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
This Stella woman is as funny as her surname. Where is the picture? Must you post something?
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by Bosha(f): 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
lalasticlala:
Stella Dimokokorkus has posted what she says is a picture of the UNICAL lecturer and dean who allegedly raped a 400L student and was suspended:

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/09/photo-of-unical-lecturer-allegedly.html

its no News again about rape and other indiscipline acts by lecturers, i believe anyone found guilty should be punish severally.
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by naijacutee(f): 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
This protecting of his identity is ridiculous. If it was a woman, she would be named and shamed and her images would be splattered all over the internet. It wasn't that long a ago that a 16 year old minor who was drugged and raped by several men was named and shamed on the internet, while the perpetrators identities were hidden. Is this how we plan on moving this country forward? This is ridiculous.
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by sumonaira1976: 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
Bosha:

its no News again about rape and other indiscipline acts by lecturers, i believe anyone found guilty should be punish severally.
I guess u meant "severely" not "severally"....
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
Olalekanbanky1:
Badooo.. Hm don nack D girl akpako

You are a fool
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
NOTRIBE:
FOR Southwest NA NORMAL THING NA!!

This one na woman pikin o
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by Lovechyld101(m): 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
Why is dix woman bent on spoiling this man's life
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by 6fit(f): 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
Olalekanbanky1:
Badooo.. Hm don nack D girl akpako

d wiches wey dey him village wicked oh. because i sure sey this na dem wiches handiwork. A whole prof n vc 4dat mater. If no b swear wey dem swear for am, he won tell me say him no fit afford to pay classical 1st grade Marketer for descent hotel? Well, na wetin person like dem dey take swear for am. Am sure him like punna naturally.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by deelobe: 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
Do you know that I didn't place this man's name on time. He is known rapist and is threatening one of the members of my church who has submitted his name. He will not escape from this one. all his evil deeds shall be unearthed. Hammer from heaven will continue to give him headache and may all that he trust in fail him. Please put up his face. Wicked man and may his kini kan shrink and become ineffective.Let me hear an amen from the house
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by Golddy(f): 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
angry nna mehn...nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission / Massive Python Caught At Umaru Musa Yar'adua University, Katsina (Photos) / Condom Vending Machines In South African Schools To Fight HIV, Pregnancies (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.